PDA

View Full Version : schools with the same fight song

Go Lehigh TU owl
January 24th, 2006, 12:40 AM
While watching the Nevada game tonight on ESPN i noticed that Nevade has the same fight song as Lehigh. Bucknell i believe has the same one too. Any other schools that share fight songs?

Tod
January 24th, 2006, 12:48 AM
I remember quite awhile ago that somebody was giving Montana a hard time for having basically the same fight song as another school, a major I-A school from back east if I remember right (with some words changed, of course). Probably not too helpful, but I'm sure somebody else will expound.

Bub
January 24th, 2006, 12:56 AM
Those rat bast*rds at Wisconsin have the same fight song "On Wisconsin"(music) as my old junior high, the Oak Street Bobcats, "Forward Oak Street". I'm sure we'll be suing them for copyright infringment any day. :)

CrunchGriz
January 24th, 2006, 01:10 AM
I remember quite awhile ago that somebody was giving Montana a hard time for having basically the same fight song as another school, a major I-A school from back east if I remember right (with some words changed, of course). Probably not too helpful, but I'm sure somebody else will expound.

I believe this is the song to which you refer (from Georgia Tech):

Up with the White and Gold

Oh well it's up with the white and gold
Down with the red and black
Georgia Tech is out for a victory.
We'll drop our battle axe on Georgia's head
When we meet her our team is sure to beat her.
Down on the old farm there'll be no sound
Till our bow-wow's rip through the air.
When the battle is over Georgia's team will be found
With the Yellow Jackets swarming round.

...and I thought Montana's fight song lyrics were archaic! Well, okay, maybe they're both archaic (but they're both from the 1920s, I think, so the image of raccoon coats that comes to mind is pretty accurate).

CrunchGriz
January 24th, 2006, 01:36 AM
Okay I just listed to "Up with the White and Gold", and while it is clearly the basis for "Up with Montana", it has a bunch of curlicues and filigree in it that "Up with Montana" lacks, there are some measures that differ slightly, and UwM is played at a much faster tempo--all of which, in my undoubtedly biased opinion, make it a much more rousing tune.

Listen for yourself:

Up with Montana (http://www2.umt.edu/marching/audio/Up_With_Montana.mp3)

Up with the White and Gold (http://fightmusic.com/mp3/acc/Georgia_Tech__White_and_Gold.mp3)

I like Montana's pace better, especially when they kick it up a notch the second time around, and the flourish at the end kicks it up one last time.

UNH 40
January 24th, 2006, 06:25 AM
Those rat bast*rds at Wisconsin have the same fight song "On Wisconsin"(music) as my old junior high, the Oak Street Bobcats, "Forward Oak Street". I'm sure we'll be suing them for copyright infringment any day. :)

My high school has the On Wisconsin music as well. Best fight song in college sports belongs to Army.

bandl
January 24th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Michigan stole my high school's fight song!!! :mad: :nonono2: ;)

It's the easiest fight song to play I've ever heard....think "High School Band" difficulty.

Ivytalk
January 24th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Yale and Oklahoma share one to the tune of "Boomer Sooner."

Cocky
January 24th, 2006, 08:18 AM
I don't think anyone else has ours. You can listen to No. 5 on the link below. There are about 40 other songs recorded from half time shows. Feel free to listen to several as the Southerners are a very good band. Overlook the Flaggots (male flag carriers).

http://www.marchingsoutherners.org/media/

Bub
January 24th, 2006, 08:49 AM
How nutty is it that more than 35 years after the fact I can still sing, word for word, my junior high fight song? My older brother can still sing it too. Are we just goofy or are there others out there equally nuts? :coach:

EagleCrusade
January 24th, 2006, 10:30 AM
...and I thought Montana's fight song lyrics were archaic! Well, okay, maybe they're both archaic (but they're both from the 1920s, I think, so the image of raccoon coats that comes to mind is pretty accurate).

The Nerds use that as the alternate fight song. Im sure you're familiar with "Wramblin Wrek"? They also play "Up with the Calculators" much faster at the games than on that recording. Doubt they wore raccoon coats due to the fact it might aggrivate their allergies.

Furman and Elon share their fight song. Another thing they have in common.

aggie6thman
January 24th, 2006, 10:37 AM
I believe this is the song to which you refer (from Georgia Tech):

Up with the White and Gold

Oh well it's up with the white and gold
Down with the red and black
Georgia Tech is out for a victory.
We'll drop our battle axe on Georgia's head
When we meet her our team is sure to beat her.
Down on the old farm there'll be no sound
Till our bow-wow's rip through the air.
When the battle is over Georgia's team will be found
With the Yellow Jackets swarming round.

Those words are also used for Cal's fight song:

So well it's up with the blue and gold
Down with the red
California is up for a victory.
We'll drop our battle axe on stanfurd's head
When we meet them our team will surely beat them.
Down on the stanfurd farm there'll be no sound
When our Oski rips through the air.
Like our friend Mr. Jonah
stanfurd's team will be found
In the tummy of the Golden Bear

UAalum72
January 24th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Yale and Oklahoma share one to the tune of "Boomer Sooner."
Of course you meant to say "Yale and Oklahoma share one to the tune of 'Boola Boola.'"

How many of Towson, Princeton, Savannah St., Tennessee St., Jackson St., and Texas Southern play the "Tiger Rag" with Auburn and Clemson?

gokats85
January 24th, 2006, 11:12 AM
SHSU's fight song melody is from the Coast Guard anthem "Semper Paratus". It is also my junior high school's fight song too. Blinn College in Brenham, TX shares it's fight song with Notre Dame.

SoCon48
January 24th, 2006, 11:28 AM
My high school has the On Wisconsin music as well. Best fight song in college sports belongs to Army.
Notre Dame's has to be #1. It sure is played the most.

JoshUCA
January 24th, 2006, 11:47 AM
HERE (http://www.uca.edu/cfac/music/bearband/mb01.html) is a link to some of the UCA Band's songs...they are really good so you should give them a listen. My favorite is the train!

OL FU
January 24th, 2006, 12:07 PM
The Nerds use that as the alternate fight song. Im sure you're familiar with "Wramblin Wrek"? They also play "Up with the Calculators" much faster at the games than on that recording. Doubt they wore raccoon coats due to the fact it might aggrivate their allergies.

Really I admit I have never ever heard Elon's band, but that surprises me

bunny
January 24th, 2006, 12:09 PM

From the Wisconsin site (http://www.uwbadgers.com/traditions/school_songs.aspx)...

The tune was originally composed in 1909 by Chicago's William Purdy, and the words were written by Carl Beck. Purdy and Beck had been fraternity brothers at Hamilton College (Clinton, N.Y.) and were roommates in Chicago. Purdy was going to submit the song for a $100 prize the University of Minnesota was offering for a new football song. When Beck heard the music, he offered to write words and suggested that Purdy offer it to Wisconsin, where Beck had once studied. The song was an instant hit on campus and spread throughout the world. It was especially popular with military bands.

Some 2,500 schools and colleges have adopted the music and changed the words to suit their needs. "On, Wisconsin" was sung for the first time at the 1909 homecoming game vs. Minnesota.

ASU Kep
January 24th, 2006, 12:25 PM
It's not our fight song, which I'm pretty sure is App-only, but I really don't like the "Its great to be...a Mountaineer...I said it's GREAT to be a MOUNTAINEER" chant. Who doesn't use that? One of the primary reasons I turned into such a huge anti-UGAy fan was the f'ing CONSTANT chanting of "It's great to be...a Georgia Bulldog...I said it's GREAT to be a Georgia Bulldog"...

xpumpukex

UNH 40
January 24th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Notre Dame's has to be #1. It sure is played the most.

I love Notre Dame's fight song but there is something about the Army fight song I love.

GannonFan
January 24th, 2006, 01:06 PM
I don't think it's too odd that some western schools have fight songs that originated with schools in the east - generally (although not always) the schools in the west are newer than the eastern schools and may have "borrowed" tunes from already established fight songs. While it's nice to be original, if you find a good tune that works go with it. Can never have too much of a good thing and besides, I'd rather have a good re-used fight song than a bad new one - and there are plenty of bad ones out there (for the record I greatly enjoy UD's own original fight song).

Pard4Life
January 24th, 2006, 01:10 PM
So did Lehigh steal it from Bucknell? And Nevada from Lehigh?

NSUDemon98
January 24th, 2006, 01:21 PM
SHSU's fight song melody is from the Coast Guard anthem "Semper Paratus". It is also my junior high school's fight song too. Blinn College in Brenham, TX shares it's fight song with Notre Dame.

Semper Paratus was also my high school's fight song...Whitehouse H.S. in Whitehouse, Tx.

Bub
January 24th, 2006, 01:26 PM
From the Wisconsin site (http://www.uwbadgers.com/traditions/school_songs.aspx)...

The tune was originally composed in 1909 by Chicago's William Purdy, and the words were written by Carl Beck. Purdy and Beck had been fraternity brothers at Hamilton College (Clinton, N.Y.) and were roommates in Chicago. Purdy was going to submit the song for a $100 prize the University of Minnesota was offering for a new football song. When Beck heard the music, he offered to write words and suggested that Purdy offer it to Wisconsin, where Beck had once studied. The song was an instant hit on campus and spread throughout the world. It was especially popular with military bands.

Some 2,500 schools and colleges have adopted the music and changed the words to suit their needs. "On, Wisconsin" was sung for the first time at the 1909 homecoming game vs. Minnesota.

Fine, Wisconsin had the song first. They're still rat bast*rds! :rolleyes:

NSUDemon98
January 24th, 2006, 01:29 PM
HERE (http://www.uca.edu/cfac/music/bearband/mb01.html) is a link to some of the UCA Band's songs...they are really good so you should give them a listen. My favorite is the train!

In the 1920's, 30's & 40's when a lot of high school football teams and bands were starting up it was pretty customary to use part of a march for your fight song or a well known college fight song. If using part of a march it was generally the trio. The UCA Fight Song that I just listened to is the trio from the march "The Purple Pageant" by Karl King. The h.s. that I am a band director uses a trio for their fight song and I think most of the schools in our district do as well. My alma mater, Northwestern St., uses the trio from the March "The Brittish Eighth" and is pretty unique as I have never heard anyone else use it.

P.S.-What's up with the trumpet player at the end of the recording? :nono:

Ronbo
January 24th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Well this discussion got going over on eGriz concerning the Montana song "Up With Montana" and Georgia Tech's "Up With the White and Gold". And it looks like we might have had it first.

"Up With the White and Gold" was published in 1931.

Georgia Tech Music History (http://www.coa.gatech.edu/music/about_us/history.htm)

"Up With Montana" was being used as far back as 1921 at Homecoming from Montana Artifacts.

Montana Artifacts (http://www2.umt.edu/comm/f04/artifacts.shtml)

SoCon48
January 24th, 2006, 02:28 PM

Do they actually have one?

SoCon48
January 24th, 2006, 02:30 PM
I love Notre Dame's fight song but there is something about the Army fight song I love.
Both are great for sure. You hear the Army caisons song on all army base parade grounds, but I'm not sure every Catholic church uses it. :nod:

CrunchGriz
January 24th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Okay I just listed to "Up with the White and Gold", and while it is clearly the basis for "Up with Montana", it has a bunch of curlicues and filigree in it that "Up with Montana" lacks, there are some measures that differ slightly, and UwM is played at a much faster tempo--all of which, in my undoubtedly biased opinion, make it a much more rousing tune.

Listen for yourself:

Up with Montana (http://www2.umt.edu/marching/audio/Up_With_Montana.mp3)

Up with the White and Gold (http://fightmusic.com/mp3/acc/Georgia_Tech__White_and_Gold.mp3)

I like Montana's pace better, especially when they kick it up a notch the second time around, and the flourish at the end kicks it up one last time.

Okay, I retract part of what I wrote in this post. It appears that "Up with Montana" predates "Up with the White and Gold", as the music is copyrighted by Richard Howell of the UM Law School. He wrote the song in 1914.

The Navy has another version of the song, "Up with the Navy", but on their webpage they clearly note that the song is "Up with Montana", by Dick Howell.

UM's Howell wrote the song in 1914 (http://www.missoulian.com/specials/UM-MSU100/G20-23.html)

Frank Roman, of Georgia Tech, copyrighted "Up with the White and Gold" in 1931, but there's another website that states that he wrote neither the lyrics nor the tune:

Roman has the copyright, but didn't write it (http://new.nique.net/issues/2002-08-23/focus/9)

There's no attribution in this story, so there's no way to know how this author knows that Roman didn't write the tune, but it lends further credence to the fact that it was Georgia Tech who ripped off Montana, not the other way around.

I've found a site selling a 1925 recording of "Up with the White and Gold" by the Georgia Tech band, but I've also found a link to a Montana history magazine that notes a copy of a UM game program from 1921 with the current UM lyrics.

I haven't yet found anything that says Georgia Tech was using the song before 1925.

Ronbo
January 24th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Yep ol' CrunchGriz did some great research and found that "Up With Montana" does indeed pre-date Georgia Tech's "Up With the White and Gold".

This is from the article about the 1914 game with Montana State.

"To commemorate the rivalry, Richard Howell of the UM law school has written "Up With Montana," which remains the school's fight song."

TxState_GO_CATS!
January 24th, 2006, 03:45 PM
P.S.-What's up with the trumpet player at the end of the recording? :nono:

Mmmhmmm, LOL...i was thinkin da same thing. big ass :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

NSUDemon98
January 24th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Mmmhmmm, LOL...i was thinkin da same thing. big ass :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

He was obviously going for the high Eb[concert Db] at the end of the song but fell off of the Bb[Concet Ab]....needless to say, they should have re-recorded it.

CrunchGriz
January 24th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Okay, I retract part of what I wrote in this post. It appears that "Up with Montana" predates "Up with the White and Gold", as the music is copyrighted by Richard Howell of the UM Law School. He wrote the song in 1914.

The Navy has another version of the song, "Up with the Navy", but on their webpage they clearly note that the song is "Up with Montana", by Dick Howell.

UM's Howell wrote the song in 1914 (http://www.missoulian.com/specials/UM-MSU100/G20-23.html)

Frank Roman, of Georgia Tech, copyrighted "Up with the White and Gold" in 1931, but there's another website that states that he wrote neither the lyrics nor the tune:

Roman has the copyright, but didn't write it (http://new.nique.net/issues/2002-08-23/focus/9)

There's no attribution in this story, so there's no way to know how this author knows that Roman didn't write the tune, but it lends further credence to the fact that it was Georgia Tech who ripped off Montana, not the other way around.

I've found a site selling a 1925 recording of "Up with the White and Gold" by the Georgia Tech band, but I've also found a link to a Montana history magazine that notes a copy of a UM game program from 1921 with the current UM lyrics.

I haven't yet found anything that says Georgia Tech was using the song before 1925.

Okay, I have to amend one more time (the last, I hope), and, unfortunately for Griz fans, it's not in our favor. It appears that we ripped off Cal for the song, then Georgia Tech and Navy ripped us (or Cal--hard to tell) off later with their "Up with..." versions.

Explanation of "Up with Montana" origin (http://www.egriz.com/GrizBoard/viewtopic.php?p=153766#153766)

ngineer
January 24th, 2006, 04:58 PM
While watching the Nevada game tonight on ESPN i noticed that Nevade has the same fight song as Lehigh. Bucknell i believe has the same one too. Any other schools that share fight songs?

one question is whether we (Lehigh) have an 'official' fight song. Certainly, there has been "Lehigh Will Shine" for close to 100 years, but we also play "Down the Field" at all pregames with the band spelling L-E-H-I-G-H as it marches down the field and then sings, there is our beloved, "Silver Goblet" and "Hats off to Lehigh" as well. I've always thought "Lehigh Will Shine" is THE fight song, but I've never seen it officially declared as such. :confused:

wannabegaucho
January 24th, 2006, 05:09 PM
I believe that all the Universities of California (Berkeley, Los Angeles, Davis, Santa Barbara, Irvine, Riverside, San Diego, Santa Cruz [eventually Merced but not San Francisco]) have the same fight song.

HiHiYikas
January 24th, 2006, 05:30 PM
I thought for a long time that ASU used a fight song that was also used by a larger, national-type school. I just never knew whose song it was. It kinda has a pepped-up Notre Dame feel to it, if you ask me. Maybe that's what mixed me up.

I played through every I-A fight song on EA's NCAA Football, 2006, and couldn't find one that sounds like ASU's. I'm guessing it's an ASU original.

I've never figured out what the words have to do with the music, though.

SochorField
January 24th, 2006, 06:07 PM
I believe that all the Universities of California (Berkeley, Los Angeles, Davis, Santa Barbara, Irvine, Riverside, San Diego, Santa Cruz [eventually Merced but not San Francisco]) have the same fight song.

UC Davis' fight song is "Aggie Fight" (original song)

We play "Big C" like the others UC's, but it is not our fight song.

kats89
January 24th, 2006, 06:53 PM

I for one am looking forward to UCA begin SLC conference play in a few years.

The Gadfly
January 24th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Who's fight song has "It might be cold, but we're HOT HOT HOT!!!" It's on the tip of my tongue....

Bear Fan 101
January 24th, 2006, 09:59 PM
....needless to say, they should have re-recorded it.
Yes they should have, but Ig uess whoever he/she was that did that is semi-famous now and made their mark at UCA by overplaying...UCA's version of American Idol goes Marching Band

ASU Kep
January 24th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Who's fight song has "It might be cold, but we're HOT HOT HOT!!!" It's on the tip of my tongue....

That'd be the team that won the National Championship and beat the f--k out of yours. Hope that helps you remember.

MaroonReign
January 25th, 2006, 07:19 AM
Okay, I have to amend one more time (the last, I hope), and, unfortunately for Griz fans, it's not in our favor. It appears that we ripped off Cal for the song, then Georgia Tech and Navy ripped us (or Cal--hard to tell) off later with their "Up with..." versions.

Explanation of "Up with Montana" origin (http://www.egriz.com/GrizBoard/viewtopic.php?p=153766#153766)

Where oh where would have you come up with that lead? :)

Thanks for the little pat on the back. xprost2x

thirdgendin
January 25th, 2006, 08:14 AM

Yep, it's true. The first time we played up there in basketball in 2004, I thought it was really odd that they were playing our fight song. I had to listen to it again last night during the basketball game.

OL FU
January 25th, 2006, 08:18 AM
[QUOTE=OL FU]

Yep, it's true. The first time we played up there in basketball in 2004, I thought it was really odd that they were playing our fight song. I had to listen to it again last night during the basketball game.

Well that is disappointing. We have played that song a long time. I would like to think we had it first :nod: because I have never heard it anywhere else. I think we should kick those bums outta the conference for stealing our song.............. and before they beat anybody else in basketball :)

SoCon48
January 25th, 2006, 09:34 AM
That'd be the team that won the National Championship and beat the f--k out of yours. Hope that helps you remember.

OWWWWW!!!!! :asswhip: :hyped:

SoCon48
January 25th, 2006, 09:36 AM

You guys should know ASU's fight song by heart. It was played after every ASU score when we handed you your xazzx 's in Boone.

SactoHornetFan
January 25th, 2006, 10:20 AM

Montana ripped off their fight song from Cal's Stanford Jonah.

SactoHornetFan
January 25th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Thank God our fight song Fight, Hornet, Fight is an original tune. A brand new HS in Tennessee liked it so much, that they asked our band director if they could use it because every other high school in the area was playing Rocky Top.

BTW, my alma mater high school, Del Campo, uses the trio section from Our Director as our fight song.

OL FU
January 25th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Thank God our fight song Fight, Hornet, Fight is an original tune. A brand new HS in Tennessee liked it so much, that they asked our band director if they could use it because every other high school in the area was playing Rocky Top.

BTW, my alma mater high school, Del Campo, uses the trio section from Our Director as our fight song.

I thought FU's was original :confused:

aggie6thman
January 25th, 2006, 12:28 PM

Unfortunate, that you don't get to play it during football season after a good win. :nod: :smiley_wi

SactoHornetFan
January 25th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Unfortunate, that you don't get to play it during football season after a good win. :nod: :smiley_wi

Haha...very original :boring:

Other than aggie fight, at least we don't ahem, share <steal> our fight songs with other universities, especially those in our own system :hurray:

SochorField
January 25th, 2006, 02:29 PM
The State system is not unified enough to have University songs, aparently. I see nothing wrong with playing "Sons of California" system wide. It shows pride and unity. We remain unique by playing our own kick a** fight song.

SactoHornetFan
January 25th, 2006, 03:44 PM
The State system is not unified enough to have University songs, aparently. I see nothing wrong with playing "Sons of California" system wide. It shows pride and unity. We remain unique by playing our own kick a** fight song.

I wouldn't call it kick a** :boring:

When your band starts playing with any form of musicianship, then will talk. Maybe you guys should pay a band director to teach them music fundamentals, hell, at least Cal does.

SochorField
January 25th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Typical sac fan...making it personal. When did I put down Sac State's band?

SactoHornetFan
January 25th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Typical sac fan...making it personal. When did I put down Sac State's band?

I was responding to the fact that it is not a kick you know what song and the way the aggie band plays it, its with very little musicianship.

I for one, since I am a high school band director with a music education degree can spot these things out.

BTW, like Aggie fans never make it personal!

JMUFortier
January 25th, 2006, 08:34 PM

So that makes Elon, Furman, and my high school sharing the same fight song...sheesh. BTW, the song is called "Our Director." The song is the three lines somewhere in the middle of paper.

OL FU
January 26th, 2006, 07:32 AM
[QUOTE=OL FU]

So that makes Elon, Furman, and my high school sharing the same fight song...sheesh. BTW, the song is called "Our Director." The song is the three lines somewhere in the middle of paper.

Sorry, but the song is called "The Furman Fight Song" :D

DotCat
January 26th, 2006, 08:33 AM
In the SoCon, Furman & Elon share the same fight song which is the tune of "Our Director". It also used to be the fight song at WCU until an alumnus wrote an origional for Western. When I was in the WCU band, we would play both during pregame and I always loved that as "Our Director" was also the fight song from my high school.

OL FU
January 26th, 2006, 08:53 AM
In the SoCon, Furman & Elon share the same fight song which is the tune of "Our Director". It also used to be the fight song at WCU until an alumnus wrote an origional for Western. When I was in the WCU band, we would play both during pregame and I always loved that as "Our Director" was also the fight song from my high school.

I have to stay out of this thread. My illusions about Furman are crashing :)

HiHiYikas
January 26th, 2006, 10:31 AM
There is one track called "Our Director" in the iTunes store. It's on an album called "Carousel Breezes, Volume 1." Not a bad tune, but I'm guessing football fans won't like the Merry-Go-Round redition very much.

SactoHornetFan
January 26th, 2006, 11:07 AM

Same sentiments here with Our Director. I have been begging our Marching Band director at Sacramento State to add it as a second fight song to Fight, Hornet, Fight.

henfan
January 26th, 2006, 11:30 AM
F Troop University and James Madison University. Same fight songs.

http://www.jmu.edu/music/mrd/media/2004/20.mp3

http://www.barbneal.com/wav/tvthemes/ftroop1.wav

Is it any coincidence that Dukes Coach Mickey Matthews resembles F Troop head guy, Larry Storch? :rolleyes:

http://www.f-troop.net/images/larry.jpg
http://64.246.64.33/images/features/99awards/matthews.jpg

Engineer91
January 26th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Delaware and Lehigh

Lehigh Will Shine
and
Fight Song

A portion in the middle of Fight Song goes

Delaware will shine tonight
Delaware will shine
When the sun goes down and moon comes up
Delaware will shine

Not sure if the tune is exactly the same since Delaware is 3 sylables and Lehigh 2. Does Delaware still use this?

blukeys
January 26th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Delaware and Lehigh

Lehigh Will Shine
and
Fight Song

A portion in the middle of Fight Song goes

Delaware will shine tonight
Delaware will shine
When the sun goes down and moon comes up
Delaware will shine

Not sure if the tune is exactly the same since Delaware is 3 sylables and Lehigh 2. Does Delaware still use this?

Still used by UD and the lyrics are in the game day program

blukeys
January 26th, 2006, 12:48 PM
"The Delaware Fight Song, popular since the 1930s, was composed by alumnus George F. Kelly '15. Its first appearance is found in the Student Handbook from 1933. It is performed at home football games and at other athletic contests by the Delaware Marching Band and other instrumental ensembles."

UD website

arranger101
February 5th, 2006, 08:10 AM
FAMU shares a fight song with Western Michigan :hyped:

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: