PDA

View Full Version : SoCon Week #2 Picks

The Cats
September 5th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Week one is all said and done.... it's time to stop beating that dead horse or gloating over your win.

It's time to look ahead at Week #2, and pick the winners.

Here's the games (and my picks in bold).

Sep 11th Games

Tusculum at Western Carolina
Wofford at Charleston Southern
Colgate at Furman
Shaw at Elon
UTC at JSU
The Citadel at Arizona
Samford at Northwestern State
Jacksonville at ASU
GSU at Navy

phoenix3
September 5th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Week one is all said and done.... it's time to stop beating that dead horse or gloating over your win.

It's time to look ahead at Week #2, and pick the winners.

Here's the games (and my picks in bold).

Sep 11th Games

Colgate at Furman
Shaw at Elon
UTC at JSU
The Citadel at Arizona
Jacksonville at ASU
GSU at Navy

Ditto.

GaSouthern
September 5th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Colgate at Furman
Shaw at Elon
UTC at JSU
The Citadel at Arizona
Jacksonville at ASU
GSU at Navy

GSUhooligan
September 5th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Colgate at Furman
Shaw at Elon
UTC at JSU
The Citadel at Arizona
Jacksonville at ASU
GSU at Navy

Western
Wofford
Colgate
Elon
JSU
Arizona
Samford
Appy
GSU

SouthernEagle02
September 6th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Tusculum (2-0) at Western Carolina (0-1,0-0)
After only putting up 189 total offensive yards for a total of 7 points, Western welcomes the Tusculum Pioneers as the Catamounts home opener. The Pioneers come in have defeated Findlay last week 16-3 amassing 510 offensive yards. Like I said last week, some D-2 teams are complete wildcards. The Pioneers are one of those teams. True, NCST & Tusculum are at different ends of the spectrum, but I think the Cats, while they’ll win, will struggle to contain an offense that threw for 429 yards. Catamounts 35 Pioneers 28

Wofford (0-1, 0-0) at Charleston Southern (1-0)
Wofford looks first their win of 2010 against the Buccaneers of Charleston Southern. Even though the Terriers gained 220 total offensive yards (all rushing), the 3 turnovers and the poor 3rd down conversion percentage helped to contribute the 33-10 loss to Miami (OH). The Bucs on the otherhand, struggled against D-2 North Greenville being out gained in total yards 393 to The Crusaders 405, but came out on top 41-31. Look for the Terriers to run the option smoothly and correct last week’s errors and leave Charleston with the win. Wofford 48 CSU 14

Colgate (1-0) at Furman (0-0, 0-0)
Furman opens the 2010 campaign by welcoming the Colgate Raiders to Paladin Stadium. Colgate comes to Greenville having sqweeked by Monmouth 30-29. Colgate put up good offensive numbers, 180 passing; 244 rushing, but seeing how they struggled to win, I’ll take the Paladins in this game.
Furman 45-Colgate 21

Chattanooga (0-1,0-1) at Jacksonville St (1-0) **My game of the week**
After a tough loss to App St, UTC looks to rebound against the high flying Gamecocks. Even though the Mocs out gained the Mountaineers in total yards, the missed extra points came back to haunt them. JSU is coming off an OT win over Ole Miss and the question that I have to ask is, whether the Gamecocks will use that win as a building block and continue to win or have the post big game let down. This is an important game for UTC, as it will either show they are for real or just spent the summer preparing for App St. I’ll take the Mocs in yet another barn burner. UTC 35 JSU 30

The Citadel (1-0, 0-0) at Arizona (1-0)
The Bulldogs look to continue their winning ways against the Wildcats of Arizona. While the Bulldogs easily defeated D-2 Chowan 56-14, I don’t think they will be able to contain an Arizona offense that produced 518 total yards against Toledo. While I believe the Bulldogs will have a good showing, I’m going to have to take the preseason Pac-10 favorite, Arizona.
Arizona 54 The Citadel 21

Samford (0-1, 0-0) at Northwestern State (0-1)
Last week, Samford failed to make the trip to Tallahassee getting defeated 59-6. This week the Bulldogs travel to Northwestern State looking for their first win of 2010. Despite the score, the offense for Samford managed to produce 223 passing yards and 77 rushing yards, but the penalties and poor third down conversion negated those numbers. The Demons come into Saturday’s contest having lost to Air Force 65-21. Northwestern managed to put up decent offensive numbers, but gave up over 600 yards on defense & were penalized 8 times for 85 yards. Assuming the Bulldogs can control themselves penalty wise, they should go into their home opener against Newberry with a win. Samford 35 Northwestern State 21

Jacksonville (1-0) at App St. (1-0,1-0)
After a hard fought win last week against UTC, the Mountaineers return to Kidd Brewer to face the Dolphins from Jacksonville. By all accounts, App struggled on both sides of the ball but did what championship caliber teams do, putting up 28 points in the fourth quarter eaking out a 42-41 victory. Offensively, App posted good numbers, but were slightly out gained by the Mocs in total yards 492 to 486. The Dolphins come in fresh off a 35-25 victory over Old Dominion, which saw them pass for 311 yards and run for 182. While App may have struggled, I believe Coach Moore will work out the problems during the week and that should serve App well against JU as the Mountaineers should have a commanding lead by halftime. App St. 56 Jacksonville 17

Ga. Southern (1-0,0-0) at Navy (0-0)
After reintroducing the option and racking up over 500 yards offense against Savannah St on their way to a 48-3 win, the Eagles travel to Annapolis to face the Midshipman of Navy. This is the first ever meeting of these to schools who are more connected with each other than Lindsay Lohan is with rehab. While the Eagles easily disposed of the Tigers, they will have a much harder time with the Midshipman. Even though the first team defense sees the option in practice, they haven’t seen it run with the speed and accuracy the Midshipman run it with or seen Ricky Dobbs. However, both teams do run the option and I believe this game will come down to who can hold on to the ball. If Southern’s defense can play like they did last week and the offense like it did, then the Eagles have a good chance to get their first ever win over a FBS team. However, I honestly feel the Eagles are still a little green with the option and will fall just short in this one. Navy 45 Ga Southern 42

Shaw (1-0) at Elon (0-1,0-0)
My upset pick from last week, Elon looks to rebound after a 41-27 loss to Duke by welcoming the Shaw Bears to town. Elon posted ok numbers offensively but had 8 penalties and allowed the Blue Devils to pick a part the Phoenix secondary. Shaw comes in having defeated Virginia Union 57-27. Unlike Tusculum, I don't see da bears giving Elon any problems as Elon's 2nd team is in by the half. Elon 56 Shaw 10

OL FU
September 6th, 2010, 07:44 AM
Tusculum at Western Carolina - Western beats DeBusk (may be the only time. I will wait for Cat man to correct me)

Wofford at Charleston Southern - Not sure about anything but the score against N. Greenville, but it didn't sound impressive for Chuck South. Wofford by 14 or more.

Colgate at Furman - Good match up. Colgate has one under its belt. Furman seems excited about the season with more possibilities for wins than in the past few seasons. Game is close but Furman pulls it out by two touchdowns.

Shaw at Elon - Elon by a lot

UTC at JSU - Jacksonville State is dedicating their new stadium. UTC still has trouble figuring out how to win. JSU has no let down between the new stadium and Chatt playing ASU close. Gamecocks win. PS, Gold and Blacks nephew is playing for JSU and he is attending therefore rooting against the Mocs twice in one year.

The Citadel at Arizona - Bellhops don't even get a tip

Samford at Northwestern State - Is this the Southland's Northwestern ST? If so, Samford makes the Socon proud

Jacksonville at ASU - ASU and it isn't even close

GSU at Navy - I would like to see GSU keep this one close, but have a feeling it won't be. I have no idea what Navy lost from last year, but this is a team that whipped Missouri in a bowl last year. Missouri whipped Furman. That doesn't mean that all this is comparable, but it probably is.

atlfcsfan
September 6th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Colgate at Furman
Shaw at Elon
UTC at JSU
The Citadel at Arizona
Jacksonville at ASU
GSU at Navy

wow, a GSU fan going against the Eagles. I have to agree with you though and all your predictions.

OL FU
September 6th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Western
Wofford
Colgate
Elon
JSU
Arizona
Samford
Appy
GSU

I like these picks by Hooligan. The only shock is that he picked ASUxeyebrowx:D

biggie
September 6th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Colgate at Furman
Shaw at Elon
UTC at JSU
The Citadel at Arizona
Jacksonville at ASU - hope this is a win, but believe it will be a struggle as JU looks better than the last time we played them
GSU at Navy

OldSouth
September 6th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Western
Terriers
Colgate
Shaw
JSU
Arizona
Sammy
ASU
GSU - want to see them back and this would be great.

SideLine Shooter
September 6th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Colgate at Furman
Shaw at Elon
UTC at JSU
The Citadel at Arizona
Jacksonville at ASU - hope this is a win, but believe it will be a struggle as JU looks better than the last time we played them
GSU at Navy

DITTO.

yosef1969
September 6th, 2010, 05:34 PM
DITTO.

You guys sandbagging or what? No way the game with JAX should be a struggle.

ElonPride
September 6th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Shaw (1-0) at Elon (0-1,0-0)
My upset pick from last week, Elon looks to rebound after a 41-27 loss to Duke by welcoming the Shaw Bears to town. Elon posted ok numbers offensively but had 8 penalties and allowed the Blue Devils to pick a part the Phoenix secondary. Shaw comes in having defeated Virginia Union 57-27. Unlike Tusculum, I don't see da bears giving Elon any problems as Elon's 2nd team is in by the half. Elon 56 Shaw 10

Looks as if Shaw has a plethora of transfers..... from UNC, Wake, Southern, Youngstown State, Alcorn State, WSSU, NCCU & Alabama A&M.

Former Elon player and first round draft pick of Green Bay, Rich McGeorge, is also a coach. I wouldn't be too surprised Shaw makes it a game.

biggie
September 6th, 2010, 06:31 PM
You guys sandbagging or what? No way the game with JAX should be a struggle.
They beat ODU at ODU, and seem to have a very good QB, we just had trouble with that.

Still No Coco, No Tanyi, and not sure on Moore. And will the defense DBs improve?

ElonPride
September 6th, 2010, 06:37 PM
They beat ODU at ODU, and seem to have a very good QB, we just had trouble with that.

Still No Coco, No Tanyi, and not sure on Moore. And will the defense DBs improve?

How long is CoCo's suspension?

GunsAndGuitars
September 6th, 2010, 07:37 PM
How long is CoCo's suspension?

Two games I think.

Colgate at Furman
Are the Paladins back yet?

Shaw at Elon
Elon won't go two weeks without a W. If they do, they flop this year, but I don't see Shaw being the team to do it.

UTC at JSU
Was JSU's win a fluke? Who knows...When you get a big upset the target is on your back. The question in my mind is whether UTC can figure out how to hold on in the 4th because they do have the heart. I think they'll at least make it interesting.

The Citadel at Arizona
East Coast teams don't tend to do well in Western time zones (that I've ever seen). That and the fact that Arizona isn't a pushover FBS school means this one isn't close.

I'll give this one a blind call.

Jacksonville at ASU
I'll be at The Rock for this one. I wouldn't mind seeing a good game until halftime. I don't think the ASU offense will struggle like it did in the first 3 quarters in Kidd Brewer West. I would like to see the D step up a little though. It won't be like last time these two teams met though.

GSU at Navy
You know, I won't even call this one. I'd like to see GSU back into the swing of things, but Navy looked pretty good for the time that I saw them against Maryland (how did that game turn out?).

biggie
September 6th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Yes, reported to be 2 game suspension for Coco.

PaladinFan
September 6th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Colgate Furman is the game of the week. Will answer a lot of questions about the Paladins. I don't think Colgate has the athletes to hang with Furman for four quarters if Furman plays crisply. Start kicking the ball around and missing tackles, and they will tan our hides.

Colgate at Furman
Shaw at Elon
UTC at JSU
The Citadel at Arizona
Jacksonville at ASU
GSU at Navy

yosef1969
September 6th, 2010, 10:43 PM
Colgate Furman is the game of the week. Will answer a lot of questions about the Paladins. I don't think Colgate has the athletes to hang with Furman for four quarters if Furman plays crisply. Start kicking the ball around and missing tackles, and they will tan our hides.

Colgate at Furman
Shaw at Elon
UTC at JSU
The Citadel at Arizona
Jacksonville at ASU
GSU at Navy

That one along with UTC and JSU clearly look to be the most interesting.

yosef1969
September 6th, 2010, 10:44 PM

Dean Smith would be proud....

biggie
September 7th, 2010, 09:09 AM
Dean Smith would be proud....
I won't think this is an easy win until we are up 4 TDs+ in 4th qtr.

GaSouthern
September 7th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Jacksonville is horrible, Appy is going to beat them by 21+

SpeedkingATL
September 7th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Tusculum at Western CarolinaThe cats better win this one!
Wofford at Charleston Southern How good is Wofford. Expected better at Ohio.
Colgate at Furman Furple should win at home.
Shaw at Elon Elon played okay at Duke. Should score a lot against Shaw.
UTC at JSU Will UTC recover from collapse against ASU and will JSU be able to concentrate after huge victory.
The Citadel at Arizona Cats will claw Dogs.
Samford at Northwestern State Sammy must recover from bad game against FSU.
Jacksonville at ASU Dolphins not a pushover but confidence went up with miracle comeback at Choo-Choo.
GSU at Navy Navy should win if they don't turn it over inside the 10 3-4 times like last week.

Smitty
September 7th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Tusculum at Western Carolina 21-14 Offense still needs work to improve. Defense holds strong though
Wofford at Charleston Southern 35-7
Colgate at Furman 42-14
Shaw at Elon 34-14
UTC at JSU 27-24 UTC while looks good still has room for improvement
The Citadel at Arizona 48-3
Samford at Northwestern State 21-17
Jacksonville at ASU 42-21
GSU at Navy 28-17

UCMoc
September 7th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Western Carolina
Wofford
Furman
Elon
UTC
Arizona
Samford
ASU
Navy

The Cats
September 7th, 2010, 06:12 PM
+

ASUTodd
September 7th, 2010, 06:29 PM
I'm going to call this upset.......
Georgia Southern makes a hard charge back into the ring against Navy....
21-17 GSU wins.... You heard it here first...

GunsAndGuitars
September 7th, 2010, 07:00 PM

I wouldn't call that game for a reason. I see GSU making it a fight to the finish anyway.

OldSouth
September 7th, 2010, 08:31 PM

I'm with ya on GSU... but I called it yesterday. JK Go APPS

BULLDOG8180
September 7th, 2010, 10:21 PM
The Citadel offense isn't where it needs to be, I will be surprised if we are able to score against Arizona, and our defense must tackle better to hold Arizona under 60.
Could get ugly in a hurry out west.xsmhx

HappyAppy13
September 8th, 2010, 07:52 AM
Colgate at Furman
Shaw at Elon
UTC at JSU
The Citadel at Arizona
Jacksonville at ASU 21-59
GSU at Navy

GOO APPS! xthumbsupx

Woof
September 8th, 2010, 08:10 AM
Tusculum at Western Carolina-No fur balls here, Cats win easy
Wofford at Charleston Southern- T-Dogs start to get their stuff in a pile and TO churns out 400+ yds over Chuckie.
Colgate at Furman- Furples brush off the Cavity Creeps
Shaw at Elon-Flaming Pigeons treat the commuter school like a park statue
UTC at JSU- Close one. Shame to see JSU have a let down at home, but Mocs are hungry
The Citadel at Arizona- Hopefully the Dogs get to keep their frequent flyer miles b/c that will be their only points on this trip to the desert
Samford at Northwestern State-Sammy takes out FSU frustrations
Jacksonville at ASU- Hillbillys show their photographic sides to Jax
GSU at Navy- Triple option vs. Triple option, but seasoned Middies are too strong for Eaglets

HappyAppy13
September 8th, 2010, 08:15 AM
Wofford
Furman
Navy
APP STATE-59-17
Samford
Western
Nooga
Shaw
Arizona

GOO 'NEERS

OL FU
September 8th, 2010, 08:47 AM

So 'splain something to me. Is this the same Navy team that last year won 9 regular season games including beating Wake Forest and Missouri in a bowl game and losing to Ohio State by 4 points or did their entire team get shipped off to the Persian Gulfxrotatehx

Woof
September 8th, 2010, 08:51 AM
So 'splain something to me. Is this the same Navy team that last year won 9 regular season games including beating Wake Forest and Missouri in a bowl game and losing to Ohio State by 4 points or did their entire team get shipped off to the Persian Gulfxrotatehx

Not sure, but it is definitely the same Navy team that should have beaten Maryland decisively had they been able to hold onto the football.

asknoquarter21
September 8th, 2010, 08:53 AM
They did just lose to Maryland.....

keep in mind, Maryland is better than Duke and Duke beat Elon.

GSU > Elon > Duke > Maryland > Navy????

Thats why they play the game

OL FU
September 8th, 2010, 09:02 AM
They did just lose to Maryland.....

keep in mind, Maryland is better than Duke and Duke beat Elon.

GSU > Elon > Duke > Maryland > Navy????

Thats why they play the game

The problem may be the first > in your equation:D

PhoenixSupreme
September 8th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Navy's gonna be angry at their loss to one of their greatest rivals, whom wasn't expected to do well this season. They will be very angry when playing against GSU.

biggie
September 8th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Not sure Maryland is better than Dook this year.

Navy could be angry and find a way to take it out on GSU. Probably depends on turnovers for each side.

PhoenixSupreme
September 8th, 2010, 10:31 AM

Navy could be angry and find a way to take it out on GSU. Probably depends on turnovers for each side.

you also have to consider Maryland had the whole summer to prepare for the TO

SouthernEagle02
September 8th, 2010, 10:58 AM

My thoughts exactly. The problem for us this week has been finding a suitable Rick Dobbs imitator. But like I said on page 1, like with any game, whomever holds onto the ball will win.

PaladinFan
September 8th, 2010, 11:13 AM
Turnovers will be key. I frankly will be suprised if GSU keeps it close. I think Navy will be looking to punch someone after letting the game against Maryland slip away.

If the Eagles do manage to keep it close, then most of the SoCon has vastly underestimated them. It'll be interesting to see. A perennial bowl team from the FBS on the road is going to be a far cry from playing one of the biggest doormats in the FCS at home.

The Cats
September 8th, 2010, 10:01 PM
If the Eagles do manage to keep it close, then most of the SoCon has vastly underestimated them. It'll be interesting to see.

I certainly don't think they have been underestimated.

Redbirdz
September 8th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Dream on Nooga.

GaSouthern
September 9th, 2010, 08:17 AM
I wouldn't call that game for a reason. I see GSU making it a fight to the finish anyway.

Give me some of what you are smoking haha, they are going to crush us.... i'll have my crow with a side of humble pie sunday please.

PhoenixPhan06
September 9th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Very surprised by all the Shaw over Elon picks!! I know Shaw has a lot of transfers but theres no way we lose this game after playing Duke close for a good portion of the opener last weekend in Durham. My prediction is Elon 45 Shaw 13 with Riddle going over 300 yds passing and either Newsome or Harris with over 100 yds rushing.

elon77
September 9th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Very surprised by all the Shaw over Elon picks!! I know Shaw has a lot of transfers but theres no way we lose this game after playing Duke close for a good portion of the opener last weekend in Durham. My prediction is Elon 45 Shaw 13 with Riddle going over 300 yds passing and either Newsome or Harris with over 100 yds rushing.

There's always a way to lose young man, always a way. I hope it's not us this week, but just ask Nutt at Ole Miss.

biggie
September 9th, 2010, 10:52 AM
If Shaw wins it would be shocking, they should be a cupcake.

PaladinFan
September 9th, 2010, 11:18 AM
If Shaw wins it would be shocking, they should be a cupcake.

Elon has no business scheduling them.

biggie
September 9th, 2010, 11:20 AM
We won't get into all that, Montana would invade.

PhoenixPhan06
September 9th, 2010, 01:15 PM

This type of game usually comes after a "play-up game" which was our opener last weekend at Duke. Also, there are Elon ties on the Shaw coaching staff.

http://www.elonphoenix.com/news/2010/9/8/FB_0908101245.aspx?path=football

PaladinFan
September 9th, 2010, 02:49 PM
This type of game usually comes after a "play-up game" which was our opener last weekend at Duke. Also, there are Elon ties on the Shaw coaching staff.

http://www.elonphoenix.com/news/2010/9/8/FB_0908101245.aspx?path=football

That may be true. I have no problem with teams scheduling a win on the schedule (Furman has done it for years). I do think that when you are a program that has made the jump from an afterthought to a national contender, your schedule should emulate. No more weak DII's.

JRCA
September 9th, 2010, 06:03 PM
I'm a big Elon fan, and I do not like scheduling D-II teams. No disrespect to any team, but playing a game you should win big can be a powder-keg. If you win close it is bad, if you end up with a loss, it will destroy the season. I'd rather play another D-I team.
You do have to respect any team that play up a classification, that takes guts or a need for the money involved.

ElonPride
September 9th, 2010, 07:10 PM
I do think that when you are a program that has made the jump from an afterthought to a national contender, your schedule should emulate.

So using that logic, for the past 20 or so years, we shouldn't have seen any D-IIs on Furman's schedule.

I hate seeing D-IIs on our skeds......

phoenixphanatic21
September 9th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Back to the topic...
Wofford
Furman
App
Navy
Samford
Western
Chatty
Elon
Arizona

yosef1969
September 10th, 2010, 04:04 AM
I'm a big Elon fan, and I do not like scheduling D-II teams. No disrespect to any team, but playing a game you should win big can be a powder-keg. If you win close it is bad, if you end up with a loss, it will destroy the season. I'd rather play another D-I team.
You do have to respect any team that play up a classification, that takes guts or a need for the money involved.

I hate when ASU schedules D-II's and weak FCS teams but you just summed up how 99% of FBS fans feel about their teams scheduling FCS teams. Maybe just add "and when you win big it's boring and exactly what you're supposed to do, nothing really in for them except a likely "W" and more revenue due to cheaper payout". While the W and $$$ may be seen as positives, that's not really all that beneficial to the fan.

PaladinFan
September 10th, 2010, 07:29 AM
I hate when ASU schedules D-II's and weak FCS teams but you just summed up how 99% of FBS fans feel about their teams scheduling FCS teams. Maybe just add "and when you win big it's boring and exactly what you're supposed to do, nothing really in for them except a likely "W" and more revenue due to cheaper payout". While the W and $$$ may be seen as positives, that's not really all that beneficial to the fan.

Precisely the reason I detested Furman scheduling two FBS schools last season. It's really not exciting for either program.

Smitty
September 10th, 2010, 07:35 AM
Although for some programs it is necessary in the rebuilding process...

longtimemocfan
September 10th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Wofford
Furman
App
Navy
Samford
Western
Chatt
Elon
Arizona

GaSouthern
September 10th, 2010, 08:34 AM
It would be great if Furple, Chatty and GSU could step up this weekend and represent the SoCon... I have a feeling Furple will be the only team to pull it off though :(

PaladinFan
September 10th, 2010, 10:17 AM
It would be great if Furple, Chatty and GSU could step up this weekend and represent the SoCon... I have a feeling Furple will be the only team to pull it off though :(

Great opportunity for Furman to make a national type statement that they are "back."

insideout08
September 10th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Great opportunity for Furman to make a national type statement that they are "back."

The odd part is that a 21-point win AT Colgate in 2008 didn't seem to excite people around the country. And that was a year that Colgate won the PL (I believe).

The main thing I'm hoping for tomorrow is a much-improved effort from the Furman defense. Last year was embarrassing on that front.

AndrewFU21
September 10th, 2010, 10:33 AM
Yeah, Colgate won 9 games and made the playoffs that year. They are picked by most to win the league this year as well.

I'll take:

Wofford over CSU big
Elon over Shaw big
WCU over Tusculum big
Chattanooga over JSU - classic trap game, and UTC looks better this year
Furman over Colgate in a close one
Navy over GSU
ASU over Jacksonville big
Samford over Northwestern State - didn't NSU go winless last year?

Saint3333
September 10th, 2010, 11:08 AM

We are talking about Colgate right? The Furman program has fallen further than I thought.

GunsAndGuitars
September 10th, 2010, 06:32 PM
We are talking about Colgate right? The Furman program has fallen further than I thought.

To the first part, YES. The second part...I'll keep my mouth shut for lack of anything other than smack to say.