PDA

View Full Version : Second Biggest Upset Of The Day: Jacksonville 35, Old Dominion 25

DFW HOYA
September 4th, 2010, 08:13 PM
At Old Dominion, no less.

(Edited after I heard the NDSU score.)

JSU02
September 4th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Its a good day to be from a Jacksonville :)

Squealofthepig
September 4th, 2010, 08:18 PM
A bit argumentative, depending on where you thought UMass and the Tribe were relative to each other. Still, gotta agree, major props on Jacksonville's Day Out of Town! :)

Mr. C
September 4th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Why would you consider this an upset? Jacksonville is a more experienced squad than Old Dominion and is only a couple of seasons removed from a PFL championship. ODU played a schedule of creampuffs last season.

tribe_pride
September 4th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Why would you consider this an upset? Jacksonville is a more experienced squad than Old Dominion and is only a couple of seasons removed from a PFL championship. ODU played a schedule of creampuffs last season.

ODU beat Jacksonville at Jacksonville last year. Not saying whether it was or was not an upset but ODU did beat them last year.

ZableNoise
September 4th, 2010, 08:52 PM
How much was ODU favored by?

GrizBowl
September 4th, 2010, 10:17 PM
2nd biggest upset?

Squealofthepig
September 4th, 2010, 10:19 PM
2nd biggest upset?

This was before NDSU/KU. :)

GrizBowl
September 4th, 2010, 10:25 PM
This was before NDSU/KU. :)

I repeat: 2nd biggest upset? Last time I looked the SEC was far more prevalent than Big 12. NDSU's work was sublime, but it doesn't hold up to JSU

Squealofthepig
September 4th, 2010, 10:29 PM
I repeat: 2nd biggest upset? Last time I looked the SEC was far more prevalent than Big 12. NDSU's work was sublime, but it doesn't hold up to JSU

Sir, you make no sense.

JSU/Ole Miss I think most would agree was the biggest upset of the day, and we're all Gamecocks fans here in the FCS, at least for a day.

Second biggest upset would then be NDSU over KU - again, think you have to have the two wins over FBS, which would make this either the third or fourth biggest upset of the day, depending on how you look at Jacksonville/ODU and UMass/W&M.

I have no idea what your comment means on "2nd biggest upset" - to what are you referring and to what are you disagreeing?

GrizBowl
September 4th, 2010, 10:36 PM
I have no idea what your comment means on "2nd biggest upset" - to what are you referring and to what are you disagreeing?[/QUOTE]

the title of the thread

Sader87
September 4th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Old Dominion has a football team????