PDA

View Full Version : Appalachian State @ Chatty - Score Predictions

KiddBrewer
September 4th, 2010, 12:12 AM
I, personally, have no ideaxchinscratchx

who wins, and whats the score?

(I will atleast say i think the Mountaineers win, howeverxrotatehx)

KiddBrewer
September 4th, 2010, 12:18 AM
I'm hesitant to predict a whole lot, cause its not everyday you start the season off with a conference game...on the road......

AlphaSigMD
September 4th, 2010, 01:55 AM
Im gonna say 27-16 App. Both teams start out with a little rust and it's within a TD at the half. App State scores 3 TD's and 2FG's. We may see the return of the "bend but not break defense" that was common in 2009. UTC scores 1 TD, 3 FG's in the loss, yet has an early moral victory on the way to a 7-win season.

appfan2008
September 4th, 2010, 08:03 AM
31-24 this game stays uncomfortably close but the experienced big game team playing in front of a road black out takes this one in the end

biggie
September 4th, 2010, 09:08 AM
There was also this thread with a good write up:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?72976-Official-Bird-or-Train-prediction-thread-(App-vs.-Chattanooga)

KiddBrewer
September 4th, 2010, 11:33 AM
thank you, and i apologize for the duplicate post. that other thread is....GOOD!

BlackNGold
September 4th, 2010, 12:32 PM
App 38
Chatty 17

asknoquarter21
September 4th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Mocs up 16 - 7

End of 1st Q

ASU not looking terrible though.

Fumbled on the second play from scrimmage.

BJ Coleman with a GREAT PA pass for a long TD.

Defensively not wrapping up for ASU. Pressley has looked OK. 6/7 with 48 yrds. Almost looks like he is playing too fast. Needs to calm down.

theasushow
September 4th, 2010, 02:54 PM
app looks bad, bad defense, bad special teams, 2 turnovers. mocs playing great, asu could be in for a long day, and unless they get it together, a long season. come on boys.

ChattTown Mountaineer
September 4th, 2010, 03:02 PM
It's fantastic to see BJ throwing well. Any chance Devon will get the green light in the second half?

asknoquarter21
September 4th, 2010, 03:09 PM
yes we miss Devon bad

EmeryZach
September 4th, 2010, 03:13 PM
What is going on with Appy? I'm watching this thing and they just don't look like themselves.

Chatty 28 - Appy 7

Chatty can't make an extra point.

glsjunior
September 4th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Its called Armanti Edwards graduating.

AshevilleApp
September 4th, 2010, 03:25 PM
What is going on with Appy? I'm watching this thing and they just don't look like themselves.

Chatty 28 - Appy 7

Chatty can't make an extra point.

- Cadet can't hold the ball
- Presely - meh
- Our secondary is awful apart from Legree

I'm embarassed that we were ranked

phan
September 4th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Chatty really looks good in the first half, but they are also playing a team that I would never underestimate in the second half.

theasushow
September 4th, 2010, 03:29 PM
app is gettin that *** beat. plan and simple.

GunsAndGuitars
September 4th, 2010, 03:32 PM
- Cadet can't hold the ball
- Presely - meh
- Our secondary is awful apart from Legree

I'm embarassed that we were ranked

That's a pretty good summary for now. I hope Coach Moore has a speech up his sleeve. I think if Presely calms down he'll be good to go. Somebody needs to light a fire under our D's backside. Some pressure would slow that Mocs passing game down a lot.

theasushow
September 4th, 2010, 03:37 PM
i dont understand, the d looked great all camp long, and have almost every starter returning, they are supposed to be the strength of this team....psh.

proasu89
September 4th, 2010, 03:55 PM
app is gettin that *** beat. plan and simple.

What you said! xasswhipx

AshevilleApp
September 4th, 2010, 04:15 PM
D playing better in the 2nd half...but why run Presley up the middle??

Offense looking awful apart from a few good plays

appstate38
September 4th, 2010, 04:18 PM
28-14!!!! Mocs 1:17 3rd quarter

AshevilleApp
September 4th, 2010, 04:51 PM
OK so I was a bit hard on Presely and Fletcher is a BEAST!!!!

appstate38
September 4th, 2010, 05:01 PM
OK so I was a bit hard on Presely and Fletcher is a BEAST!!!!

If it turns out right all is forgiven.

theasushow
September 4th, 2010, 05:24 PM
what a game, lets get the hell out of there. chatty is gonna be tough this season.

AshevilleApp
September 4th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Props to the Mocs. Missed PATs ended up making a difference. Our secondary is a BIG weakness

Squealofthepig
September 4th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Grats on ekeing out the tough early road win in the post-AE era!

ChattTown Mountaineer
September 4th, 2010, 07:44 PM
It was good to meet GreatAppSt at the gate today. We had no idea how much of a trap this one was going to be! Best takeaway: the fans and the team have seen and know that DeAndre Presley doesn't give up and doesn't back down. He's a great continuation of an incredible series of signal callers for App State.

Plus, as a Chattanooga resident, it was the best of both worlds. I can be happy for both teams. It's been great to see the rebirth of UTC football in such an exciting Southern Conference. It's going to be fun to be in ChattTown this year.