PDA

View Full Version : "The Jackrabbit Journey"

BirdieJack
September 1st, 2010, 10:01 AM
Need a little help here the next couple of days. I just sent this e-mail off to the SVP Show on ESPN Radio, in hopes that they give the Jackrabbit Journey a little love.
There's no way I can spend everyday listening to the show, so if anyone hears SVP and Ryen mention it on air, let me know!! I think it's something they would talk about, because it's very unique.

Here's the e-mail I sent out:
Fellas,
First time e-mailer her, but long-time listener.
Just wanted to relay this link in regards to a unique Athletic(College football) fundraiser going on here in South Dakota and thought you guys would find it interesting/amusing/nuts/etc.
Casey Hillman, former South Dakota State University football player, Husband and father of 3(I still can't believe his wife agreed to this), is planing to hoof it across the state of South Dakota(some 450 miles, by himself) over 13 days starting this Saturday in Deadwood, SD.
Casey will will arrive at Coughlin Alumni Stadium in Brookings, SD home of the SDSU Jackrabbits just in time to deliver the GameBall to the referee's at SDSU's home opener against Missouri Valley Conference(FCS) foe Illinois State on Sept 18th.
I know you guys have a little bit of a soft-spot for the small FCS college football scene and thought this would be something of interest to other listeners and a larger level.
Here's the offical link from SDSU's website:
http://www.gojacks.com/SplashPage.dbml?SPLASH_AD_ID=118948
Sincerely,
Sioux Falls, SD[/I]

Not sure if they'll find it interesting enough to talk about or not, but I thought it would be worth a shot!
Like I said, if anyone hears anything post the time and date.

Go Jacks!!