PDA

View Full Version : UNH Blue/White Game

yorkcountyUNHfan
August 24th, 2010, 06:15 PM
I'm all fired up, 'cause I'll be heading over to Durham tomorrow for the end of camp game. Is there any team out there that plays their end of camp game later then we do at UNH?

Just wondering.

R3TRO
August 25th, 2010, 02:59 AM
I look forward to some awesome write-ups tomorrow, over on our other board. Wish I could be there. Have fun!

Wildcat80
August 25th, 2010, 03:47 AM
Better be hard-hitting!

http://www.footballscoop.com/news/2355-dave-wannstedt-16-power-thats-just-a-way-of-life

NHwildEcat
August 25th, 2010, 07:04 AM
Just got an email:

The game is being pushed back until tomorrow, Thursday, August 26 2 12:30.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
August 25th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Just got an email:

The game is being pushed back until tomorrow, Thursday, August 26 2 12:30.

Got word, literally, just before heading out! xhurrayx Don't think I'll be making it tomorrow. Oh well, at least the season starts a week from Saturday!! xnodx xsmileyclapx

smcwildcat
August 26th, 2010, 03:52 PM
heard through the grapevine mickey mangeri #11 wr broke his leg....not good news

NHwildEcat
August 26th, 2010, 05:15 PM
heard through the grapevine mickey mangeri #11 wr broke his leg....not good news

Yes I saw that on our other board. It is too bad. Toman also did not play in the game, I assume that is to keep him fresh and let the other QB's get some quality snaps in this game. And from what I read from the UNH website the QB's all looked **** good. Cannot wait until next Saturday. Go CATS!

UNH72Plus
August 27th, 2010, 07:37 AM
The game was called in the fourth quarter after Mangeri suffered a nasty compound fracture. I talked with one of the team dads last night who was on the side lines and said it was pretty gruesome. Toman injured his ankle in the first set of downs and sat out the rest of the game. Decker had a good game as his replacement. Jellison didn't play either.

WrenFGun
August 27th, 2010, 07:59 AM
Ugh. That's not a great start. Mangieri's one of my favorites.