PDA

View Full Version : Looking for East Coast game to attend opening week

paul1978
August 21st, 2010, 07:37 PM
I will be in Maryland (flying in to BWI 9-2 and staying in Hanover) the opening week of College football and I’d like to attend a FCS game. I’ve taken a look at the schedules of the schools close to Hanover and found that Morgan St and James Madison both have home games. I didn’t see any information on game day tickets. For those of you in the know, what are my chances of getting a couple of tickets to either of these games?

Are there any other games within a reasonable driving distance that I missed?

I’m really looking forward to attending a game on the east coast.

Thanks
xthumbsupx

superman7515
August 21st, 2010, 08:04 PM
You can always come watch Delaware debacle West Chester, haha. Just 1 hour and 15 minutes up I-95 from BWI.

downbythebeach
August 21st, 2010, 08:35 PM
You could watch Saint Francis dismantle Liberty in Lynchburgxsmileyclapxxsmileyclapx

Go...gate
August 21st, 2010, 09:18 PM
Monmouth visits Colgate but it is a long drive for you - too bad not the other way around. The Jersey Shore has been good this summer and Monmouth has a nice ballpark.

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 22nd, 2010, 12:47 AM
Temple vs. Villanova at the Linc on Friday. Come see #1 go down.

DTSpider
August 22nd, 2010, 08:38 AM
Richmond @ UVA. See the Spiders take on Mike London.

heath
August 22nd, 2010, 09:40 AM
Drive an extra 45 min from JMU and go to Charlottesville and watch Richmond-UVA play. Should be a close game, remember W&M won there last year. As far as tickets go,plenty still available, the stadium seats over 62,000, and UVA will be lucky to get 50,000 that evening.

superman7515
August 22nd, 2010, 10:03 AM
Richmond @ UVA. See the Spiders take on Mike London.

That's 2 1/2 hours from BWI & Hanover. He said close, haha.

RabidRabbit
August 22nd, 2010, 10:10 AM
Temple vs. Villanova at the Linc on Friday. Come see #1 go down.

This has been a GREAT, tight game between these two Philly schools.

BTW, I'm also in the Hanover/York PA area same timeframe. Would enjoy a xprost2xxprost2x While in.

SDSU/UD the next weekend (9/11) is the primary time to tailgate in Mid-Atlanticxsmiley_wix

superman7515
August 22nd, 2010, 10:16 AM
BTW, I'm also in the Hanover/York PA area same timeframe. Would enjoy a xprost2xxprost2x While in.

Paul, are you going to be in Hanover PA or Hanover MD? I assumed Hanover MD when looking at distances since it's right outside BWI in Queen Annes County.

paul1978
August 22nd, 2010, 05:56 PM
xthumbsupxFirst of all I’d like to thank everyone for their replies to my question, lots of good information.

xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx

I will be in Hanover Maryland. I’m flying in to BWI 5 pm on the 2nd so I’m not sure I will make the Delaware game. My son is picking me up at the airport. He will be doing all of the driving so I’ll be getting in touch with him on where He’d lik e to go. He’s a pretty good and will probably take me where ever I want to go. xnodx

Thanks again everyone. xthumbsupx