PDA

View Full Version : W&M O-Line status.

Tribe4SF
August 21st, 2010, 04:52 AM
“I think we do have more depth this year so we should be able to rotate more,” agreed Hill. “We will be able to switch some things up.”

http://vagazette.com/articles/2010/08/21/news/doc4c6f32765d32f322850399.txt

elon77
August 23rd, 2010, 12:28 PM
“I think we do have more depth this year so we should be able to rotate more,” agreed Hill. “We will be able to switch some things up.”

http://vagazette.com/articles/2010/08/21/news/doc4c6f32765d32f322850399.txt

Have you heard anything about true freshman Baron Goodman out of Smithfield Va. and Nansemond Suffolk Academy?

Tribe4SF
August 23rd, 2010, 02:15 PM
Have you heard anything about true freshman Baron Goodman out of Smithfield Va. and Nansemond Suffolk Academy?

Have seen Baron at practice, and he has settled in well. Looks like he belongs. He will redshirt this year.

elon77
August 24th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Have seen Baron at practice, and he has settled in well. Looks like he belongs. He will redshirt this year.

Good kid with bad luck last year. Broke his foot in a preseason game and missed about 7 weeks. First game back he played about half the game and broke his other foot. Tough luck for your Senior year. I hope he does well for the tribe. Good kid.

LeadBolt
August 24th, 2010, 09:27 AM
I have a gut feel that for 2010, with the exception of injuries, which are always a problem at this level, as the W&M OLine goes, so goes the team.

Elon77, hope to see you in post-season. I understand Adam Schreiner has been making FG's from 57 yds. out in practice. He will be a real asset for you guys.

elon77
August 24th, 2010, 09:49 AM
I have a gut feel that for 2010, with the exception of injuries, which are always a problem at this level, as the W&M OLine goes, so goes the team.

Elon77, hope to see you in post-season. I understand Adam Schreiner has been making FG's from 57 yds. out in practice. He will be a real asset for you guys.

I hope Adam has a good year. We need him to step up after missing 2 kicks in the last 3 minutes of the Richmond game last year which would have tied it up. We know with a year of experience he will get better and better. Good luck to the Tribe this year. Living only an hour away from Williamsburg I pull for the Tribe most of the time. You also have the best Barbeque joint in this area not too far from school, Pierce's Pit Cooked Bar-b-que.