PDA

View Full Version : Illinois St Announces 2006 Schedule

TexasTerror
January 15th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Came across this on the 'Net this morning...

Great job on scheduling UCA! They'll be happy they are getting more games as they've been worried about having a full schedule...

Sept 2nd at Kansas St
Sept 9th vs Central Arkansas
Sept 16th vs Eastern Illinois
September 23rd at Murray State
Oct 7 at Western Kentucky
Oct 14th vs Southern Illinois (HC)
Oct 21st at Western Illinois
Oct 28th vs Youngstown St
Nov 4 vs Missouri St
Nov 11 at Indiana St
Nov 18th at UNI

FL connection
January 15th, 2006, 08:42 AM
I'll be there Sept. 16 in Normal..........Redbirds were the best team we played last year, IMHO...........connection out!!!

ISUMatt
January 15th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Geez im gone 1 day and you beat me to my teams schedule, but I agree, playing UCA is a win-win for both schools!!!

Bear Fan 101
January 16th, 2006, 12:42 AM
I'm already pumped up about it and I just learned of it! This game will likely be the closest game UCA gets to St Louis where I am, so I get a relatively short trip to watch the Bears.

I'm looking forward to seeing how our schedule turns out. Word on our board is that we also got Georgia Southern scheduled, although that hasn't been announced officially as of yet.

We are still at 7 or 8 games I believe. We have Henderson State and Southern Arkansas as D2 games so far that we know of. And then we have Texas State our fututre Southland Conference member scheduled. I also read where we have now lost SFA and Nicholls to money games, so that sucks. We also have Missouri State and South Dakota State on board as well to go along with this annoucement of Illinois State and a possible/probable Ga. Southern matchup.. That is how our schedule reads as we know it if all that we are hearing is in fact true.

TexasTerror
January 16th, 2006, 06:32 AM
I also read where we have now lost SFA and Nicholls to money games, so that sucks..

How'd you lose SFA? They had those $$$ games against Tulsa and Arizona signed for atleast two, three years. That doesn't make much sense unless they had to change a date around...