PDA

View Full Version : Liberty U gets a steal with Terry Adams

elkinftball2002
January 13th, 2006, 09:11 AM
a 4 year varsity starter,won 3 state titles,2 time conference player of the year,2 time NC all state lead in votes his senior year. The stats go on and on he played DL in high school but will play LB in college ill post some video highlights later for those that care. He is the future

Sly Fox
January 15th, 2006, 05:09 PM
I care. Don't be shy.

elkinftball2002
January 18th, 2006, 10:17 AM
here a link to a small video i have more if you like what you see
http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0W03QH5R23G4S2NBEEASVUKISA

Sly Fox
January 18th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Thanks!

Check your oprivate Messages up in the right corner of your screen.

nlwwln
January 18th, 2006, 09:21 PM
looks like a solid player who could definatly contribue immediatly at liberty, looks like he could play inside as well. doesnt look like he has much of a frame to build around but some of the great players dont. physically he didnt really stand out amongst his teamates. its kinda weird being a 2 time all state pick in NC and he didnt get many more looks, probably wouldnt excell at the 1a level but definatly a nice find who looks like he could develop into a top 1aa player. looks like he has a high motor.

nlwwln
January 18th, 2006, 09:39 PM
looks like liberty is on its way to greener pastures, i know you got that pitt RB transfer did you get on OL transfers? what spots do you guys still need to address for the 2006 season?

Sly Fox
January 21st, 2006, 06:55 PM
Yeah, we got former MLB pitcher Storm Davis' kid to transfer in from East Carolina. He should start be #1 on depth chart in spring after enrolling over the Christmas break.

Supposedly the I-A transfer train is still rolling into Lynchburg. Our new head coach was on the radio saying we have 17 commitments for Signing Day. Clearly the new staff is breathing some life into our program that had its worst season in school history this past fall.

nlwwln
January 22nd, 2006, 12:04 AM
good to hear, i hope liberty takes it to em. I heard you all got an LB from Vtech to, things could be interesting in the big south next season.

Sly Fox
January 22nd, 2006, 04:50 PM
VT LB Ray Lloyd (http://flamefans.com/viewtopic.php?t=70)

From what we hear on campus there may be a couple more I-As before its all said & done.