PDA

View Full Version : Top JUCO transfers headed to I-AA??

C-Rock
January 12th, 2006, 01:47 PM
RB Kendrick Smith from Coffeyville CC is headed to Southern Illinois. Rivals.com lists Smith as the 64th best JUCO transfer in this year's class, with almost all of the list headed to BCS conferences. Are there any other highly touted JUCO's headed to I-AA??

SUjagTILLiDIE
January 12th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Jackson State signed Pearl River Community College QB Jimmy Oliver. Oliver, a two-time National Junior College Athletic Association offensive player of the year, threw for 67 touchdowns and more than 6,000 yards while leading Pearl River to consecutive state titles. He is ranked as the No. 1 prospect on The Clarion-Ledger list of Top 25 Juco recruits.

golionsgo
January 12th, 2006, 11:45 PM
RB Kendrick Smith from Coffeyville CC is headed to Southern Illinois. Rivals.com lists Smith as the 64th best JUCO transfer in this year's class, with almost all of the list headed to BCS conferences. Are there any other highly touted JUCO's headed to I-AA??

If they can keep him out of jail, he might be a pretty good player for the Salukis.

catamount man
January 13th, 2006, 06:37 AM
WCU landed a verbal in 6-2, 285 DL Ricardo Henry from Lackawanna CC in New Jersey this week. GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

C-Rock
January 13th, 2006, 02:56 PM
If they can keep him out of jail, he might be a pretty good player for the Salukis.

Thanks for your insightful addition to the conversation. :bang:

jstate83
January 13th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Jackson State signed Pearl River Community College QB Jimmy Oliver. Oliver, a two-time National Junior College Athletic Association offensive player of the year, threw for 67 touchdowns and more than 6,000 yards while leading Pearl River to consecutive state titles. He is ranked as the No. 1 prospect on The Clarion-Ledger list of Top 25 Juco recruits.

Yep.

And just like we said, this guy had NO INTEREST in comming to JSU while Bell was here. He said JSU was not on his radar.

That's what we were hearing the entire time Bell was here. The QB at Alcorn wanted to come to JSU, but pop's said that's a no go because of Bell. AND HE GRADUATED FROM JSU.

Now that Bell is gone, the recruiting process is like night and day.

Black Saturday
January 18th, 2006, 08:28 AM
I think he has trouble getting PT behind #24 Arkee Whitlock.

AppGuy04
January 18th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Thanks for your insightful addition to the conversation. :bang:

you can't report only half the facts

if the kid has trouble with following the rules now, most likely it will be an issue later

you can't hype a guy up and not look at his faults

C-Rock
January 18th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Please enlighten us all on the troubles Kendrick Smith has/had been in???

C-Rock
January 19th, 2006, 09:30 AM
So nobody knows of any time Smith has been in trouble with the law?? I'm not trying to be smart, I'm seriously unaware that he has had issues in his past. Can somebody share if they know any instances?