PDA

View Full Version : Fire Moore!

SoCon48
January 11th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Fire Jerry Moore. Wait. He just won the National Coach of the year by the American Football Coaches Association. :hurray:
Just fire some of the fickle know-it-all fans. :rolleyes: Can't take them seriously until they wipe that egg off their faces.

Pards Rule
January 11th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Where did this come from?

Hansel
January 11th, 2006, 09:43 AM
Where did this come from?
people were calling for his head after last season

DinoDex200
January 11th, 2006, 09:46 AM
people were calling for his head after last season

Pretty much after every season until this one. :)

Although, I will say it seemed like more of a reality going into this year. ASU seems to like to let coaches go after their contract runs out, as opposed to the firing route...saves money you know. This was Moore's contract year, and I honestly thought if he missed the playoffs it might really be his last. Luckily, he pulled a Javy Lopez, and can now cash in. :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Pards Rule
January 11th, 2006, 10:07 AM
Does anyone happen to have a copy of the AppState-Lafayette game? I have been looking to no avail. :(

AppGuy04
January 11th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Does anyone happen to have a copy of the AppState-Lafayette game? I have been looking to no avail. :(

outside of the NC game, that was probably the next best game in the playoffs

GannonFan
January 11th, 2006, 11:16 AM
outside of the NC game, that was probably the next best game in the playoffs

For an Appy St fan? The game was alright (I got to see it living close to Lafayette) but the UNH/UNI game was pretty good, the UNI/Texas St game was very good, and the Texas St/GSU game was easily one of the more entertaining games of the playoffs.

AppGuy04
January 11th, 2006, 11:21 AM
For an Appy St fan? The game was alright (I got to see it living close to Lafayette) but the UNH/UNI game was pretty good, the UNI/Texas St game was very good, and the Texas St/GSU game was easily one of the more entertaining games of the playoffs.

for a quarter maybe

I like defensive games, the App/Laf game was more so than any other

Tod
January 11th, 2006, 01:09 PM

UNI/EWU was a great game, too. Pretty much every game UNI played.

goasu984Life
January 11th, 2006, 02:43 PM
They will probably name a building after Coach Moore now. He deserves it. He is a great football coach and a better guy and a good representative to the school. Fans need to get over it.

igo4uni
January 11th, 2006, 05:14 PM
UNI/EWU was a great game, too. Pretty much every game UNI played.

Yep.......no doubt about it, Tod, UNI played a lot of close, exciting games in the playoffs.