PDA

View Full Version : HBCU Football Preview - Black Sports Magazine

TexasTerror
August 3rd, 2010, 08:35 PM
The August edition of Black Sports Magazine (http://www.blacksportsthemagazine.com/Magazines/Aug10.pdf) (PDF) came out and includes a preview on HBCU football.

Not all the schools have write-ups (which fell on the shoulders of the SIDs based on what is available), but there's plenty of good information for those followers of the SWAC, MEAC and Tennessee State...

superman7515
August 3rd, 2010, 08:47 PM
There are two DelState games that aren't the same day as a UD home game, so if I was going to attend one, which do you MEAC guys think is the better game... DelState vs Hampton or DelState vs SC State?

MR. CHICKEN
August 3rd, 2010, 09:43 PM
There are two DelState games that aren't the same day as a UD home game, so if I was going to attend one, which do you MEAC guys think is the better game... DelState vs Hampton or DelState vs SC State?

SOUFF CAROLINA STATE.....WILL CRUSH DUH HORNETS......HAMPTON....WILL SWAT DUH HORNETS......PICKED FIRST AN' FOURFF....IN MEAC......xnodx.....BRAWK!

Big Dawg
August 4th, 2010, 02:19 AM

SCSU and Hampton are supposed to be pretty strong this year...tough choice

MR. CHICKEN
August 4th, 2010, 07:50 AM
NOT TUGGIN' ON YER CAPE....DE'RE...SUPERMAN........DUH 10/2 GAME WHIFF HAMPTON.....HAS DUH HENS @ JMU....UH TV'D AWAY GAME.......DUH 10/30.....SOUFF CAROLINA STATE DEBACLE.....OCCURRS....WHILE DUH HENS TAKE DUH WEEK-END OFF...........SO.............SCST.....SEEMS DUH NO BRAINER...(TO DUH CHICKEN).....WHIFF UH CHANCE TA SEE UH GUARANTEED PLAY-OFF SQWAD.........JES' IN CASE OURAH.......BLUEBIRDS.......DON'T MAKE DUH PARTY...xtwocentsx...BRAWK/OBAMA/BIDEN!!

gsgreen
August 4th, 2010, 10:25 AM

I think you should go with the HU game. SC State is going to be a powerhouse this year and the SC State and DSU game can get out of hand in a hurry. DSU and HU are more closely aligned.