PDA

View Full Version : UNH vs Pitt

UNHFan
July 26th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Well... I have been googling for months... Now the stories are everywhere UNH Pitt is a Joke on 100 percent of all websites! Zero mention of UNH past success. Wow...I am going to the game and I truly hope others are also!!

Cant wait!

Steve

henfan
July 26th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Well... I have been googling for months... Now the stories are everywhere UNH Pitt is a Joke on 100 percent of all websites! Zero mention of UNH past success. Wow...I am going to the game and I truly hope others are also!!

Cant wait!

Steve

Wish I was going because Pittsburgh is such a great city but mostly because I'm good luck to UNH in FBS road games.xsmiley_wix

I'd love to see the shock on the Pitt fans when UNH walks into another FBS stadium and comes away with a win.

Go, Cats!

Seawolf97
July 26th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Wish you all the luck in this game. But honestly this could be an uphill battle. Pitt is no pushover at home.

superman7515
July 26th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Okay, I'll be the first one to congratulate any FBS team for beating any FCS team and this is not to talk smack at all, but Pitt was a 10 game winner last year and UNH's "past success" has not seen them beat a FBS team that had more than 4 wins in a season. In my own humble opinion, I don't see this one happening.

LeadBolt
July 27th, 2010, 02:15 AM
Good Luck! I hope you prevail.

NHwildEcat
July 27th, 2010, 07:24 AM
Okay, I'll be the first one to congratulate any FBS team for beating any FCS team and this is not to talk smack at all, but Pitt was a 10 game winner last year and UNH's "past success" has not seen them beat a FBS team that had more than 4 wins in a season. In my own humble opinion, I don't see this one happening.

Ball State had been coming off of a very good season...double digit wins I do believe. However, they had lost almost anyone of importance from that team too.

Yeah, UNH has made it work out in the past that they would play a team that all of us would call a potential victory in the pre season. And I also believe the odds are greatly against UNH this time around...I would honestly be shocked if we won. However, keeping the game close I think is the objective for some national exposure. If the boys can make Pitt sweat then UNH should get some good press.

At the very least every UNH and FCS fan in the country can watch the game, which I am pleased with.

UNH Fanboi
July 27th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Well, last year a mediocre UNI almost beat Iowa, who was ranked 7 at the end of the season.

bluehenbillk
July 27th, 2010, 08:35 AM
Ball State had been coming off of a very good season...double digit wins I do believe. However, they had lost almost anyone of importance from that team too.

Yeah, UNH has made it work out in the past that they would play a team that all of us would call a potential victory in the pre season. And I also believe the odds are greatly against UNH this time around...I would honestly be shocked if we won. However, keeping the game close I think is the objective for some national exposure. If the boys can make Pitt sweat then UNH should get some good

At the very least every UNH and FCS fan in the country can watch the game, which I am pleased with.

Good post, I agree with that analysis.

R3TRO
July 27th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Pitt will be breaking in a new QB. I hope that can be exploited. I would love to see a close game and I am quietly optimistic that it will be. A win may be out of reach, but not impossible. GO CATS!