PDA

View Full Version : Teambuilder 2011

Gringer1
June 28th, 2010, 08:41 PM
There seems to be a version of the new teambuilder up on the web, but it doesn't seem to be any different. Anybody know anything about this?

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home

SO ILLmatic
June 29th, 2010, 12:48 PM
The only things that are different is the rosters (for fbs teams), a couple of newly added fbs stadiums, and you can now put text on the front of the custom jerseys (three different styles I believe)

...Forgot to add that Northeastern & Hofstra's logos are still preloaded under the FCS umbrella, if that is any indication of how much additions the EA-Tiburon staff made

darell1976
June 29th, 2010, 03:38 PM
The only things that are different is the rosters (for fbs teams), a couple of newly added fbs stadiums, and you can now put text on the front of the custom jerseys (three different styles I believe)

...Forgot to add that Northeastern & Hofstra's logos are still preloaded under the FCS umbrella, if that is any indication of how much additions the EA-Tiburon staff made

Thats why I don't buy this game every year. I used to for PS2 but now at 60 bucks for PS3, I won't buy it new until there is a major change like FCS teams being added with the FBS without the Teambuilder or a FBS playoff system.

blackcaesar3k5
June 30th, 2010, 01:58 PM
i'm definitely not buying it...

SIUallDay
June 30th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Thats why I don't buy this game every year. I used to for PS2 but now at 60 bucks for PS3, I won't buy it new until there is a major change like FCS teams being added with the FBS without the Teambuilder or a FBS playoff system.

Co-sign the bolded.....