Congrats to LeGree!!

http://www.sportswriters.net/fwaa/news/2010/nagurski100621.html

PhoenixPhan06
June 21st, 2010, 10:42 AM
Looks more like the North Carolina List

smallcollegefbfan
June 21st, 2010, 10:46 AM
Looks more like the North Carolina List

I know I still don't believe they will all stick on the list. If that defense is as good as advertised then they should be a top 5-7 team and I don't see it.

PhoenixSupreme
June 21st, 2010, 11:13 AM
Only FCS player on the list! Congrats to LeGree!

PhoenixPhan06
June 21st, 2010, 12:45 PM
I know I still don't believe they will all stick on the list. If that defense is as good as advertised then they should be a top 5-7 team and I don't see it.

If the offense can put up 17+ pts/game, then Carolina should be a contender for the ACC title and possibly a BCS bowl bid. The defense is absolutely loaded, but the offense has to help them out a bit for the Heels to go far in 2010.

biggie
June 21st, 2010, 02:04 PM
Carolina could win a couple games 2 or 4 to zero. Just can't see their offense doing much.

Very good for Legree, love to see a 15+ INT season.

smallcollegefbfan
June 21st, 2010, 02:16 PM
Carolina could win a couple games 2 or 4 to zero. Just can't see their offense doing much.

Very good for Legree, love to see a 15+ INT season.

If he pulls that off he will go in the first or early second early. I just don't see teams being stupid enough to throw near him 15 times this season. He is the best free safety I have seen in FCS in several years.

SpeedkingATL
June 21st, 2010, 02:18 PM
Nice to see Legree recognized.xcoolx

AppAlum2003
June 21st, 2010, 04:51 PM
If he pulls that off he will go in the first or early second early. I just don't see teams being stupid enough to throw near him 15 times this season. He is the best free safety I have seen in FCS in several years.

So what would you say LeGree needs to work on this season to improve his draft status? I know I've seen him make a number of arm tackles in person... that's where I'd start. But again, very proud of the kid.

smallcollegefbfan
June 21st, 2010, 04:55 PM
So what would you say LeGree needs to work on this season to improve his draft status? I know I've seen him make a number of arm tackles in person... that's where I'd start. But again, very proud of the kid.

There are several things. Needs to bulk up, get stronger, become a consistent wrap up tackler, improve coverage technique, and he did not redshirt so his natural physical maturity over the next 12 months or so will help as much as anything. I have him as a 5th round grade right now. Could go as high as the top 75 with a big season. Don't see him worse than a 6th round pick unless he lays an egg this year.

T-Dog
June 21st, 2010, 10:40 PM
And I thought we'd have a hard time replacing Corey Lynch. xoopsx

phoenixphanatic21
June 22nd, 2010, 09:37 AM
And I thought we'd have a hard time replacing Corey Lynch. xoopsx

The question now becomes how hard a time will you have replacing LeGree.

JROCK98
June 22nd, 2010, 10:01 AM
The question now becomes how hard a time will you have replacing LeGree.

MICHAEL FRAZIER!!

AppAlum2003
June 22nd, 2010, 10:07 AM
MICHAEL FRAZIER!!

Elon should remember his name, right? Especially their starting running back. xnodx