PDA

View Full Version : Northwestern State Transfer??

Cocky
January 6th, 2006, 09:17 AM
http://www.djournal.com/pages/story.asp?ID=209975&pub=1&div=Sports

GeauxLions94
January 6th, 2006, 12:55 PM
"This was a visit instigated by Robert and our family," Bob Lane said. "They run the spread offense, and they had a senior quarterback. It's a quarterback-friendly offense as far as running and throwing. If in fact that is what strikes him, it would seem to be Robert's best option outside of Ole Miss." :rolleyes:

Hello ... McFly. The spread offense is right here in Hammond, not in NAK-uh-DISH. We had a senior QB (Trey Willie) who caused as many headaches to Southland Conference coaches with his passing and scrambling ability as Barrick Nealy.

TexasTerror
January 6th, 2006, 02:07 PM
I'd rather SELA get him than NW State...

I'm more worried about NW State next year at this point than our friends in Hammond, though they have all the potential in the world to be dangerous...

TxSt02
January 6th, 2006, 05:18 PM

I'm more worried about NW State next year at this point than our friends in Hammond, though they have all the potential in the world to be dangerous...

Im worried about anybody in our conference... Everybody kind of scares me minus SFA...

golionsgo
January 6th, 2006, 11:19 PM

I would much rather Lane go to Northwestern State. I'm not sure he could start at QB there to be honest.

golionsgo
January 6th, 2006, 11:20 PM

We're gonna be a lot better than you think.

golionsgo
January 6th, 2006, 11:23 PM
[
Hello ... McFly. The spread offense is right here in Hammond, not in NAK-uh-DISH. We had a senior QB (Trey Willie) who caused as many headaches to Southland Conference coaches with his passing and scrambling ability as Barrick Nealy.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Let him go to Northwestern!!! :smiley_wi

Mr. Tiger
January 6th, 2006, 11:28 PM
I have seen Lane play and he is a good runner, but not that great of a passer. That's why he was moved from the QB position at Ole Miss, a school that was hurting at QB this season. Lane would be excellent at running the option because he has good speed and is hard to bring down, but he isn't great as a drop back passer.