PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need OL help?

Ronbo
January 4th, 2006, 01:23 PM
Aaron Klovas Bio (http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=3378&SPID=233&DB_OEM_ID=500&ATCLID=70430&Q_SEASON=2005)

I'd like to see this guy at Montana, I just pray he doesn't go to another Big Sky team.

Quote from Chris Fetters, writer for Scout.com.

"There's 3-4 UO guys that probably won't be there for next year. Aaron is just one of them."

Chris Fetters
Editor-in-Chief - Dawgman.com
Contributing Editor - Sports Washington LLC
Recruiting reporter - Scout.com

putter
January 4th, 2006, 01:27 PM
I hope that the Griz coaching staff pursues these guys as well. What I would really like to see is a couple of 285+ DL looking to transfer....

OL FU
January 4th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Anyone need OL help?

I thought you were offering my services without consulting me on renumeration :eek:

Fordham
January 4th, 2006, 02:28 PM
any reason given for UO supposedly losing so many guys? Just regular attrition or something else going on?

Also, this quote was interesting "OREGON — Coaches will patiently wait for him to come into his own due to the potential which lies down the road. However he needs to gain a better grasp of the offense and needs more progress in the weight room in order to enhance his physical style of play. ". These bios tend to accentuate the positive to a ridiculous degree. Not sure if Oregon is an exception to that or if this guy is just in the doghouse.

Ronbo
January 4th, 2006, 02:44 PM
According to the posters at Dawgman.com Klovas is a player they'd like to see at Washington. It was posted that he has a couple Sophs and a Freshman ahead of him on the Tackle depth charts and he might not see meaningful playing time till he's a Senior.

As far as 3-4 players leaving a I-A program, I'm not sure. Is that a high number? Anyone?

FlyBoy8
January 4th, 2006, 03:07 PM
As far as 3-4 players leaving a I-A program, I'm not sure. Is that a high number? Anyone?

Didn't Duke just lose a backup QB and two starting offensive linemen?

ewu guy
January 5th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Wasn't Willie Walden also a UO transfer?

grizband
January 5th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Wasn't Willie Walden also a UO transfer?
I'm pretty sure that he was.