Sat. Nov. 6 at VMI*
Sat. Nov. 13 LIBERTY*
Sat. Nov. 20 CHARLESTON SOUTHERN*

RichH2
March 18th, 2010, 10:44 AM
An impressive slate

JMUNJ08
March 18th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Pretty tough OOC slate. Who says teams aren't playing the Big South / NEC teams? I see 2 CAA schools and a SoCo member. Do you guys have a chance to win any of those this year?

slostang
March 18th, 2010, 11:33 PM
Very nice schedule.

GaSouthern
March 19th, 2010, 07:34 AM
Is it still too late to swap CCU for samford?

appstate38
March 19th, 2010, 02:14 PM
would like to see CCU back on Apps schedule... A home and home would be perfect. Living in Wilmington it would be a short drive to MB to watch that one.

SideLine Shooter
March 19th, 2010, 02:19 PM

Got my vote. Wait, I don't have a vote.xbawlingx

Jiggs
March 22nd, 2010, 09:39 PM

I guess going 0-2 vs. Samford would make one want to look for a beatable opponent.

Saint3333
March 23rd, 2010, 07:47 AM
would like to see CCU back on Apps schedule... A home and home would be perfect. Living in Wilmington it would be a short drive to MB to watch that one.

Home and home, I hope not.

Gringer1
March 23rd, 2010, 08:43 PM
I guess going 0-2 vs. Samford would make one want to look for a beatable opponent.

GSU is 0-2 over the past 2 years, but owns the all time record. Coastal Carolina would fit in better with the other SoCon schools for several reasons. CCU has twice the enrollment and a larger stadium. Brooks and Seibert are both fairly small stadiums, but Brooks is much less high school looking. Conway is also much closer to the other SoCon schools. All in all, CCU just fits better.

WrenFGun
March 23rd, 2010, 08:53 PM
Great schedule!

OL FU
March 24th, 2010, 06:56 AM

xlolxxlolxxlolx

OL FU
March 24th, 2010, 06:58 AM
Before everyone jumps on me, I would love to have CCU in the conference. At this point, not sure how much they would add to Football ( although I think potentially a lot) but certainly, golf, bball, baseball would be tremendous additions. xnodx

bodoyle
March 24th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Cmon 3333. We've gone there 2x. You owe us atleat one trip! All the locals can work on their farmer tan ;)

OL FU: It would be nice, but I am not counting on that happening at all. The BSC is trying to get better, but having the BSC on par with the SoCon....I think the Cubs will win 2 World Series by then, the Detroit Lions will tie the '72 Dolphins with an undefeated season, there will be no corruption in college sports, we will have a balanced budget and every App St. fan will be able to pronounce CH-A-N-T-I-C-L-E-E-R properly and know what it is xnodx

OL FU
March 24th, 2010, 01:47 PM
Cmon 3333. We've gone there 2x. You owe us atleat one trip! All the locals can work on their farmer tan ;)

OL FU: It would be nice, but I am not counting on that happening at all. The BSC is trying to get better, but having the BSC on par with the SoCon....I think the Cubs will win 2 World Series by then, the Detroit Lions will tie the '72 Dolphins with an undefeated season, there will be no corruption in college sports, we will have a balanced budget and every App St. fan will be able to pronounce CH-A-N-T-I-C-L-E-E-R properly and know what it is xnodx

:) Yeah I think the only way it happens is if the SoCon has some departures and then the question would be would CCU still join after those departures. Maybe but certainly less inclined.

On the other hand maybe Greensboro will leavexlolx

SideLine Shooter
March 24th, 2010, 05:02 PM

I have never met a mountaineer fan that couldn't properly pronounce CH-A-N-T-I-C-L-E-E-R.

It is pronounced "BEACH CHICKEN."xhurrayxxlolxxhurrayxxnodx:Dxhurrayxxlolx

Uncle Buck
March 25th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Looking forward to seeing you guys play up at Stony Brook on the 24th, i've already been in contact with their box office about season tix. At least Stony Brook being in the Big South will let me see some teams that didn't come through Hofstra.

bodoyle
March 25th, 2010, 02:15 PM
I have never met a mountaineer fan that couldn't properly pronounce CH-A-N-T-I-C-L-E-E-R.

It is pronounced "BEACH CHICKEN."xhurrayxxlolxxhurrayxxnodx:Dxhurrayxxlolx

Well played sir!