PDA

View Full Version : I'm starting a...

JohnStOnge
December 31st, 2005, 08:03 AM
...Matt Flynn is transferring to McNeese rumor. What the heck. Maybe it'll work!

dirtbag
December 31st, 2005, 09:34 AM
...Matt Flynn is transferring to McNeese rumor. What the heck. Maybe it'll work!

Nah, Ryan Perrilloux is transferring to Texas State to replace Nealy and to be closer to Mack Brown.

McTailGator
December 31st, 2005, 09:39 AM

After the way he played last night, it may be more believable if you started a JaMarcus Russell transfer rumor instead.

Sly Fox
December 31st, 2005, 03:51 PM
I have to admit that made me smile, dirtbag.

xlolx

Brent
January 1st, 2006, 05:12 PM
Nah, Ryan Perrilloux is transferring to Texas State to replace Nealy and to be closer to Mack Brown.

Now that one, I believe. :smiley_wi

golionsgo
January 1st, 2006, 07:14 PM

Might as well. We've had Ryan Perrilloux to Southeastern Louisiana rumors going around Hammond for a couple of weeks now.

JohnStOnge
January 2nd, 2006, 09:10 AM
Might as well. We've had Ryan Perrilloux to Southeastern Louisiana rumors going around Hammond for a couple of weeks now.

In all seriousness, when there are three quarterbacks like Russell, Flynn, and Perriloux on the roster I'd say the chances of one of the three transferring somewhere are pretty good. The lowest chance, I think, would be associated with Perrilloux being groomed to take over once the other two leave...since he'll be a red shirt freshman next year while they'll both be red shirt juniors.

But if for any reason Perriloux moves up the depth chart ahead of one of the other two things could get interesting.

And if any of those three DOES decide to go to a I-AA, somebody's going to get a BCS league starting caliber quarterback.

Sly Fox
January 2nd, 2006, 06:39 PM
What are you talking about? Ryan was telling everyone who would listen (and those who weren't, for that matter) that he was going to come in and start as a true freshman for the Tigers. Shouldn't he have already won his 2nd Heisman by now?

dirtbag
January 3rd, 2006, 08:43 AM
What are you talking about? Ryan was telling everyone who would listen (and those who weren't, for that matter) that he was going to come in and start as a true freshman for the Tigers. Shouldn't he have already won his 2nd Heisman by now?

Zachary. RP switched his commit from Texas to LSU because he had a much better chance to win the Heisman in 2005.

I can't see him sitting patiently on the bench, and I also can't see him transferring to a I-A school and sitting out another season.

Catmendue2
January 3rd, 2006, 10:01 AM
Zachary. RP switched his commit from Texas to LSU because he had a much better chance to win the Heisman in 2005.

I can't see him sitting patiently on the bench, and I also can't see him transferring to a I-A school and sitting out another season.

Its a known fact that if RP had gone to 1-AA his choice would have been Southern University, he practically lives there now. Russell would be better suited for the spread offense that Grambling runs. Flynn should be LSU's starter he is just better than Russell in my opinion.