Oct 16 @ Massachusetts

Oct 23 Towson

Oct 30 @ Villanova

Nov 06 James Madison

Nov 13 Rhode Island

Nov 20 @ William & Mary

LeadBolt
January 18th, 2010, 08:28 AM
This looks like a good test for a new coach, QB and stadium!

Pitz
January 18th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Has this been announced officially anywhere?

Pards Rule
January 18th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Damn, wish we were playing down there! Would be nice to see Robins all spanking new!

appmaj
January 18th, 2010, 10:06 AM
Like the UR/Elon Matchup

Eight Legger
January 18th, 2010, 10:46 AM
It will be interesting to see if 7-4 gets us into the playoffs next year. I suppose it will depend which 7 we win!

Sly Fox
January 18th, 2010, 11:42 AM
It'd be great if Richmond would schedule the team just down the road in Lynchburg instead of a Big South also ran.

whitey
January 18th, 2010, 11:53 AM
That can't be right. 11/6 is JMU's homecoming.

BigHouseClosedEnd
January 18th, 2010, 12:17 PM

Maybe swap JMU and Towson dates?

Eight Legger
January 18th, 2010, 12:42 PM
It'd be great if Richmond would schedule the team just down the road in Lynchburg instead of a Big South also ran.

I'm pretty sure we have no problem playing Liberty, but it would be playoff suicide for them to play us AND JMU in the same season, which is probably why that game isn't happening just yet. Besides that, we scheduled the Coastal series several years ago.

Sly Fox
January 18th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Check with your AD if playing Liberty is an option.

And the Big South now has an auto bid so it would be far from suicidal.

BDKJMU
January 18th, 2010, 01:26 PM

JMU Homecoming 2010 now appears to be the Oct 16-17 weekend.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
January 18th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Has this been announced officially anywhere?

I'm not sure any of the CAA schedules have been officially announced by the schools, but a whole bunch of them have hit the press at nearly the same time. And they appear to be in sync. xchinscratchx

Eight Legger
January 18th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Our schedule is correct as posted above.

http://www.richmondspiders.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/011810aaa.html

As for Liberty, bring them on. I'm pretty sure we aren't afraid to play them. And autobid or not, you can't be sure you're going to win the league every year. Sometimes you will need to rely on an at-large bid, and that's where losses to JMU and UR would hurt.

paward
January 18th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Check with your AD if playing Liberty is an option.

And the Big South now has an auto bid so it would be far from suicidal.

Does the AD at Liberty have a phone? I am not sure if he is knocking the door down trying to schedule UR.

Jackman
January 18th, 2010, 05:52 PM

xnonox The team down the road in Lynchburg is also a Big South also ran.

Jackman
January 18th, 2010, 05:53 PM
I'm not sure any of the CAA schedules have been officially announced by the schools, but a whole bunch of them have hit the press at nearly the same time. And they appear to be in sync. xchinscratchx

The UMass and URI schedules are on their official websites.

EDIT: Richmond's is on their official website too. Interesting that it's all the Atlantic 10 members putting their schedules out early.

appsfan
January 18th, 2010, 07:25 PM
That's a good looking schedule the Spiders for next season.

SpidersSportsEditor
January 18th, 2010, 07:34 PM
No easy road games on that schedule. Interesting to see how the Spiders do with those 5 games, considering they have been very, very good on the road (12 straight road wins).

tribe_pride
January 18th, 2010, 07:54 PM
The UMass and URI schedules are on their official websites.

EDIT: Richmond's is on their official website too. Interesting that it's all the Atlantic 10 members putting their schedules out early.

I think the W&M AD is just scared of the backlash when our schedule gets put out there.

bostonspider
January 18th, 2010, 08:41 PM
It will be an interesting game with UVA considering the amount of coaches that have been swapped by the two teams. Both staffs have a very good idea of the talent / weaknesses on the respective teams.

DKHardee
January 18th, 2010, 10:20 PM
we scheduled the Coastal series several years ago.

Yeah, back when we were decent. I see 2010 being a better year for CCU so don't underestimate us.

BigHouseClosedEnd
January 18th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Yeah, back when we were decent. I see 2010 being a better year for CCU so don't underestimate us.

You may notice that the only person underestimating CCU on this thread was the Liberty fan. CCU will have our full attention when the time comes. xthumbsupx