PDA

View Full Version : Montana Press Conference- 2PM MST

griz5700
January 8th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Friday’s press conference to introduce Robin Pflugrad as the new football coach at the University of Montana will be streamed online live at www.umt.edu/athletics/conference.html. The press conference, which will be held in the Canyon Club at Washington-Grizzly Stadium, is scheduled to begin at approximately 2 p.m.

The aforementioned website is not active as of Thursday afternoon but will be updated closer to the start of the press conference.

ncbears
January 8th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Friday’s press conference to introduce Robin Pflugrad as the new football coach at the University of Montana will be streamed online live at www.umt.edu/athletics/conference.html. The press conference, which will be held in the Canyon Club at Washington-Grizzly Stadium, is scheduled to begin at approximately 2 p.m.

The aforementioned website is not active as of Thursday afternoon but will be updated closer to the start of the press conference.

Just waiting! I put my entire day on hold for this!!!!! (sarcasm)

griz5700
January 8th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Just waiting! I put my entire day on hold for this!!!!! (sarcasm)

xlolx xlolx I bet you did.. I actually put my afternoon on hold. Gonna head over to the stadium here shortly. 2PM can't come soon enough. Excited to see the staff he has put together.