PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the chances are of...

ASU_Fanatic
December 24th, 2009, 01:16 PM
an FCS player ever getting on the cover of one of the NCAA games? I think it would be so cool to see AE on one. I think they should show the FCS some love. They always put seniors on it too so do you think there is any prayer AE gets on it this year? I mean the guys done alot 4 conference titles, 2 paytons, 2 natl. titles he could make a strong case.

Grizzaholic
December 24th, 2009, 01:23 PM

Bam
December 24th, 2009, 01:24 PM
He's got my vote.

SpidersSportsEditor
December 24th, 2009, 01:34 PM

Correct.

phoenixphanatic21
December 24th, 2009, 01:41 PM

I'd actually say it's less than zero. Maybe like a -10% chance?
I would love to see the day an FCS player gets on the cover, but sadly, the only way they will is if we make the covers ourselves. I'd just like to see them actually put some effort into creating legit FCS schools in the games right now.

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 24th, 2009, 04:07 PM
About as Much as GSU retracting Jeff Monken's job offer and giving it to Brian VanGorder.

soccerguy315
December 24th, 2009, 05:01 PM
no

be realistic... if you were marking a college football game, why would you put a player on the front that most people don't know?

DFW HOYA
December 24th, 2009, 05:28 PM
"Zero...point... zero."

BlackNGold
December 24th, 2009, 06:08 PM
http://www.triple-tri.com/ttblog/media/blogs/triple/AEdwards_PS3.jpg

Soooooo Cool

Big Dawg
December 24th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Maybe if they decided to pick an older player such as Jerry Rice...remember they put Desmond Howard on the cover a few years ago.

JMU DUUUKES LAW
December 24th, 2009, 07:54 PM
you realize this year there is an absolute CERTAINTY Tim Tebow will be on the next game cover .... since it has to be a last year senior ...

SFspidur
December 24th, 2009, 08:02 PM
How about the back cover?

Richmond Featured On EA Sports NCAA Football 2010 Cover (http://www.richmondspiders.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/071009aab.html)

uofmman1122
December 24th, 2009, 08:18 PM
How about the back cover?

Richmond Featured On EA Sports NCAA Football 2010 Cover (http://www.richmondspiders.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/071009aab.html)'Nova will probably be on the back of next year's.

Two years in a row we could have been on the game. xsmhx

Zangzigger
December 24th, 2009, 09:08 PM
There would have to be a Steve McNair or someone who's projected as a top 5 pick

UNHWildCats
December 24th, 2009, 10:17 PM
you realize this year there is an absolute CERTAINTY Tim Tebow will be on the next game cover .... since it has to be a last year senior ...
agreed, but the opast two years they have used different people on each version. So while Tebow will likely be on the XBOX version... Theres a chance AE could get on the PS2 or PSP version.

blackfordpu
December 25th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Since Edwards didn't.....it will never happen.

JMU DUUUKES LAW
December 25th, 2009, 11:47 AM
agreed, but the opast two years they have used different people on each version. So while Tebow will likely be on the XBOX version... Theres a chance AE could get on the PS2 or PSP version.

Thats a good point, forgot. Tebow, Suh, and __________

Reign of Terrier
December 25th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Thats a good point, forgot. Tebow, Suh, and __________

sorry it'll probably be McCoy

PhoenixMan
December 25th, 2009, 01:09 PM
I am highly pissed with EA Sports....for the first time since 2004 FCS teams ARE NOT included on NCAA 2010 Football. You have to go in and create a team if you want to be an FCS team. I wish I had never bought the game for my son. They have Richmond on the back cover, but when you get into the game, UR nor any other FCS is a choice.

Reign of Terrier
December 25th, 2009, 01:24 PM
I am highly pissed with EA Sports....for the first time since 2004 FCS teams ARE NOT included on NCAA 2010 Football. You have to go in and create a team if you want to be an FCS team. I wish I had never bought the game for my son. They have Richmond on the back cover, but when you get into the game, UR nor any other FCS is a choice.

and Wofford isn't even on the Teambuilderxnodx

Big Dawg
December 25th, 2009, 03:43 PM

Actually FCS teams haven't been on the ANY of the XBOX 360 or PS3 versions.

JMU DUUUKES LAW
December 25th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Actually FCS teams haven't been on the ANY of the XBOX 360 or PS3 versions.

Yea they haven't been in the game since 04 or 05.

BUT the teambuilder thing is fine. You just add your team. There are perfect JMU rosters and all other relevant 1AA teams on there.

PhoenixMan
December 25th, 2009, 10:38 PM
Yea they haven't been in the game since 04 or 05.

BUT the teambuilder thing is fine. You just add your team. There are perfect JMU rosters and all other relevant 1AA teams on there.

Thanks for the info. I just got the PS3, so I have been used to having almost all FCS on the game since 04. I'll check out the website..it is a website that you go to, corrrect?