OCT 16 @ WOFFORD
OCT 23 APPALACHIAN STATE

NOV 6 @ FURMAN
NOV 13 GEORGIA SOUTHERN
NOV 20 @ ELON

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

CID1990
December 21st, 2009, 11:08 PM
That's a good schedule. You have a payday against a school that is going to overlook you, one cupcake for a breather, and one OOC FCS game before starting the SoCon schedule.

DX Man
December 21st, 2009, 11:43 PM
I feel sorry for G-W. I've got a feeling Wagner's Cats are gonna want to make a statement at that game.xeekx

mountaineer_dax
December 21st, 2009, 11:57 PM
I'm kind of disappointed that the App game isn't later in the season. I enjoy it being that late. Gives the game a lot more character. But other than Tusculum looks as if you guys have a great schedule.

appmaj
December 22nd, 2009, 06:34 AM
Beat NC State!

catamount man
December 22nd, 2009, 07:00 AM
That's a good schedule. You have a payday against a school that is going to overlook you, one cupcake for a breather, and one OOC FCS game before starting the SoCon schedule.

Agreed. I like the revised schedule better. We need to be 3-1 by the time we come to play you guys. Glad they moved the ASU game to late October instead of 1st weekend in October. Even though it's not November, still a good time and especially with an open date before the tough November stretch.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

whoanellie
December 22nd, 2009, 07:10 AM
Tusculum is no breather with a boat load of non qualifiers at D-2 and transfers w/ first round talent they can sure sneak up on you especially following an NC State .....

EagleDawg
December 22nd, 2009, 07:13 AM
There were some who thought Wagner and the Cats would make a statement against GWU this season in Cullowee but the Runnin Bulldogs dominated the Cats in the first half, Cats made a comeback 2nd half but GWU scored the game winning TD late. If the past several games in the series provide any clue, the 2010 game will be close but I gotta go with the Dawgs in Boiling Springs.

catamount man
December 22nd, 2009, 09:21 AM
There were some who thought Wagner and the Cats would make a statement against GWU this season in Cullowee but the Runnin Bulldogs dominated the Cats in the first half, Cats made a comeback 2nd half but GWU scored the game winning TD late. If the past several games in the series provide any clue, the 2010 game will be close but I gotta go with the Dawgs in Boiling Springs.

especially with Willie Korn as your QB eh? ;)

I will refrain from predictions and just say I look forward to coming to GW, if the situation allows me to. I do look for much improvement this upcoming season from WCU.

g-webb1994
December 22nd, 2009, 10:23 PM

At least now we are not going to open with them and a new QB, be it a transfer or not. I guess Brevard will still be our opener.

catamount man
December 23rd, 2009, 09:27 AM
At least now we are not going to open with them and a new QB, be it a transfer or not. I guess Brevard will still be our opener.

I follow Brevard as well and yes, they are coming to Boiling Springs Labor Day weekend.

Eaglesrus
December 23rd, 2009, 09:37 AM
Western's schedule looks good to me. I'm jealous of the 6 home games with every other game being in Cullowhee. We have 6 away with three pairs of back-to-back road games.

catamount man
December 23rd, 2009, 12:14 PM
we only have 5 home games.

SpeedkingATL
December 23rd, 2009, 12:54 PM
Looks like an almost ideal schedule for the Whee. Now BEAT THE WOLFPACK!xsmashx

SideLine Shooter
December 23rd, 2009, 05:06 PM
Just an idea, if you canceled the whole schedule, then you would have an undefeated season. Sorry, I could not help myself.

Eaglesrus
December 23rd, 2009, 09:21 PM
we only have 5 home games.

Oh, yeah, reversed it, my bad. Still like the every other being away more than our back-to-backs, though.

catamount man
December 24th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Oh, yeah, reversed it, my bad. Still like the every other being away more than our back-to-backs, though.

The only back to back I like is when we play at Furman and then at Wofford like we did in 2008. We lost both games, should've beaten Furman, but heck from where I live, that was almost like 2 more home games. xthumbsupx