PDA

View Full Version : All 3 Final 2009 FCS Polls side by side

CSN-info
December 21st, 2009, 03:04 PM
All 3 Final 2009 FCS Polls side by side at CSN

http://www.collegesportingnews.com xthumbsupx

4th and What?
December 21st, 2009, 06:10 PM
Fear the Patriot with 3 teams in the top 25 in both the Coaches and Sports Network :)

Bogus Megapardus
December 21st, 2009, 06:12 PM
Fear the Patriot with 3 teams in the top 25 in both the Coaches and Sports Network :)

Indeed, with three of its seven teams in the top 25, it's now clear why the PL consistently gets tabbed "weakest conference of all time" on AGS. :D

proasu89
December 21st, 2009, 06:13 PM
Indeed, with three of its seven teams in the top 25, it's now clear why the PL consistently gets tabbed "weakest conference of all time" on AGS. :D

I'm sorry, your point is? xlolx

Bogus Megapardus
December 21st, 2009, 06:15 PM
I'm sorry, your point is? xlolx

And it pains me to say this, but Lehigh could beat most of you as well - not you, App, but most of you . . . . . .

headdressguy
December 21st, 2009, 07:34 PM
And it pains me to say this, but Lehigh could beat most of you as well - not you, App, but most of you . . . . . .

Bogus, I can only assume you seriously want to hear from a certain poster who can tell us all we ever wanted to know about CCSU, the NEC, and the transitive property.

Not picking on you aceinthehole, just pointing out that Bogus really teed one up for you here. xpeacex

Bogus Megapardus
December 21st, 2009, 07:38 PM
Bonus, I can only assume you seriously want to hear from a certain poster who can tell us all we ever wanted to know about CCSU, the NEC, and the transitive property.

Not picking on you aceinthehole, just pointing out that Bonus really teed one up for you here. xpeacex

Are you suggesting that I am trolling for controversy here? Why the mere thought . . . . :D

VT Wildcat Fan53
December 21st, 2009, 11:32 PM
1. Villanova (57) Villanova (101) Villanova (28)
2. Montana Montana Montana
3. William & Mary Appalachian St. Appalachian St.
4. Appalachian St. William & Mary William & Mary
5. Richmond Richmond Richmond
6. Southern Illinois Southern Illinois Southern Illinois
7. New Hampshire New Hampshire New Hampshire

At least, some consistency at the top.....

whoanellie
December 22nd, 2009, 07:51 AM
take the top 16 as they are and then reseed them as top 8 get first round home games.... much more interesting.... and w/ out the BS

aceinthehole
December 22nd, 2009, 12:04 PM
Bogus, I can only assume you seriously want to hear from a certain poster who can tell us all we ever wanted to know about CCSU, the NEC, and the transitive property.

Not picking on you aceinthehole, just pointing out that Bogus really teed one up for you here. xpeacex

Its a crock and most people know it.

Lafayette LOST to Lehigh, CCSU beat them - enough said from me. xcoolx