PDA

View Full Version : AGS/FCS Football Holiday Greetings Thread

paward
December 20th, 2009, 08:12 PM
This may or may not be the right forum but I will start it here:

Football is the common denominator that brings us here each day when there are many other things that could and in some cases should occupy our time. We all have a purpose or team that we support, but we all share a profound love for FCS football. I can speak safely for me and many other Richmond Spiders in wishing the moderators, fans, players, visitors, family members and all others a very happy holiday season and a safe and healthy new year. There is no family like our AGS/FCS family. Our support and debates are spirited but it is all done in the sense of pride and good will. It is our differences that make us unique.

Special thoughts and prayers for our fan base that are serving in the armed forces to make us all safe. Your contributions make our being here small but important that we have the freedom to be here.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

SpidersSportsEditor
December 20th, 2009, 08:17 PM
+1 xpeacex

BarefootApp
December 20th, 2009, 08:46 PM
I'm an FCS dork. I admit it. When I should be surfing "peace on earth" or "cures for deadly diseases" or "how to still have fun at 61".....I'm going to this AGS site. Ain't it great. Merry Christmas to all. I hope all your playoffs are for national championships. and "If you are scoring at home", congratulations.

rcny46
December 20th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Thank you very much,paward.I'd like to send the same sentiments back to you and yours!

Go...gate
December 20th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Great thread. Happy holidays to all AGS members and your families!

Tribe4SF
December 20th, 2009, 11:24 PM
paward,

You are the shining example of the growth of FCS football. Drawn into this fraternity by your exceptional son, you embraced his school, and over time, the entire, wonderful world the FCS.

Thanks for your good wishes, and the same back to you and your family.

Merry Christmas!

paward
December 21st, 2009, 09:29 AM
Thank you for the great picture, that is my brother and his family. E is my nephew but I am just a proud. I am also happy for Tribe family. I will root for you guys 364 days out of the year.

Tribe4SF
December 21st, 2009, 09:43 AM
Thank you for the great picture, that is my brother and his family. E is my nephew but I am just a proud. I am also happy for Tribe family. I will root for you guys 364 days out of the year.

Sorry, I always assumed from the "pa" part of your name that you were his dad. No less a great story of someone coming to FCS football. I have always admired, and appreciated your perspective on things.

Husky Alum
December 23rd, 2009, 12:53 PM
Happy (Belated) Hannukah to my Hasidic Homeboys.

Merry Christmas.

Happy Kwaanza.

(or whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year)

May 2010 be full of touchdowns and extra points for everyone here.

We may have lost our team this year, but I'll still be here now and then to see what's going on.

phoenixphanatic21
December 23rd, 2009, 05:15 PM
Happy Chrismahanakwanza to one and all!

ngineer
December 23rd, 2009, 06:06 PM
To everyone, a joyous holiday season!

Monarch Nation
December 23rd, 2009, 06:23 PM
I'm going to be non PC and say Merry Christmas to everybody.

Zangzigger
December 23rd, 2009, 09:15 PM
Happy Holidays everyone!

appsfan
December 23rd, 2009, 09:21 PM
Merry Christmas and don't forget Festivus...

DX Man
December 24th, 2009, 03:09 AM
May everyone have a very Merry Christmas!

Torgo
December 24th, 2009, 06:28 AM
God Jul fra Danmark!