PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Nova

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 20th, 2009, 11:10 AM
I know this post is a tad late but Congrats on a well played game. I haven't been avoiding the boards, I've been traveling and at an airport right now. It has been a whirl wind tour for me so far on getting to the game, so I apologize for not posting sooner. I flew into Savannah and picked my daughter up from Ft. Stewart and drove to the game. Atlanta traffic was horrible and so was the rain, was a nasty combination for driving on Friday. I am finally back in Savannah headed home now and have a few minutes to post before my flight.

Good game guys. There are a lot of what ifs, but the bottom line is, you guys made the right adjustments and played better than us in that second half. We couldn't stop your ground attack and our passing was good, but needed to be nearly perfect to beat you. When looking at the stats, the rushing yardage you guys amassed was incredible and I am glad we kept it as close as we did.

I had a good time at Chattanooga and it was worth the trip even with the loss. I'll try and make it next time we do. Good luck next year and I hope we can figure out the wildcat next time we face you.

I met up with a few posters from here and thanks for the Moose Drool! xthumbsupx I wish I would have had more time to hang out in Chatty, but my travel plans were pretty crazy. It was a heck of a ride while it lasted and the best I can do is look forward to next year.

xpeacex