PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Montana...

mlbowl
December 19th, 2009, 02:40 PM
For an outstanding season and for making my Saturdays more enjoyable...good luck to all the seniors...you will be missed!...oh, and always remember this...

"The world is full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the further one gets from Missoula, Montana. " - my favorite quote from A River Runs Through It:)

saccat
December 19th, 2009, 08:41 PM
For an outstanding season and for making my Saturdays more enjoyable...good luck to all the seniors...you will be missed!...oh, and always remember this...

"The world is full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the further one gets from Missoula, Montana. " - my favorite quote from A River Runs Through It:)

Funny that they had to film it in Bozeman and livingston because Missoula was to ugly. Just kidding, great year.

MR. CHICKEN
December 19th, 2009, 09:58 PM
YEAH GRIZZWOLDS.....WE KNOWS YA'LL ARE GOOD........BUT 'NOVA WAS LOADED FO' BEAR.....LUV TA RAZZ YA......'CAUSE YER ONE O' DUH BEST...xsmoochx...BRAWK!!

mlbowl
December 20th, 2009, 01:15 AM
Funny that they had to film it in Bozeman and livingston because Missoula was to ugly. Just kidding, great year.

Saccat...you're a cool cat!xnodx