PDA

View Full Version : CSN The CAA Today: INVICTUS

CSN-info
December 17th, 2009, 02:17 PM
http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/skins/andreas_01/img/ttcaatoday.JPG

The CAA Today: INVICTUS
Terence Thomas, Sr. CSN The CAA Today columnist

They say “Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder”. Every one of us perceives things a little differently than the other. Some of you may perceive a different meaning from the following poem than I. However, it is in this writer’s opinion that the very spirit of this poem runs through the blood of the remaining participants in this FCS season.

Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php/2009/12/17/the-caa-today-invictus?blog=5)

Hoyadestroya85
December 17th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Not bad, I quite enjoyed how it stuck to one theme.. you could almost read it like spoken word.

putter
December 17th, 2009, 02:24 PM
27-17 Villanova. Seems to be a trend. those picking Villanova have mostly double-digit margins. If the Griz can run, it will be closer, if not then that margin will be right.

Crackgina
December 17th, 2009, 02:30 PM
I don't think Nova can score 27 on the Griz. Their offense isn't explosive enough.

Silenoz
December 17th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Overall the Griz is 3 – 4 against the CAA, and under Coach Hauck, the Griz are 2 – 3 against the CAA

??

Neither one of those sounds right

edit: nevermind, I see he is referring only to playoff games

jlcharles
December 17th, 2009, 02:56 PM
I don't think Nova can score 27 on the Griz. Their offense isn't explosive enough.

The non-explosive offense has averaged 32 points per game. 27 isn't outside the realm of possibility.

Crackgina
December 17th, 2009, 02:57 PM
But that's mainly against weak CAA opponents.......:)

JMUNJ08
December 17th, 2009, 03:03 PM
But that's mainly against weak CAA opponents.......:)

Who are mostly at the top of the defensive rankingsxrulesx

Crackgina
December 17th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Or not....

Crackgina
December 17th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Your conference hardly throws the ball. Gee I wonder if that means less yards of offense on average. Gee I wonder if that makes everyone's defense grade out better on paper. Gee I wonder if I can understand the difference between statistics and actual knowledge. :)

Crackgina
December 17th, 2009, 03:39 PM
The silence is deafening......better get that degree before you match wits with me sport.

TokyoGriz
December 17th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Very informative article thanks!

Think you have the likely scores reversed however. If griz get any measure of run it will open the pass game. Think special teams is in the griz favor as well.

Go Griz!

Safe Journeys to all going to the game.