PDA

View Full Version : Montana coaching wives...

chattanoogamocs
December 16th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Just got to meet Stacey Hauck and a number of the Griz coaching staffs significant others in my Gallery. What nice group of ladies...and "Mrs. Hauck" is a looker! :)

If any of y'all Griz and Nova fans are in town...drop by Winder Binder Gallery and Bookstore and say hi (we are over on the Northshore, across the river from the aquarium) Look for the Mocs flag flying out front.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=winder+binder&fb=1&gl=us&hq=winder+binder&hnear=Chattanooga,+TN&view=text&ei=qU0pS42lKpG0tgfllqXSCw&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=more-results&resnum=4&ved=0CCEQtQMwAw

Mention your home team and we will give you 10% off all weekend.

Woo Hoo! Getting fired up for a great game on Friday night!

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 16th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Just got to meet Stacey Hauck and a number of the Griz coaching staffs significant others in my Gallery. What nice group of ladies...and "Mrs. Hauck" is a looker! :)

If any of y'all Griz and Nova fans are in town...drop by Winder Binder Gallery and Bookstore and say hi (we are over on the Northshore, across the river from the aquarium) Look for the Mocs flag flying out front.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=winder+binder&fb=1&gl=us&hq=winder+binder&hnear=Chattanooga,+TN&view=text&ei=qU0pS42lKpG0tgfllqXSCw&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=more-results&resnum=4&ved=0CCEQtQMwAw

I grew across the road from where she did but haven't seen her in years.

chattanoogamocs
December 16th, 2009, 04:27 PM
I wish I would have gotten a picture with them...they stayed and talked about 20 minutes.

Two years ago a number of the App St coaches wives shopped in the Gallery...and the owners of Mast General Store.

BTW...I am proud to say that all said they would rather come to Chattanooga than Frisco (and that was without me bringing it up) :)

Poker Alan
December 16th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Hittin' the road tonite for the trip from Missoula to Chatty... should be good times... see all you Griz people there.

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 16th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Hittin' the road tonite for the trip from Missoula to Chatty... should be good times... see all you Griz people there.

I get on a plane tomorrow, should be a good time for sure! xthumbsupx

chattanoogamocs
December 16th, 2009, 04:39 PM
The wives were saying that the Griz upped their request to 5,000 tickets. Big thumbs up on that one. As Stacey said, hopefully the third time is the charm (for Bobby)

WyomingGrizFan
December 16th, 2009, 07:19 PM
I'd rather have the FCS in Chattanooga as well; San Francisco? Too many professional teams/games going on that would crowd out the I-AA NC as just an afterthought, if at that. At least the game in Chattanooga has a college atmosphere to it still.

onbison09
December 16th, 2009, 07:45 PM
I'd rather have the FCS in Chattanooga as well; San Francisco? Too many professional teams/games going on that would crowd out the I-AA NC as just an afterthought, if at that. At least the game in Chattanooga has a college atmosphere to it still.

It's Frisco, Texas. Suburb of Dallas. :D

93henfan
December 16th, 2009, 07:51 PM

Why not San Francisco? It would be faaabulous!

Btw, could someone post a pic of Ms. Hauck? Now I'm curious.

Dblue
December 16th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Just got to meet Stacey Hauck............and "Mrs. Hauck" is a looker! :)

Let me know when Layla Kiffin shows up and I'm on a Delta flight tmo.
http://bluegrasssportsreporters.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/layla1.jpg

I'll walk from Atlanta.....no, I'll run to Chatty to enjoy it all. :D

WyomingGrizFan
December 16th, 2009, 08:29 PM

My bad. Got to admit, really haven't followed that aspect as closely as I should have. Must have got it confused with the region where the Camellia Bowl used to be from 1961 to 1980; in Sacramento.
Thought they were talking of the same area.

ngineer
December 16th, 2009, 08:32 PM

Heck, here I thought this was a thread about a new TV series....xrolleyesx;)

Head Cat
December 17th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Well, I saw Bobby Hauck in the hotel today. Saw the little Haucks running around, too.

chattanoogamocs
December 17th, 2009, 12:21 AM
Heck, here I thought this was a thread about a new TV series....xrolleyesx;)

LOL...the Housewives of Missoula Hills.

We had a couple more Montana school officials in later in the day.

Kudos to them getting out and dropping a little coin in the local coffers.

As we say in the South.... pre-she-ate-cha!