PDA

View Full Version : So Now that the Season is Over can anyone hook me up with the ASU 2010 Schedule

ASU_Fanatic
December 13th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Is it out yet? I just would like to see our non conference opponents. If you guys have heard anything about who they may be please tell me.

KiddBrewer
December 13th, 2009, 12:53 PM
i know we play at florida November 20thxnodx

ASU_Fanatic
December 13th, 2009, 12:55 PM
i know we play at florida November 20thxnodxYeah, I knew that because I think we may try to go to that game. I would also like to know if we have any big name teams coming to the Rock like McNeese did this year.

chattanoogamocs
December 13th, 2009, 02:09 PM
App's season opener will be at Chattanooga (which will more than likely be a Thursday night game)

ASU_Fanatic
December 13th, 2009, 02:45 PM
App's season opener will be at Chattanooga (which will more than likely be a Thursday night game)Hmm that will be cool; an early SOCON match up. I could see that being a trap game for us being on the road and all.

Saint3333
December 13th, 2009, 02:58 PM
App's season opener will be at Chattanooga (which will more than likely be a Thursday night game)

That will be dangerous for ASU. UTC's defense gave ASU trouble. Breaking in a new QB against them will be a challenge.

3PeatNation
December 13th, 2009, 03:13 PM
I think we can handle UTC our defense is still stout even with the loss of some good guys i think we got this and of course theres moore to our offense than AE

ASU_Fanatic
December 13th, 2009, 03:36 PM
I think we can handle UTC our defense is still stout even with the loss of some good guys i think we got this and of course theres moore to our offense than AEYeah, Moore is a very underrated back..I think he can contend for the Payton next year.

The Moody1
December 13th, 2009, 04:11 PM

God, I hope not. Thursday night games suck.

chattanoogamocs
December 13th, 2009, 05:44 PM
...and most in Chattanooga are expecting a sellout.

(considering that there were 14000+ for the Thursday night season opener last year...I think we can come up with 7,000 more UC and ASU fans to open the season).

I think it is going to be a great game.

only 262 more days!

ASU_Fanatic
December 13th, 2009, 07:23 PM

(considering that there were 14000+ for the Thursday night season opener last year...I think we can come up with 7,000 more UC and ASU fans to open the season).

only 262 more days!Let the countdown begin!

chattanoogamocs
December 13th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Let the countdown begin!

It already has begun! ...the Mocs season ended a couple of weeks earlier than yours ;)

3PeatNation
December 13th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Man i cant wait till the football season to start back up but its Basketball season right now and then soon mountaineer baseball, still got stuff to keep me occupied

DX Man
December 13th, 2009, 11:51 PM

only 262 more days!

Are you going to jack the ticket prices up on us like everybody else does?

chattanoogamocs
December 14th, 2009, 01:59 AM

Honestly, I am not sure...they haven't decided any ticket prices for next year as of yet.

I will say it has not been something the department has done for football (of course, there hasn't been much demand for the last couple of decades). :)

In basketball, they basically have three tiers...

Marquee OOC games are $20 (like UTK in 2007 and Georgia Tech...tonight!)
SoCon games are $15
the rest of the OOC games are $10

(those prices are for lower level seats...upper level are $12, $8 and $5 respectively)

I would like to think they will not do that yet for football because they are more concerned with re-building a fan base than squeezing out every penny for tickets. You might see a slight increase for tickets in general, but not jacking one game over another.

Attracting fans is goal one.

(on a related note that doesn't affect visitors...I wouldn't be surprised to see skybox prices go up...they sold out this year and there is a waiting list for 2010)

mattmets
December 14th, 2009, 10:40 AM
So far, this is all that's known:

9/2 @ Chattanooga
10/2 @ Western Carolina
11/6 Georgia Southern
11/20 @ Florida

WVAPPmountaineer
December 14th, 2009, 10:44 AM

9/2 @ Chattanooga
10/2 @ Western Carolina
11/6 Georgia Southern
11/20 @ Florida

we played GSU at home this year so that has to be an away game as well ----

Waco Kid
December 14th, 2009, 11:50 AM

DX, where did you get the photo of the "new" Rock in your signature?

elon77
December 14th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Yeah, I knew that because I think we may try to go to that game. I would also like to know if we have any big name teams coming to the Rock like McNeese did this year.

You bet there are some big name teams coming to your place next year, one being ELON.:)

nwFL Griz
December 14th, 2009, 12:05 PM

9/2 @ Chattanooga
10/2 @ Western Carolina
11/6 Georgia Southern
11/20 @ Florida

Well, I don't think the WCU game is on 10/2. I have the citadel schedule (not sure where I got it) and it shows WCU@El Cid on 10/2.

Can anyone provide some light...certainly there are some more schedules out there.

And the GaSouth game is at GaSouth.

mattmets
December 15th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Hmm. Y'all are right and I only did half my research.

@ GSU is 11/6.
Looks like App's schedule shows 10/2 @ WCU and WCU shows 10/2 vs ASU, but el Cid also shows home vs WCU on 10/2.

Edited schedule:
9/2 @ Chattanooga
10/2 @ Western (?)
10/16 vs el Cid
11/6 @ Georgia Southern
11/20 @ Florida

DX Man
December 15th, 2009, 01:10 PM
DX, where did you get the photo of the "new" Rock in your signature?

I think it was High Country Magazine that did a very nice article on ASU football and the New KBS. I "borrowed" the picture from their center spread.

SpeedkingATL
December 15th, 2009, 01:50 PM
You bet there are some big name teams coming to your place next year, one being ELON.:)

Actually Elon is a small name (4 letters) team, and the only 4 letter word in the SoCon.:D

elon77
December 15th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Actually Elon is a small name (4 letters) team, and the only 4 letter word in the SoCon.:D

But if you capitalize all the letters it makes it look like a big 4 letter word. xlolx

ASU_Fanatic
December 15th, 2009, 03:03 PM
I'm hoping to make the trip to Gainsville.

tractorapp
December 15th, 2009, 03:41 PM
I would like to see a home and home series established with SCSU, maybe CCU. Will be interesting if we see a 5 game home schedule in '10 whereas we usually have 6 home games. May signal we are trying to arrange some return trips to Boone for after '11 when a move to IA may be in the cards.
I sure don't think '10 is the year for 2 FBS games.

Waco Kid
December 16th, 2009, 12:31 PM
I think it was High Country Magazine that did a very nice article on ASU football and the New KBS. I "borrowed" the picture from their center spread.

Thanks. I was hoping the bookstore might have that for sale. If not they are missing out.

Edge316007
December 16th, 2009, 01:44 PM
I'm willing to bet we can pencil in Elon for 11/13 at home.

ASU_Fanatic
December 16th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Man, I'm already so psyched for next year. Hey, when do season tickets go on sale again, or are they already out? I don't know if I'm we're gonna get our same seats renewed or get different seats.

ronpayne
December 16th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Man, I'm already so psyched for next year. Hey, when do season tickets go on sale again, or are they already out? I don't know if I'm we're gonna get our same seats renewed or get different seats.

I think the target date the last couple years was April 1 and you had until May or so to confirm them. I can't wait to have season tickets again!

ASU_Fanatic
December 16th, 2009, 07:13 PM
I think the target date the last couple years was April 1 and you had until May or so to confirm them. I can't wait to have season tickets again!Ha, well I went to every home game this year and plan on doing it again.

appmaj
December 22nd, 2009, 06:37 AM
Hmm. Y'all are right and I only did half my research.

@ GSU is 11/6.
Looks like App's schedule shows 10/2 @ WCU and WCU shows 10/2 vs ASU, but el Cid also shows home vs WCU on 10/2.

Edited schedule:
9/2 @ Chattanooga
10/2 @ Western (?)
10/16 vs el Cid
11/6 @ Georgia Southern
11/20 @ Florida

WCU 10/23

http://www.catamountsports.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/wcar-m-footbl-sched.html