PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for a Great Game App State!

trouthunter
December 13th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Sorry for the delayed post, but just got back to the computer from an extremely icy trip back from Missoula...

There has been a lot of trash on the blogs this week--but this Griz Nation member would like to thank all of the App state fans that made the trek and participated in the one of the best games in this division. I hope that my Montana brethren extended the hospitality that we are known for...

Edwards was indeed a treat to watch, and I do not think that I could have made it through an overtime without the aid of a medic.

On to Chatty!!!

ASUG8
December 13th, 2009, 01:56 PM
The game certainly lived up to the hype.
* loud
* cold, snowy
* packed
* pretty much injury free
* an ESPN highlight hit by the Griz on Matt Cline (thank God he was able to come back from it)xnodx
* drama right down to the last few plays

Congrats Griz - I look forward to your visit to KBS in a couple of years. I respect your team and fanbase, and look forward to you guys taking it all next weekend. xthumbsupx

BarefootApp
December 13th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Good job, Grizzes, dammit. We will be pulling for you in Chatty. Your fans remind me of our fans....Great.

Baller1
December 13th, 2009, 03:18 PM
I'm still in shock.... what an incredible game.... lots of trash talking before/during the game and a lot of respect after it..... thats what makes this stuff so fun!! Thank you App State for absolutely bringing it!! Thanks to our 2012 & 2013 games there is a new and powerful rivalry in the FCS!!! wow... really don't know what to say other than.... where can I watch that game again???