PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Montana and Villanova

spdram
December 12th, 2009, 09:09 PM
on making it to the Championship game. Good Luck to both teams, play hard and make all FCS fans proud!

slostang
December 12th, 2009, 10:30 PM
on making it to the Championship game. Good Luck to both teams, play hard and make all FCS fans proud!

I second that.xthumbsupx

Grizaholic17
December 12th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Should be a hard fought game. It seemed like the Villanova/W&M game was played on ice...no one kept very good footing...hopefully Chattanooga will be alright weather and conditions. Here's to another week of great football and discussion!

Touchdown Yosef
December 12th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Great job to both teams. I can't wait to watch the game no go do FCS proud! Congrats again.

Hoyadestroya85
December 12th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Should be a hard fought game. It seemed like the Villanova/W&M game was played on ice...no one kept very good footing...hopefully Chattanooga will be alright weather and conditions. Here's to another week of great football and discussion!

You're right, the brushes they used to get the snow off the field completely ripped the rubber out of the field turf ant they had a hard time getting it back in. They're replacing the field in the offseason anyway so i guess it's alright.

jlcharles
December 13th, 2009, 01:31 AM
You're right, the brushes they used to get the snow off the field completely ripped the rubber out of the field turf ant they had a hard time getting it back in. They're replacing the field in the offseason anyway so i guess it's alright.

Interesting.