PDA

View Full Version : Ref's

84Griz
December 10th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Has it been announced which conferences the referee's will be from for each of the semi-final games???

MR. CHICKEN
December 10th, 2009, 11:41 AM
YA'LL CAN PROLLY COUNT ON...DUH NEAR/DIM/BLIND SIGHTED...WHIFF NO CLUE....UH DUH RULES....xcoolx...AWK!

JALMOND
December 10th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Has it been announced which conferences the referee's will be from for each of the semi-final games???

No matter who they are, you can bet they won't know as much about football as the home team's fans do. xnodx

soccerguy315
December 10th, 2009, 11:44 AM
does anyone know the rules for challenging?

WVAPPmountaineer
December 10th, 2009, 11:52 AM
does anyone know the rules for challenging?

I think they follow the same rules as the FBS games ----

WVAPPmountaineer
December 10th, 2009, 11:53 AM

They might turn out to be bad but we know they won't be SoCon guys so that eliminates one group who uses absolutely no common sense during a game ----

soccerguy315
December 10th, 2009, 12:02 PM
I think they follow the same rules as the FBS games ----

I guess it is this then...

If a coach challenges a play, and he wins the challenge, then he is given a second challenge to use later in the game, but each coach has a maximum of two challenges per game even if both are decided in his favor.
from wiki

100%GRIZ
December 10th, 2009, 12:09 PM
No matter who they are, you can bet they won't know as much about football as the home team's fans do. xnodx

I resemble that comment!!!

WVAPPmountaineer
December 10th, 2009, 12:21 PM
I guess it is this then...

from wiki

That's my guess and they will have officials in the booth who can look at all plays that are allowed to be reviewed ----

GannonFan
December 10th, 2009, 12:22 PM
As always, the rule of thumb on officiating crews is, "As Long as they Aren't MEAC Refs". xnodx

soccerguy315
December 10th, 2009, 01:19 PM
That's my guess and they will have officials in the booth who can look at all plays that are allowed to be reviewed ----

coaches challenge and review called down from the booth? interesting. Don't know what that will change from what the FCS games usually are... always good to get the right call though.

Mountaineer#96
December 10th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Lookout for that MEAC crew that called the '07 title game............wow! those guys had to have been cookin' xeekxxeekxxsmhx