PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Payton Award Winner - - - Who do you think?

ASU-Superman
December 8th, 2009, 04:22 PM
I'm obviously leaning Amanti's way on this one but have to admit I haven't watched much S. Illinois football. Who do you think will win the award this year and do you think it will be close? Do you think Hudgins has a chance as a receiver versus a QB or RB?

Skjellyfetti
December 8th, 2009, 04:24 PM
There have been a lot of threads on it recently.....

But, it will be Armanti and it will not be close.

Last year Landers had a great argument for it over Armanti... and it wasn't even close then. 53 first place votes for AE... 17 for Landers.

crusader11
December 8th, 2009, 04:24 PM
There is already a thread about this. Welcome to the board though.

Mountaineer#96
December 8th, 2009, 04:31 PM
I'm obviously leaning Amanti's way on this one but have to admit I haven't watched much S. Illinois football. Who do you think will win the award this year and do you think it will be close? Do you think Hudgins has a chance as a receiver versus a QB or RB?

Welcome friend......be nice, and if you are not a bandwagon guy you will last xnodx

ASU-Superman
December 8th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Thanks guys for the welcome. Thanks also for the gut check. There's been a lot of hype about Hudgins and how he surpassed Jerry Rice's records so I thought I'd check other people's opinions. Personally I don't see how Armanti can miss either.

Do you guys know when the decision is actually made? I hope it is at least is after seeing the 4th qtr of the Richmond game! That was the greatest short passes I've seen!

HiHiYikas
December 8th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Thanks guys for the welcome. Thanks also for the gut check. There's been a lot of hype about Hudgins and how he surpassed Jerry Rice's records so I thought I'd check other people's opinions. Personally I don't see how Armanti can miss either.

Do you guys know when the decision is actually made? I hope it is at least is after seeing the 4th qtr of the Richmond game! That was the greatest short passes I've seen!
Voting ends before the playoffs. All the vote totals are revealed, except the top 3, just as the playoffs start.