PDA

View Full Version : Plans for Saturday

smcwildcat
December 4th, 2009, 04:11 PM
so im a die hard UNH fan till the end...but I got a ticket with my roomates to the sec. champ. game I had to take it. Im also a huge gator fan and I need to see tebow live atleast once. Im already in ATL and im planning to hit up gameday tomorrow...
questions: Can I get gamecast bc I have espn mvp for my verizon phone? otherwise how could I stay uptodate with tomorrows game UF game starts at 4 UNH is a 330

Eight Legger
December 4th, 2009, 04:14 PM
If the UR-App State game was being played at the same time Jesus Christ returned to Earth and performed the halftime show at the Super Bowl, and I could have tickets to either, I would be at the UR game. Shame on you!!

That said, have fun, and good luck keeping up with UNH.

Dblue
December 4th, 2009, 04:27 PM
If the UR-App State game was being played at the same time Jesus Christ returned to Earth and performed the halftime show at the Super Bowl, and I could have tickets to either, I would be at the UR game. Shame on you!!

That said, have fun, and good luck keeping up with UNH.

Dude, don't you watch ESPN, Christ himself is the QB for the Gatorsxsmiley_wix

UNHWILDCATS05
December 4th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Booooooooo...

Boy, if I was your father I'd...xmadxxmadx.... ;););)

Silenoz
December 4th, 2009, 04:34 PM
1) Go to the game
2a) Celebrate the victory
2b) Drown my sorrows after a hearbreaking loss
2c) Yell too loud and too often, pass out, fall over the railing, break my neck. Featured on Sportscenter

Tribe07
December 4th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Roll Tide and Roll Tribe... heh

GoneTribal
December 4th, 2009, 06:33 PM
As a Gamecock, I must say that I hope they both lose. Who is going to win the ACC this year, Georgia, or South Carolina?.....oh wait. xlolx

WrenFGun
December 4th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Poor form. I wouldn't miss this game for any other sporting event, period. That said, have fun.

ViennaSpider
December 4th, 2009, 08:01 PM
"Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night" will stop this Spider from making the trek down I-95 to City Stadium tomorrow night. Safe travels all.

Skjellyfetti
December 4th, 2009, 09:01 PM
"Down came the rain and washed the spider out."
:D

SU Jag
December 4th, 2009, 09:10 PM
I'll be over at six flags over jerry watching the big 12 championship game.

ngineer
December 4th, 2009, 09:56 PM
I'm actually going to be at Laugheyette serving as a judge in the collegiate mock trial program with about 30+ colleges attending....Then, home to watch Easton HS play LaSalle HS in the state playoffs, then hopefully catch, somehow, the UNH-UV game, whle working on the Christmas tree...Then what ever football is on Sat. night...On Sunday, He rested....;)

uofmman1122
December 4th, 2009, 10:02 PM
Work...

Again...

:(

NHwildEcat
December 4th, 2009, 10:58 PM
I will be watching as much FCS as I can. Thank you ESPN 360!! Then after the UNH game I have to go to a X-Mas party...should be a good day overall.

GO CATS!!

BearIt
December 4th, 2009, 11:25 PM
I'll be drinking beer and watching the Griz smoke the Jacks at the local watering hole. Then my wife is going to pick up my slightly intoxicated and a** and drive me to Seattle to catch the Seahawks game on Sunday.

You can have your cake and eat it too if you plan it right. If I had to choose, I would watch a Griz playoff game any day over any other sporting event.

Playoffs are what make the FCS great. I told a friend of mine today who is a big Ducks fan that the excitement and joy you have right now with Oregon winning a do-or-die game is what I get each week the Griz win a play off game. The difference is Oregon has only been in that situation once in the last 15 years where one single game meant so much.

You have to enjoy the ride and appreciate what you got by being in the playoffs.

back2back
December 4th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Leave Boone at 8:30 am, stop in Durham-Chapel Hill area for lunch, watch the Tribe. Head to UR, arrive at 4pm. Watch AE at his best. Yosef will be smiling and make the drive back to snowy Boone.

Tribe4SF
December 5th, 2009, 12:15 AM
Tailgating at 8 AM in Carbondale when the temperature is expected to be about 25. Screaming for the Tribe at 11 AM. Driving to St. Louis after the game, and watching ASU@UR at a sports bar with other Tribe fans.

Go Tribe!!!
Go Spiders!!!

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 5th, 2009, 12:43 AM
Wish i had a game to go to xbawlingx

There's so much good football being played at the HS State and college level in PA tomorrow it's rediculous. You have Pitt-Cincy, 'Nova-UNH playing in state while Cal(PA) is alive in the D2 playoffs and Albright in D3. Then there's eastern and western semi's in HS ball. However, none are near me or invole any of my teams. If i could be anywhere tomorrow it would be Missoula. No place will be ragin it quite like there.

Torgo
December 5th, 2009, 03:23 AM
Wishing I could be in Missoula...

I'll be watching the Griz-Jacks game on the computer with a few Danish friends, probably putting other games on before and after but I'll be the only one following the non-Griz games.

Good ol' time zones. Noon kickoff in Missoula makes for 8pm in Denmark.

WrenFGun
December 5th, 2009, 04:56 AM
...I'm heading out right now to start the drive to 'Nova. No idea what time I'll get there but I'm pumped. Who needs sleep?

LeadBolt
December 5th, 2009, 06:02 AM
Breakfast in Carbondale, a bit of tailgating, one of a few screaming for the Tribe, then heading for the barn...

smcwildcat
December 5th, 2009, 06:44 AM
gooo UNH lets got baby

SideLine Shooter
December 5th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Heading to Richmond.xthumbsupx

JohnStOnge
December 5th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Not FCS but I'll be pulling for Texas and Cincinnati to lose so TCU will just about be a lock to be in the BCS championship game. In fact I think it'll probably happen even if just Texas loses. But that would be great. I've heard a local radio talk show host say that it can't be TCU if Texas loses but Cincinnati wins because it'd be wrong to let a non BCS conference team in if there are any undefeated BCS conference teams. I would LOVE to listen to some of the comments if the TCU scenario happens.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think TCU is really one of the top two teams. But it'd be GREAT if they got in.

Oh and I'll also try to find SFA at Montana on the internet to watch it. I'd say it's going to be very ugly and very big in Montana's favor but I thought it was going to be very big and very ugly in Eastern Washington's favor last week. So I guess you never know. Of course winning at Montana is a lot tougher than winning at home against Eastern Washington but so much happens in football that surprises me I'll consider the possibility open.

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 5th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Breakfast at 10 heading to the game at 11:30

Game Day Baby!!

100%GRIZ
December 5th, 2009, 08:59 AM
I will put on my 7 layers of clothing, juice up our microwavable Lava Buns seats, head to Washington Grizzly Stadium & watch the Jacks literally FREEZE their ar$$es off!!! I predict I will see many dropped balls today by them Taxans!!! LETS GET READY TO RRRUUUMMMBBBLLLEEE!!!!! May everyone be safe on their travels today along with all the players today!!!