PDA

View Full Version : Home Team

GrizFamily
December 2nd, 2009, 02:19 PM
Who is the home team in Nooga this year, Upper or lower bracket?

Gordon Shumway
December 2nd, 2009, 02:21 PM
Already planning for which jersey to pack?xeekx

GrizFamily
December 2nd, 2009, 02:25 PM
nah, I already know which one I'm bringing. ;-)

GannonFan
December 2nd, 2009, 02:26 PM
Don't they wait until the matchup is finalized and then determine?

GrizFamily
December 2nd, 2009, 02:28 PM
I think they flip it earlier than that. Mr. Events said it was done but he didn't remember if the upper or lower bracket was the home team.

ASUG8
December 2nd, 2009, 02:29 PM
nah, I already know which one I'm bringing. ;-)

We usually wear black, so pack your #14 Armanti jersey. Thanks and look forward to seeing you there. xsmiley_wix

GrizFamily
December 2nd, 2009, 02:55 PM
We usually wear black, so pack your #14 Armanti jersey. Thanks and look forward to seeing you there. xsmiley_wix

If Ap is there and you supply the jersey, I will wear it. Or you can wear my #37 jersey if Montana is there. Deal?

I'll be there either way, like I am most years.

ASUG8
December 2nd, 2009, 03:05 PM
If Ap is there and you supply the jersey, I will wear it. Or you can wear my #37 jersey if Montana is there. Deal?

I'll be there either way, like I am most years.

Done xthumbsupx

GOKATS
December 2nd, 2009, 03:32 PM
Who is the home team in Nooga this year, Upper or lower bracket?

The home team is decided by a coin flip, nothing to do with brackets.

Dukie95
December 2nd, 2009, 03:35 PM
http://web1.ncaa.org/web_files/champ_handbooks/football/2008/1_football_handbook.pdf

Home Team––Championship Game
Once the 16-team bracket has been determined, the NCAA Division I Football
Championship Committee will determine by a coin flip as to whether the winner of the
upper half or lower half of the bracket will be the home team for the championship game.
However, if the host institution is selected to participate in the playoffs and should advance
to the championship game, it will be permitted to use its normal dressing room and the home
team bench area.

It has already been determined by coin flip....so somebody knows, somewhere.

wideright82
December 2nd, 2009, 04:05 PM
http://web1.ncaa.org/web_files/champ_handbooks/football/2008/1_football_handbook.pdf

Home Team––Championship Game
Once the 16-team bracket has been determined, the NCAA Division I Football
Championship Committee will determine by a coin flip as to whether the winner of the
upper half or lower half of the bracket will be the home team for the championship game.
However, if the host institution is selected to participate in the playoffs and should advance
to the championship game, it will be permitted to use its normal dressing room and the home
team bench area.

It has already been determined by coin flip....so somebody knows, somewhere.

I know. I just am an excellent secret keeper. Will take bribes though through pm! xcoffeex

WyomingGrizFan
December 2nd, 2009, 06:48 PM
The home team is decided by a coin flip, nothing to do with brackets.

Now how the H would a MSU Bobcat know anything about the FCS Championship Game that's held in Chattanooga these days? I mean, really.

MR. CHICKEN
December 2nd, 2009, 07:22 PM
SOME-BODAH...START UH POLL......UPPERAH...O'...LOWERAH........AWK!

GOKATS
December 2nd, 2009, 07:41 PM
Now how the H would a MSU Bobcat know anything about the FCS Championship Game that's held in Chattanooga these days? I mean, really.

Insert 'kiss my rosy red' emoticon. xnodx

FTG!!

GrizFamily
December 3rd, 2009, 12:01 AM
So a simple question about home team for the chipper results in a spat between Griz & Cat fans. xlolx

GolfingGriz
December 3rd, 2009, 01:06 AM
Sure, everybody in the world knows about Tiger Woods' "transgressions" but this is kept a secret.

wideright82
December 3rd, 2009, 08:31 AM
Sure, everybody in the world knows about Tiger Woods' "transgressions" but this is kept a secret.

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolx

GrizFamily
December 3rd, 2009, 11:36 AM
Done xthumbsupx

& Done. I know you will look great in that #37 Montana Jersey!! Do you know the tradition behind the #37 Montana Jersey?

GrizFamily
December 4th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Somebody has to know the answer to this!!

GrizFamily
December 5th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Anyone, anyone.....Bueller?

GrizFamily
December 6th, 2009, 11:15 AM
& Done. I know you will look great in that #37 Montana Jersey!! Do you know the tradition behind the #37 Montana Jersey?''

Looks like the question of the Jersey gets answered in WAGRIZ. Have you heard about our stadium? :D

PS still looking for the answer to the home team question.

GrizFamily
December 6th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Done xthumbsupx

Any chance you're coming to Missoula for the Montana/Ap game? I can get you the #37 Jersey then! ;-)

ASUG8
December 6th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Any chance you're coming to Missoula for the Montana/Ap game? I can get you the #37 Jersey then! ;-)

I've been price shopping tickets this morning - it seems that the airlines really don't want you to get to Missoula xeekx I'm still thinking about it - I'll have to see what I can do this week with work, etc. but I'd love to come. This game should be epic.