PDA

View Full Version : Since I'm banned from Bulldogs Unleashed...

blazrdog#1
December 2nd, 2009, 10:17 AM
I will ask this question aloud on this board...what happened to the gametime tribute to Coach Bowden at Samford this year?And why was the field not named for him as it was supposed to be at that game?And why did Vince Dooley replace him as the key speaker at the Samford fundraiser?I admire Coach Bowden and think that Samford OWES him big time with a MAJOR on campus tribute!!!Visit the facebook sight and sign the petition!xbowxxbowx

Skjellyfetti
December 2nd, 2009, 10:24 AM
He only coached at Samford a year or two, right?

blazrdog#1
December 2nd, 2009, 10:39 AM
1959-9-1,1960-8-1,1961-7-2 & 1962-7-2.He has spent the last 47 years helping with SU fundraising etc..

JSU02
December 2nd, 2009, 10:47 AM
Why did they ban you blazrdog?xconfusedxxconfusedxxconfusedx

blazrdog#1
December 2nd, 2009, 10:52 AM
Jimmy Tillette,calling for his dismissal,questioning authority of the powers that be when bad decisions were made in the athletic dept. and taking on the three bitties that run that website!

JSU02
December 2nd, 2009, 11:01 AM
If calling for coach dismissals and questioning authority of the powers that be when bad decisions were made in the athletic dept got you banned on our board, we would have no members :)

GeauxLions94
December 2nd, 2009, 12:49 PM
Jimmy Tillette,calling for his dismissal,questioning authority of the powers that be when bad decisions were made in the athletic dept. and taking on the three bitties that run that website!

Interesting to hear what were some of the bad decisions were in Homewood. I lived in Hoover in the late 90's and followed the Bulldogs when Tillette took two teams to the NCAAs (haven't followed them much since moving back to Louisiana).