PDA

View Full Version : What do those of us who can't get ESPN360 do?

AlphaSigMD
November 30th, 2009, 08:56 PM
I have Time Warner, and they do not allow access to ESPN360. Any suggestions? Are there other websites online who mirror the games?

I've had to listen to all of the ASU games online this season (excepted for SCState this weekend, I saw that in person), but I'd rather watch the ASU-Richmond game. Under most circumstances, I'd drive in from Ohio, but I can't this weekend...

Sly Fox
November 30th, 2009, 08:57 PM
I'd be checking www.channelsurfing.net if I were you.

B&G
November 30th, 2009, 08:59 PM
^^ That... or find a local sports bar that gets ESPN Gameplan.

19Duke97
November 30th, 2009, 09:04 PM
I have Time Warner, and they do not allow access to ESPN360. Any suggestions? Are there other websites online who mirror the games?

I've had to listen to all of the ASU games online this season (excepted for SCState this weekend, I saw that in person), but I'd rather watch the ASU-Richmond game. Under most circumstances, I'd drive in from Ohio, but I can't this weekend...

We had that problem with Comcast, but they capitulated after too many of us pounded them with emails. While it won't fix your immediate issue, I recommend you write them to allow 360. Like others stated, a bar or channelsurfing.net will prob cover you.

BlackNGold
November 30th, 2009, 09:06 PM

heh.... could always go to ASU Campus, Go into the Library, and pull up the game there.... Most Universities, (Including App State) Have ESPN 360....

So come into the library, sneak in a couple beers, bring some friends, go to hootin and hollerin and have a blast!

^ Man that would b hilarious

MR. CHICKEN
November 30th, 2009, 09:09 PM
heh.... could always go to ASU Campus, Go into the Library, and pull up the game there.... Most Universities, (Including App State) Have ESPN 360....

So come into the library, sneak in a couple beers, bring some friends, go to hootin and hollerin and have a blast!

^ Man that would b hilarious

SHHHH!......IT'D DUH LIBRARY........xrulesx........BRAWK!

BlackNGold
November 30th, 2009, 09:09 PM
nah but really, Channelsurfing.net ... i'd also try justin.tv... or have a showing at your place or something... talk to cable provider, get gameplan for weekly package (24 dollars) and have people bring $$ or Food, or Drinks... I dunno

mcveyrl
November 30th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Last year (we now have 360) I got Gameplan for the quarterfinals and loved it. I got to watch all of the quarterfinal games and it was a lot of fun. If you can spare the 24 bucks, I would do that.

txstatebobcat
November 30th, 2009, 10:01 PM

Has it been confirmed that this games will be on gameplan? I wouldn't mind forking over the money, but I've yet to see it on any schedule.

UNIFanSince1983
November 30th, 2009, 10:07 PM
channelsufing does not cover the games that are on ESPN360...at least never that I have seen.

I may have to take my computer up to campus to watch the W&M vs SIU game because Cedar Falls Utilities does not have ESPN360 either, and I don't think they allow the one day gameplan package either...

theasushow
November 30th, 2009, 10:09 PM
listen to DJ and watch espn gamecast. (since they are always so synchronized)
xbawlingx

art vandelay
November 30th, 2009, 10:52 PM

go to a bar.

nevadagriz
November 30th, 2009, 10:57 PM
You can catch the SFA @ UM game on altitude.

Tribe
November 30th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Has it been confirmed that this games will be on gameplan? I wouldn't mind forking over the money, but I've yet to see it on any schedule.

All 4 games will be on ESPN Gameplan this weekend. That is official. I have it and double-checked to make sure. Good luck.

Spiderbone
December 1st, 2009, 07:45 AM
www.richmondspiders.com always has a video feed of everygame, no announcers or anything, but a good view of every game. If you have a PS3 or computer hooked up to a HDTV you can watch it on the big screen. if not settle for the computer.

whoanellie
December 1st, 2009, 08:08 AM
www.richmondspiders.com always has a video feed of everygame, no announcers or anything, but a good view of every game. If you have a PS3 or computer hooked up to a HDTV you can watch it on the big screen. if not settle for the computer. yes I did that last Saturday. It was barebones but I set volume to zero and then hooked up to the Elon radio feed it was not synced as video was like 8 sec. delay but it was good to hear play by play as penalites and close calls etc. could be detected. Could not beat the price, :D

AppState
December 1st, 2009, 08:17 AM
If you know someone who can get 360 through their ISP, have them sign into your espn account on their 360 page and set up remote access for that account. Then sign off. Now you can sign-in on your computer and have access. Works for multiple accounts.

UncleSam
December 1st, 2009, 08:33 AM
ESPN's 'Game Plan' - $24 for all four games, only $6 a game, well worth it.

BarefootApp
December 1st, 2009, 08:42 AM
are you near one of the many viewing parties around the country? We have 2 going on here in Florida: Tampa and Orlando, so maybe see if one is near where you live. Good luck. You can find the sites on the goASU website.

AppAlum2003
December 1st, 2009, 08:53 AM

Where are you seeing that info? When I log into my DirecTV account, the only payment option I see is $74 one time activation.

appmaj
December 1st, 2009, 08:55 AM
channelsufing does not cover the games that are on ESPN360...at least never that I have seen.

I may have to take my computer up to campus to watch the W&M vs SIU game because Cedar Falls Utilities does not have ESPN360 either, and I don't think they allow the one day gameplan package either...

I think it will be on there because it is being broadcast on gameplan. If it were net only i would see it not being on channelsurfing

UncleSam
December 1st, 2009, 09:26 AM
Where are you seeing that info? When I log into my DirecTV account, the only payment option I see is $74 one time activation.

That $74 may have been for the half season package. A one day event is probably $24, I signed up for it last year and it was about that same cost.

SumItUp
December 1st, 2009, 10:59 AM

My local cable company only gave me the option to pay for the full season at $135.00. xnonox They also could not verify that the games would be on this weekend. I have searched the internet and do not see anything stating the lineup for ESPN Game Plan on Saturday. Does anyone else have a link?

AppAlum2003
December 1st, 2009, 11:00 AM
My local cable company only gave me the option to pay for the full season at $135.00. xnonox They also could not verify that the games would be on this weekend. I have searched the internet and do not see anything stating the lineup for ESPN Game Plan on Saturday. Does anyone else have a link?

I thought you Liberty folks were all rich and successful. xconfusedx

rOryOs-ASU
December 1st, 2009, 12:16 PM

Mine shows 73$ but when I called DTV they said I could order it for the day for 24$ with a 1.50$ charge added if automated over the phone or 5.00$ if I ordered thru a person there! Not sure if I trust the automated not to turn into the 73.00$ package??

The Moody1
December 1st, 2009, 12:34 PM

http://web1.ncaa.org/NCAATV/exec/query

http://proxy.espn.go.com/ncf/gameplan/index?status=viewpage

I hope this helps.

Spiderbone
December 1st, 2009, 09:59 PM
In the Mid-atlantic region the game is being picked up by MASN (Mid-Atlantic Sports Network) and is also being broadcast on Comcast in some areas ANd I think Direct TV for free. Check your listings if you live in VA, MD, NC, DCxthumbsupx

GA St. MBB Fan
December 1st, 2009, 11:06 PM
See this thread: :)
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28428

ThompsonThe
December 2nd, 2009, 01:10 AM

Call Time Warner.....order ESPN Game Plan for Saturday. You used to be able to get it for one day, but I believe you have to pay about $24.95 for a week of Game Plan.
On your cable channel that carries Game Plan there is probably a telephone number to call that is a direct line to get it set up for you. Probably one of the upper channels, good luck.

holycrossC
December 2nd, 2009, 05:19 PM

check with your cable provider, they may carry game plan as a pay per view, I have it through cox cable for $24.00 for the week.

GoneTribal
December 2nd, 2009, 05:25 PM
Call Time Warner.....order ESPN Game Plan for Saturday. You used to be able to get it for one day, but I believe you have to pay about $24.95 for a week of Game Plan.
On your cable channel that carries Game Plan there is probably a telephone number to call that is a direct line to get it set up for you. Probably one of the upper channels, good luck.

Thompson, I live in Columbia, SC...have Time Warner. Called them today to order, and the guy said he didn't see it on GamePlan. Apparently there are multiple GamePlan channels or something, and he didn't want to sign up for one if it wasn't the correct channel, but wasn't showing the game on his radar.

Have you already ordered through TWC?

Bojangles
December 2nd, 2009, 06:04 PM
Here are some espn360 login info and passwords

http://www.bugmenot.com/view/espn360.com