PDA

View Full Version : McNeese vs New Hampshire pictures

McNeese72
November 30th, 2009, 07:48 PM
This for you New Hampshire fans out there (and whoever else might be interested). I've placed some of the pictures I took of tailgating, pre-game, and game pictures at the New Hampshire game on Doc's Shots page of Geauxcowboys.com. These pictures are slanted towards a McNeese audience but I have plenty of pictures (definitely more than I would have liked) of New Hampshire touchdowns. :)

Doc's Shots (http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.org/index.asp)

Enjoy,
Doc

Note: Scroll down past the countdown and archive section for this season's pictures.

UNH Fanboi
November 30th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Great pics and recap, Doc. It could have been a completely different game if not for that pick 6.

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 30th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Very cool pics Doc, thanks

Saw many of my tail gate buddies in your UNH fans shot. Oh well, next trip I hope!

caribbeanhen
November 30th, 2009, 08:36 PM
even a Hen fan drops in for a look, and well worth it

UNH_Alum_In_CT
November 30th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Very cool pics Doc, thanks

Saw many of my tail gate buddies in your UNH fans shot. Oh well, next trip I hope!

Yep, I think I even saw one who I didn't think was going!! ;) :D I know what you mean YC, felt like we should have been right in the middle of that gang!!!

Great pics Doc!!

BDKJMU
November 30th, 2009, 09:46 PM
even a Hen fan drops in for a look, and well worth it

Ditto from a Dukes fan...

feb18blacksunday
November 30th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Great pictures look forward to visiting when we come down there. Met some great fans when ya'll came up here.

UNHFootballAlum
November 30th, 2009, 11:33 PM
Doc,

Awesome pictures!

Old Cat Fan
December 1st, 2009, 01:45 AM
Thanks Doc, interesting note about the Wildcat player that lost his helmet on the TD play. Kackert seems like he loses his at least once a game, if that is a rule they better get him a better fitting one.

McNeese72
December 1st, 2009, 07:44 AM
Thanks Doc, interesting note about the Wildcat player that lost his helmet on the TD play. Kackert seems like he loses his at least once a game, if that is a rule they better get him a better fitting one.

I don't know if a rule or not, but that is what the SLC referee said in 2004 when it happened to us. Suppose to prevent injuries, if it is a rule, I guess.

Like I said, it didn't matter one hill of beans by that time. :-)

Doc

UNH72Plus
December 1st, 2009, 09:37 AM
This for you New Hampshire fans out there (and whoever else might be interested). I've placed some of the pictures I took of tailgating, pre-game, and game pictures at the New Hampshire game on Doc's Shots page of Geauxcowboys.com. These pictures are slanted towards a McNeese audience but I have plenty of pictures (definitely more than I would have liked) of New Hampshire touchdowns. :)

Doc's Shots (http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.org/index.asp)

Enjoy,
Doc

Note: Scroll down past the countdown and archive section for this season's pictures.

Doc,

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them.