PDA

View Full Version : The Winner of The GOTW

BlackNGold
November 30th, 2009, 01:43 PM
This weeks Game of the Week (In my opinion) is ASU vs Richmond... Its a rematch from last years 2nd Round.... The Fields are switched this year, and ASU is looking for payback after being ... (Embarrassed) last year at our place...

Who do you think is gonna win this game?

It's not an easy choice in my opinion... Thing it boils down to me is.. Will Edwards be able to run?

JMUNJ08
November 30th, 2009, 01:46 PM
This weeks Game of the Week (In my opinion) is ASU vs Richmond... Its a rematch from last years 2nd Round.... The Fields are switched this year, and ASU is looking for payback after being ... (Embarrassed) last year at our place...

Who do you think is gonna win this game?

It's not an easy choice in my opinion... Thing it boils down to me is.. Will Edwards be able to run?

I don't think so. UR wins another close one as they can't pull away from ASU

wideright82
November 30th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Richmond will win this game by 12 at least.

JMU Newbill
November 30th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Richmond, regardless of whether AE can run or not. The quarterback everyone will be talking about after this game will not have the last name Edwards....

BlackNGold
November 30th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Richmond, regardless of whether AE can run or not. The quarterback everyone will be talking about after this game will not have the last name Edwards....

So your saying that Travaris Cadet gets a big game... Gotcha

APPdopted
November 30th, 2009, 01:54 PM
You know Armanti isn't going out without a fight!

HLNgriz
November 30th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Don't know why, but I think Appy comes to WaGriz.xnodx

SumItUp
November 30th, 2009, 01:58 PM
There is not a single Game of the Week in the playoffs until December 18th in Chattanooga. xwhistlex

BlackNGold
November 30th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Don't know why, but I think Appy comes to WaGriz.xnodx

I'm actually hoping SF Austin beats you (HIGHLY) Unlikely.... so we can have a home game :D

BlackNGold
November 30th, 2009, 01:59 PM
There is not a single Game of the Week in the playoffs until December 18th in Chattanooga. xwhistlex

False

paul1978
November 30th, 2009, 02:00 PM
I believe UR will take it a in a close one.