PDA

View Full Version : Elon Player gets engaged

phoenixphanatic21
November 27th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Elon senior OL Dave McClain found one positive the day after the App game. After the game, he proposed to his girlfriend, and she said yes. So I guess it wasn't a complete loss of a day for him. Congrats to David and his fiancee, Lindsay! xnodx

http://www.thetimesnews.com/sports/elon-29984-air-football.html?wap=0

State Line Liquors
November 27th, 2009, 06:57 PM
That's a positive move for his gene pool.

93henfan
November 27th, 2009, 07:12 PM
That's a positive move for his gene pool.

xlolx

That's just wrong.

AppStateold299
November 27th, 2009, 07:21 PM
I know it is wrong, but it is hysterically funny. I have to say I had to look at the photo after I read his comment. I'm sure he has a great "personality" that makes it work.

Aho_Old_Guy
November 27th, 2009, 07:27 PM
xlolx

That's just wrong.

Maybe.

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww165/Back_at_the_Ranch/elon.jpg

But an astute observation nonetheless.

LacesOut
November 27th, 2009, 07:30 PM
So what??!! LOL

This just has soooooooooooooooo much to do with..........................Football.

elon77
November 27th, 2009, 07:30 PM
I know it is wrong, but it is hysterically funny. I have to say I had to look at the photo after I read his comment. I'm sure he has a great "personality" that makes it work.

He has that Pennsylvania look.xnodx

apaladin
November 27th, 2009, 07:46 PM
He has that Pennsylvania look.xnodx

He should have had his mind on football instead of such trvial matters as this.

PhoenixMan
November 27th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Dave is a good guy....the largest guy on Elon's team.....hmmmmmm. I'm sure its the personality as well.

KiddBrewer
November 27th, 2009, 08:17 PM
So what??!! LOL

This just has soooooooooooooooo much to do with..........................Football.

dont read it.xcoffeex

theres 20,963 other threads you can read

kdinva
November 27th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Maybe.

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww165/Back_at_the_Ranch/elon.jpg

But an astute observation nonetheless.

Congrats to the happy couple.............hey, wait, is that Brute Bernard's son? I saw Brute Sr. wrestle in Richmond in the 70's:)

State Line Liquors
November 27th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Dave is a good guy....the largest guy on Elon's team.....hmmmmmm. I'm sure its the personality as well.

May his first son be blessed with his father's size and his mother's teeth.

asknoquarter21
November 27th, 2009, 09:13 PM
And his mothers hair as well.

Honestly I was thinking this thread would be pretty dumb, but the picture is hilarious. He must have went to Jared.

LacesOut
November 27th, 2009, 09:28 PM
dont read it.xcoffeex

theres 20,963 other threads you can read

Oh hush!!

And relax. I was just joshing. If something this silly is going to be a thread, then expect some silly responses.

APPS
November 27th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Elon senior OL David Harrison found one positive the day after the App game. After the game, he proposed to his girlfriend, and she said yes. So I guess it wasn't a complete loss of a day for him. Congrats to David and his fiancee, Lindsay! xnodx

http://www.thetimesnews.com/sports/elon-29984-air-football.html?wap=0

I was thinking that the positive he found was on her pregnancy test? ;)

soccerguy315
November 27th, 2009, 10:11 PM
And his mothers hair as well.

Honestly I was thinking this thread would be pretty dumb, but the picture is hilarious. He must have went to Jared.

hahaha / those are obnoxious commercials...

appirishmen
November 27th, 2009, 10:41 PM
congrats!! and good luck tomorrow.

chattanoogamocs
November 28th, 2009, 09:53 PM
He definitely out kicked his coverage.

On a separate note...Mocs WR Blue Cooper proposed to his girlfriend after the Mocs senior game (fortunately, it was a win).

They played a video on the board and then he proposed live on the big screen...at first I thought it would be very corny...but it was actually quite touching.

After the game, Blue said that the team and school meant so much to him (very cool), that is seemed like the right place to do it.

Of course, it was might have also partially been because he met her at a Mocs game...it was QB Jare Gault's sister.

Blue also outkicked his coverage.

PhoenixMan
November 28th, 2009, 09:59 PM
He definitely out kicked his coverage.

On a separate note...Mocs WR Blue Cooper proposed to his girlfriend after the Mocs senior game (fortunately, it was a win).

They played a video on the board and then he proposed live on the big screen...at first I thought it would be very corny...but it was actually quite touching.

After the game, Blue said that the team and school meant so much to him (very cool), that is seemed like the right place to do it.

Of course, it was might have also partially been because he met her at a Mocs game...it was QB Jare Gault's sister.

Blue also outkicked his coverage.

I met her at the Elon vs. Mocs game this year. Nice girl. Yes, he out kicked his coverage.