PDA

View Full Version : Villanova...

UNHFan
November 27th, 2009, 12:10 AM
I just read all the NCAA stats for Vil.... All i can say is WOW!!! What an amazing team!

The numbers are just insane! Though Cross has the #1 QB throwing! I just cant see them winning.. Ill be rooting for the Cross though!

Hoyadestroya85
November 27th, 2009, 12:42 AM
The only real area Villanova is vulnerable is to the pass rush.. Sometimes i think that's a function of Whitney holding on to the ball for too long though. As for pass defense, if you look at the two biggest games opposing quarterbacks have had through the air, it has been in games where we've had a comfortable lead and the other team didn't have time to run the ball (W&M, Delaware) Last year, our pass defense was porous at times, this year it's much more stingy (especially in the red area.)

MR. CHICKEN
November 27th, 2009, 09:02 AM
JES' WATCHED DUH DELAWARE/'NOVA REPLAY....LAST NIGHT.........UH....ER...UMMM......MAY DUH LORD HAVE MERCY ON YER SOUL.....HOLY COW....UH...ER...UMMM....CROSS.....xeekxxeekxxeekx .....BRAWK!

Anovafan
November 27th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Best Nova squad since 1992, IMHO. Run the ball and stop the run, hopefully a winning recipe for one more championship this year.

wideright82
November 27th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Best Nova squad since 1992, IMHO. Run the ball and stop the run, hopefully a winning recipe for one more championship this year.

having a chance in Football and Basketball this year makes me get all tingly inside xlolxxlolx

MR. CHICKEN
November 27th, 2009, 03:56 PM
having a chance in Football and Basketball this year makes me get all tingly inside xlolxxlolx

COOD BE UH TAPEWORM....JES' SAYIN'.......BAWK!

wideright82
November 27th, 2009, 04:17 PM
COOD BE UH TAPEWORM....JES' SAYIN'.......BAWK!

xlolxxlolxxlolx

LacesOut
November 27th, 2009, 08:21 PM
C'mon Nova!!!!!!!

Would love to see them win it all.

Or get to the finals.

Or just the semi's.

RookieWill
November 28th, 2009, 08:44 AM
The only real area Villanova is vulnerable is to the pass rush.. Sometimes i think that's a function of Whitney holding on to the ball for too long though. As for pass defense, if you look at the two biggest games opposing quarterbacks have had through the air, it has been in games where we've had a comfortable lead and the other team didn't have time to run the ball (W&M, Delaware) Last year, our pass defense was porous at times, this year it's much more stingy (especially in the red area.)

UD didn't pass becausethey were behind, they passed as KC thought it was their only shot to win. In the first half, when it was still a game, they threw and threw and threw. Nova still does give up yards in pass defense, but they 1) limit the big play and 2) get the big pick. They are so difficult to run against, you are forced to throw. You get some success throwing and then BAM, they turn you over with a big pick.

I live fairly close to nova and I can hear the wind howling outside. Not a good recipe for Holy Cross

Wildcat80
November 28th, 2009, 09:28 AM
C'mon Nova!!!!!!!

Would love to see them win it all.

Or get to the finals.

Or just the semi's.

New Hampshire is ready to travel to Philly....more worried about the Cowboys today. Our first win was NOT a fluke! :D

Sader87
November 28th, 2009, 10:31 AM
GO CROSS GO!! GO CROSS GO!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Lhw4M-GTg