PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire......Holy Cross

Wildcat80
November 23rd, 2009, 08:33 PM
Both UNH & HC have tough first round opponents but if they both get the job done away they come back to New England for an exciting second round game in Durham. Good Luck to both teams!! :D

Prominentwon
November 23rd, 2009, 08:48 PM
Both UNH & HC have tough first round opponents but if they both get the job done away they come back to New England for an exciting second round game in Durham. Good Luck to both teams!! :D

or a Villanova can get a second shot at McNeese but this time in Philly.

crusader11
November 23rd, 2009, 11:34 PM

Yes sir. Long shot? Definitely. But, it would be pretty damn cool to have a quarterfinal game at Fitton Field against UNH. Hey, I can dream, right?

Wildcat80
November 23rd, 2009, 11:35 PM
Yes sir. Long shot? Definitely. But, it would be pretty damn cool to have a quarterfinal game at Fitton Field against UNH. Hey, I can dream, right?

Cowell would be nicer :) but anywhere but philly is good with me too!

Prominentwon
November 24th, 2009, 12:41 AM
Counting your eggs, I see.

sharkeycox
November 24th, 2009, 12:52 AM

You know they are probably right. Us yocals down South ain't got no bidness even tryin' to compete with the CAA>xcoffeex

UNH_Alum_In_CT
November 24th, 2009, 12:59 AM

You know they are probably right. Us yocals down South ain't got no bidness even tryin' to compete with the CAA>xcoffeex

Believe me, no one is counting any eggs!! It's just the difficulty of traveling so far on short notice on Thanksgiving weekend that has many longing for a game closer to home.

blukeys
November 24th, 2009, 01:03 AM
I would rather face Montana @ Wa Griz than the Pokes at the Hole. Tbis will be a tough match for the 'Cats. Best of luck to them but there is no guarantee for success.