PDA

View Full Version : BSC fans unite, it is playoff time

Grizzaholic
November 22nd, 2009, 09:01 PM
Good luck to EWU and the Griz.

mtgrizfan4life
November 23rd, 2009, 08:52 AM
Let me be the 1st to wish GRIZ, EAGLES, and WILDCATS the best in the playoffs. I will be pulling for every BSC team all the way through. Too bad the GRIZ/EWU is a 2nd round matchup if both win.

Here is to hoping for GRIZ/Weber Championship. I hope Weber will shut up some CAAer's. I like the Semifinal probability of facing Richmond or App State as well.

I have to admit this years playoffs appears to be intriguing on our side of the bracket.

Smack aside, May the best team win. I wish all teams remain healthy and sportsmanship prevails for all the fans and team. Also no games decided by officiating. As an old coach of mine said "If you let officials decide the game, then you did not play enough to win anyway. You could have done more to win."

SactoHornetFan
November 23rd, 2009, 09:29 AM
Im rooting for all of our conference teams. Would love to see a UM or EWU/Weber National Championship Game!!

ezgriz51
November 23rd, 2009, 09:33 AM
Yup, we got our three teams in. Now it's time to represent. I'm very intriqued with the Weber, W&M game. It's time to see how the BSC sets up against those big bad east coast guys.

EdubAlum
November 23rd, 2009, 09:58 AM
Go Griz, Go Wildcats, and most def, GO EAGS!

Blazerbird
November 23rd, 2009, 12:02 PM
United we stand!

putter
November 23rd, 2009, 12:05 PM
All three teams have legit shots at winning their games if they play like they can...xnodx

GrizNzonecrazy
November 23rd, 2009, 12:06 PM
GO BSC!!!! The time is here to put up or shut up and i've got a GREAT feeling that the BSC teams will be the ones doing some shutting up of the CAA....cant wait for Weber to beat W&M!Go GRIZ!!!!!

09griz
November 23rd, 2009, 12:13 PM
I can't wait to see the BSC do some damage.

89Hen
November 23rd, 2009, 07:52 PM
All three teams have legit shots at winning their games if they play like they can...xnodx
As opposed to any of the other 13 teams? xeyebrowx xsmiley_wix

TribeinDC
November 23rd, 2009, 07:53 PM
I can't wait to see the BSC do some damage.

Damage to what? The Big Sky's reputation?

I kid, I kid