PDA

View Full Version : JMU

etiger
November 22nd, 2009, 04:02 AM
I attended the Towson vs JMU football game on Saturday and had a very bad experience with the JMU fans. First, they pelted us with streamers all game long. That in it self was annoying, but no harm done. Then when they ran out of streamers to throw at us, they started throwing buckets of pop-corn. Then my wife and I were both hit by bottles of soda. My wife had her glasses knocked off her face and was cut by the bottle. To show you how much class the university has, I went to one of the JMU police officers in the stands and asked him to please see if he could stop the JMU fans from throwing things at us, he told me to get used to it, and that I should expect to be treated badly at JMU. To top it all off, we have a player hurt towards the end of the game, and as he is being taken to the locker room, the JMU students/fans yell cuss words at him, and throw things at him. JMU graduates ought to be really proud of their school. You are the worst fans in all of college football. I have attended games at many places, and have never had bottles thrown at me before. Congratuations on being a real class act.

uofmman1122
November 22nd, 2009, 04:13 AM
Did you really need a whole other thread to post the exact same thing you did in this thread? (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66500) xeyebrowx

etiger
November 22nd, 2009, 04:14 AM
Sorry, when I posted it the first time, i could not find it. I did not see that it went to the Smack section. Again, sorry.