PDA

View Full Version : MVC Final Week

DOME
November 17th, 2009, 01:27 PM
12:00 noon
UNI @ ISU Feathers
Ladies and Gentlemen, a fierce predator has been seen stalking the nation...
While I'm not a fan of conservative playing it has been working. I know the birds are trying to end on a positive note but I think the panthers have dislodged their heads from...
UNI 28 ISU 9

1:00PM
YSU @ NDS
I know its freezing up there but Penguins in town? I know NDS has their running game churning but I'm still not sold they've ironed out all of their other issues. Though a little down I think the flightless birds are a little more complete...
YSU 34 NDS 30

1:00PM
SIU @ SEMOST
Flying dogs that eat children, burn kittens by the basket full and steal from small children are trying to close out on a positive note and justify their cause for a higher seed. They get no style points by playing these cousin-kissers, Indiana St would 50 point the Redhawks!
SIU 54 SEMOST 10

1:05PM
SDS @ WIU
Bunnies gave the go-fors a bigger game than many would have though, none the less they're still gripped by the wrong kind of STREAK. That being said WIU is pretty down on their luck these days, pretty weak on both sides of the ball. I'll give the bunnies half the points the Proud Panthers put up last week.
SDS 17 WIU 6

(For the record, I was going to give the 'necks a field goal but their kicker is pretty weak so I think they manage to punch in a 4th and goal, and their kicker still misses the pat)

siuham
November 17th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Flying dogs that eat children, burn kittens by the basket full and steal from small children

Good lord man.

MplsBison
November 17th, 2009, 02:34 PM
UNI
NDSU - will not lose at home, seniors last game, have their butts in gear now
SIU
SDSU

KUlawJack
November 17th, 2009, 02:52 PM
UNI
Youngstown State
SIU
SDSU - I think this will be a beat down of epic proportions. Some frustration from last weekend will be taken out on Western in a prep for our first FCS playoff appearance.

nmatsen
November 17th, 2009, 02:59 PM
I think the Flying Egyptian Dogs put a statement on SEMO and try to catch the committee attention before the selection on Sunday. They want a 1 or 2 seed.

skinny_uncle
November 17th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Flying dogs that eat children, burn kittens by the basket full and steal from small children

Good lord man.
He's just still a little cranky about losing one at the DOME.
xnodx

sluki86
November 17th, 2009, 03:57 PM
I think the Flying Egyptian Dogs put a statement on SEMO and try to catch the committee attention before the selection on Sunday. They want a 1 or 2 seed.

Let's go for 100!

MplsBison
November 17th, 2009, 05:30 PM
UNI
Youngstown State
SIU
SDSU - I think this will be a beat down of epic proportions. Some frustration from last weekend will be taken out on Western in a prep for our first FCS playoff appearance.

NDSU will not lose its final home game.

DOME
November 18th, 2009, 09:49 AM

What if your whole team tears their ACL's on that sweet turf you have?

Big Al
November 18th, 2009, 10:45 AM
UNI - will it be close? I doubt it, but IlSU is a program on the upswing. Final score will tell what UNI team shows up to the playoffs.
NDSU - I put this one at 50/50. YSU isn't what they used to be, and NDSU is better than their record. The question is can a Penguin team that is a shadow of it's former self beat an underperforming Bison squad? I honestly don't know.
SIU - Oh man, will this one get ugly for SEMO.
SDSU - WIU is seeing the Jacks at just about the worst time possible -- I think WIU will be cleaning house in the offseason.

sluki86
November 18th, 2009, 10:49 AM
UNI - will it be close? I doubt it, but IlSU is a program on the upswing. Final score will tell what UNI team shows up to the playoffs.
NDSU - I put this one at 50/50. YSU isn't what they used to be, and NDSU is better than their record. The question is can a Penguin team that is a shadow of it's former self beat an underperforming Bison squad? I honestly don't know.
SIU - Oh man, will this one get ugly for SEMO.
SDSU - WIU is seeing the Jacks at just about the worst time possible -- I think WIU will be cleaning house in the offseason.

Cue a random Bison fan that says There is no way NDSU loses its final home game of the season in the FargoDome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xlolx

KUlawJack
November 18th, 2009, 10:51 AM

Its just an opinion man. Is it really necessary to point out everyone who picks against NDSU?

jmc_jackrabbit
November 18th, 2009, 07:48 PM
NDSU will beat YSU at home.
UNI by three scores
SIU by about eleventy-kabillion
SDSU: Talked to some players this week. They're pretty ornery after letting Minnesota escape. SDSU's defense held Minnesota to 13 points and just over 200 yards. Does anybody really think WIU will move the ball much this week? WIU is really, really struggling. I'm told they might not break 1,000 in the stands. Ugh. Angry Jackrabbits by 24.

Houndawg
November 19th, 2009, 06:46 AM

YSU matches up well against NDSU.xnodx

Of course, so does everybody else.xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

MplsBison
November 19th, 2009, 11:06 AM
YSU matches up well against NDSU.xnodx

Of course, so does everybody else.xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

Everything has fallen in our favor for the final home game.

Our players are finally healthy.
We have a QB who can throw the ball in our system.
It's in Fargo, seniors last game, Bison pride on the line

= NDSU will not lose. Period.

Thumper 76
November 19th, 2009, 11:29 AM

=I just jinxed the Bison. Period

fixed it for you xlolx

Houndawg
November 19th, 2009, 12:02 PM

xrolleyesx You were healthy when we took you to school.

Gil Dobie
November 19th, 2009, 12:09 PM
xrolleyesx You were healthy when we took you to school.

I tend to think SIU is a better team this year than YSU xoopsx

MplsBison
November 19th, 2009, 12:43 PM
I tend to think SIU is a better team this year than YSU xoopsx

Obviously.

He's just trolling.

DOME
November 19th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Cue a random Bison fan that says There is no way NDSU loses its final home game of the season in the FargoDome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xlolx

Thats almost as crazy as someone saying the Bison wont finish the season with a losing record....

Houndawg
November 21st, 2009, 04:05 PM

xoopsx

Oh, dear..........xlmaoxxlmaox

Houndawg
November 21st, 2009, 04:37 PM
UNI
NDSU - will not lose at home, seniors last game, have their butts in gear now
SIU
SDSU

xoopsx
:D

sluki86
November 21st, 2009, 09:13 PM

This is great!!! Karma, you hairy cows.

SDSUJacks
November 21st, 2009, 09:19 PM
On a side note, Youngstown State finished 6-5. Nice way to end the year Penguins!