PDA

View Full Version : Injury status of Armanti Edwards?

boonegoon
November 15th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Has anyone heard about his knee? He didn't take out of the pocket the rest of his playing time.

appfan2008
November 15th, 2009, 08:35 AM
i hope he is ok... but i dont expect to see him much against wcu...kinda like last year where he didnt play...

yosef1969
November 15th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Reports say sprained ACL, x-rays today, questionable for Saturday against WCU.

ASU_Fanatic
November 15th, 2009, 08:39 AM
I dont think its too bad. Even when he came in after he got hurt, he seemed to play very good. Hopefully it wont be like last year all over again.

appfan2008
November 15th, 2009, 08:39 AM
look for a lot of travaris next week up on the mountain.... go asu!

Appguy
November 15th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Travaris Cadet was unimpressive for the short time he was in the game yesterday.

pbr1893
November 15th, 2009, 01:53 PM
you mean has he recovered from the cheap shot that douche bag from elon did last year that kept ae from being 100% for playoffs, or the cheap shot the douche bag from elon did yesterday? look at the dvr or replays...lots of leg twistings on the out of bounds plays on quick and edwards and in general cheap, blatant hits! hell yeah i'm pissed! elon=douche bags!!!!!!!! don't even reply if you're going to defend those douche bags either!xsplatx

BEAR
November 15th, 2009, 03:41 PM
you mean has he recovered from the cheap shot that douche bag from elon did last year that kept ae from being 100% for playoffs, or the cheap shot the douche bag from elon did yesterday? look at the dvr or replays...lots of leg twistings on the out of bounds plays on quick and edwards and in general cheap, blatant hits! hell yeah i'm pissed! elon=douche bags!!!!!!!! don't even reply if you're going to defend those douche bags either!xsplatx

Yeah...and that lawnmower wants a piece of him again too! xeekxxeekxxeekxxlolx Douche bag lawn mower! xmadxxmadx

nms1987
November 15th, 2009, 04:21 PM
[I]don't even reply if you're going to defend those douche bags either[/I

Thats a productive line. I'm going to start adding that to everything I write. If you don't agree with me than you can't say anything!
I'll win every argument! Hooray!

james_lawfirm
November 15th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Travaris Cadet was unimpressive for the short time he was in the game yesterday.

Well, at least part of that is what Cadet was asked to do in practice. First, he was the kick returner. Then, Hillary went down & Cadet was the new WR. AE goes down & now he is asked to learn all the plays at QB. Sounds like a Monty Python skit.

"You're going to play ... WR ... no,KR ... no,QB ... no, WR ... no, QB."

I don't care how good of an athlete he is, he should be able to practice during the week for what he is supposed to do in a game. And, by the way, he looked pretty comfortable out there at Leon to me. If anything, Coach Moore was holding him back, milking the clock & playing ball control.

Having said that, I think TC will light WCU up like nobody's bidness.

Skjellyfetti
November 15th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Yup, part of Cadet's problem is that the coaches haven't let him throw the ball much when he's been put into games. Teams have lined up knowing we were most likely gonig to run the ball... so he wasn't as effective but he's still averaging around 6 yards a carry. I think if he starts against WCU and the coaches let him throw the ball and keep the defense honest he will have a very, very good day.

pbr1893
November 15th, 2009, 04:47 PM
[I]don't even reply if you're going to defend those douche bags either[/I

Thats a productive line. I'm going to start adding that to everything I write. If you don't agree with me than you can't say anything!
I'll win every argument! Hooray!

thanks! i got it from my wife...she once informed me that she's never wrong and never to forget that, lest she remind me daily.xarguex