PDA

View Full Version : for all AGS who vote in the polls

grizzpaw
November 9th, 2009, 10:47 AM
i know that there are many on this site that watch a lot fcs games xbowx so how many different teams have you watched MORE than 1 quarter? i have watched 45 teams this year (just so u know how many teams i have watched)

Pard94
November 9th, 2009, 10:52 AM
I am eligible to vote but I don't. I am not nearly knowledgible enough on FCS football outside my league (PL) to render an opinion. I suppose I could vote anyway but I feel like it would cheapen the poll.

Silenoz
November 9th, 2009, 10:53 AM
A number smaller than that. I really only get to watch other games if we're on the road and I can have the laptop playing something from channelsurfing while I watch the Griz or Cat games

Poker Alan
November 9th, 2009, 11:11 AM
I have all the Comcast sports channels from around the country, so I start scanning those channels at 10:00 a.m. MST every Saturday, and watch whatever games I find (UNH v RI this last weekend, for example) -- except for the 4 Griz games I have attended so far this season... don't catch much on those Saturdays.

SumItUp
November 9th, 2009, 11:25 AM
I do not vote in the polls, but I record every FCS game that is played on one of two DVR's. I have not kept track of the number of teams that I have watched, but it has given me a better understanding of the competition across the country. I plan to participate in voting next year!

Poker Alan, after viewing 45 teams, what has surprised you the most?

WileECoyote06
November 9th, 2009, 11:37 AM
We don't get a lot of FCS games here, except when they come on Fox Sports South. I mainly use Gametracker and read boxscores and game summaries. I spend much of my Sunday sorting things out.

blukeys
November 9th, 2009, 05:47 PM
As I mentioned in another thread I get the Comcast channels from the Philly area and the Balt/Wash area. This gives me a lot of CAA, Big south, Patriot League, some So Con, and Ivy league games. There are a lot of games on the Internet. Internet audio is very helpful. Some folks on this board are not as accurate as others. (some will allege that their team had 4th teamers in blowout games when this was not the case and can be deduced by listening to the game. )

My weekend schedule increased this year so I passed on voting for this year. I still managed to watch about 3 games a weekend outside of the CAA. I really would like to see some sort of exchange from across the country (the AGS shouldn't be involved) from pollsters who have an interest. There are a lot of tape delays especially on MASN (Comcast Wash D.C.) Tape delays offer a very good opportunity. They are sometimes tough to find.

Go...gate
November 9th, 2009, 05:48 PM
I am eligible to vote but I don't. I am not nearly knowledgible enough on FCS football outside my league (PL) to render an opinion. I suppose I could vote anyway but I feel like it would cheapen the poll.

Same here.

GreatAppSt
November 9th, 2009, 06:15 PM
i have watched 45 teams this year (just so u know how many teams i have watched)

No wonder you have only had time to post 167 times since 05.xsmiley_wix:D

GrizFanStuckInUtah
November 9th, 2009, 07:56 PM
No wonder you have only had time to post 167 times since 05.xsmiley_wix:D

xlolx

MR. CHICKEN
November 9th, 2009, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE=blukeys;1460001]As I mentioned in another thread I get the Comcast channels from the Philly area and the Balt/Wash area. This gives me a lot of CAA, Big south, Patriot League, some So Con, and Ivy league games. There are a lot of games on the Internet. Internet audio is very helpful. Some folks on this board are not as accurate as others. (some will allege that their team had 4th teamers in blowout games when this was not the case and can be deduced by listening to the game. )

My weekend schedule increased this year so I passed on voting for this year. I still managed to watch about 3 games a weekend outside of the CAA. I really would like to see some sort of exchange from across the country (the AGS shouldn't be involved) from pollsters who have an interest. ]There are a lot of tape delays especially on MASN (Comcast Wash D.C.) Tape delays offer a very good opportunity.

DITTO.......:)....AWK!

Cocky
November 9th, 2009, 09:12 PM
I haven't counted but I've watched several.

MR. CHICKEN
November 9th, 2009, 09:35 PM
AH LISTEN TA..MANY UH INTERNET BROADCAST....MAINLY EVENIN' GAMES....(USUALLY @ DELAWARE STADIUM-AFTERAH-NOONS)....CATCH ALOT UH SOUFFLAND...CAL-PIE STUFF.....MANY BIG SKY'S....CHARGE ADMISSION........WON'T BE SURFIN' SATURDAY...AS DUH CHICKEN WILL OVER-NIGHT ANNAPOLIS...COURTESY O' MAH DAUGHTER/SON-IN-LAW'S (WHO GREW UP IN BOARDMAN OH. LIKE 10-15 MIN. FROM YOUNGSTOWN)....FATHERAH DAY GIFT.....TICKETS/HOTEL FO' FOUR.....xrotatehx....AWK!