PDA

View Full Version : NDSU's Starting QB Dismissed from Team

Thunderstruck84
November 8th, 2009, 05:59 PM
EDIT: Please disregard this and all the other crap I was spewing last night. I feel ashamed and embarrassed for posting what turned out to be a dumb rumor.

I deserve pretty much any jabs you want to throw at me and I apologize for being a douche and opening my big f%&#ing mouth.

Lesson learned I guess you could say, you won't be hearing much out of me for a while.

No story on this yet but I heard from one of the NDSU players that RS Freshman QB Jose Cuervo-.... errr Mohler was cited for minor if possession early Sunday morning, his 3rd alcohol related offense in his 15 months at NDSU, and has been kicked off the team by head coach Craig Bohl.

This is the latest in a long line of off the field issues this team has had. Compound that with a historically bad season on the field and this team's self-destruction has reached epic proportions. Nick Mertens will be the starter once again for the remainder of this joke of a season and the 2 other QBs on the roster are trying to redshirt so they'll likely trot him out there with a broken throwing arm if they have to.

Sooner or later, things can't get any worse right? I'm starting to feel like Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation: "Worse?!? How can things possibly get any worse? Take a look around you Bison fans, we're at the threshold of hell!"

xnonono2x

Silenoz
November 8th, 2009, 06:06 PM
3rd alcohol related offense in his 15 months at NDSU

I'm not going to play a moralist or anything here... but how do you even get caught that many times? By being extremely reckless night after night?

ValleyChamp
November 8th, 2009, 06:09 PM
wow. I don't even know what to say at this point.

Thunderstruck84
November 8th, 2009, 06:13 PM

I'm not going to play a moralist or anything here... but how do you even get caught that many times? By being extremely reckless night after night?
Stupidity, that's about all you can say. I'm sure the majority of us could've been cited for MIP/MIC 3 times in our first couple years in college but to get caught for it twice and get a DUI in between is just plain stupid.

Once is a chance, twice is a coincidence, third time is a trend.

onbison09
November 8th, 2009, 06:19 PM
No story on this yet but I heard from one of the NDSU players that RS Freshman QB Jose Cuervo-.... errr Mohler was cited for minor if possession early Sunday morning, his 3rd alcohol related offense in his 15 months at NDSU, and has been kicked off the team by head coach Craig Bohl.

This is the latest in a long line of off the field issues this team has had. Compound that with a historically bad season on the field and this team's self-destruction has reached epic proportions. Nick Mertens will be the starter once again for the remainder of this joke of a season and the 2 other QBs on the roster are trying to redshirt so they'll likely trot him out there with a broken throwing arm if they have to.

Sooner or later, things can't get any worse right? I'm starting to feel like Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation: "Worse?!? How can things possibly get any worse? Take a look around you Bison fans, we're at the threshold of hell!"

xnonono2x
http://http://www.fallen-legion.eu/news/data/upimages/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

MSUBear42
November 8th, 2009, 06:23 PM

xnonono2x

I believe I speak for the entire MVFC when I say, PLEASE LEAVE OUR CONFERENCE!
xsmiley_wix

BisonNDSU
November 8th, 2009, 06:35 PM
xsmiley_wix

douche

uofmman1122
November 8th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Wow...NDSU seems to be spiraling way down now. xsmhx

I have faith that they'll turn it around, if not next year, then definitely in the coming years. It just seems so weird when you look back at their 2006 and 2007 teams.

JackJD
November 8th, 2009, 06:41 PM
xsmiley_wix

I'm probably much safer in saying that I think I speak for SDSU in saying this: you do not speak for the entire MVFC. I hope the smiley/winking face means you're just trying to be funny.

igo4uni
November 8th, 2009, 06:47 PM
I think NDSU will be back sometime soon.

blukeys
November 8th, 2009, 06:52 PM

Agreed, if the guy can't quit drinking he needs to drink at home or go to Igo4Uni's house for some really good beer.

Jacked_Rabbit
November 8th, 2009, 06:56 PM
douche

Now is an opportune time to change your signature line...

CaBisonFan
November 8th, 2009, 07:20 PM

Who is your source?

CaBisonFan
November 8th, 2009, 07:22 PM
xsmiley_wix

Are you the idiot commish?

BisonNDSU
November 8th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Now is an opportune time to change your signature line...

i would change it, but i know it will be back to normal next year

SideLine Shooter
November 8th, 2009, 07:53 PM
douche

Disposable too!xlolx

Thunderstruck84
November 8th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Who is your source?
I won't say who but I heard it from one of the players. I'm sure it will be announced officially tomorrow at Bohl's press conference.

NDB
November 8th, 2009, 08:07 PM
NDSU is defining the standard for worst season ever.

I heard the Patty V. and other MVFC officials are meeting on Tuesday to determine if NDSU should be given an additional loss - making the Bison first team ever to lose on a bye weekend.

stevdock
November 8th, 2009, 08:45 PM
NDSU is defining the standard for worst season ever.

I heard the Patty V. and other MVFC officials are meeting on Tuesday to determine if NDSU should be given an additional loss - making the Bison first team ever to lose on a bye weekend.

If this is true, isn't this just as bad as a loss. At least in some people's eyes it will be.

LakesBison
November 8th, 2009, 09:37 PM
ACCORDING TO JOSE MOHL"ERS FACEBOOK. I hardly see any of his posts today HINTING that he got in trouble./minor etc.

he posted this:

Jose Mohler: Philip Rivers is what's goody!

3 hours ago via Facebook for iPhone ·

Jose is from San Diego, big Chargers fan, and this rumor has been flying on THIS CRAP WEBSITE since before that. so Im not too worried about it.

Houndawg
November 8th, 2009, 09:40 PM
wow. I don't even know what to say at this point.

You could start by changing your name to Valley Runner-up.xwhistlex

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

onbison09
November 8th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Well I certainly hope this isn't true but past history dictates we should be suspicious. But I really, really, really hope this is a bad rumor for Jose's sake and for the team's.

LakesBison
November 8th, 2009, 09:46 PM
hound dog. or 3rd?

ValleyChamp
November 8th, 2009, 10:18 PM
You could start by changing your name to Valley Runner-up.xwhistlex

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

You're going down in the playoffs.xrulesx

GreatAppSt
November 8th, 2009, 10:46 PM
RS Freshman QB Jose Cuervo-.... errr Mohler was cited for minor if possession early Sunday morning,
xnonono2x

How many if's do you have to have on your person to get a citation? Those dang if's will get ya everytime, I guess.;)

da_Bison
November 8th, 2009, 11:26 PM

xnonono2x

Just one question, what kind of moron posts this garbage about there own team?????????? Not to mention, "NO" facts to back it up!

LakesBison
November 8th, 2009, 11:27 PM
JUST TALKED TO A COACH, 1ST HE HEARD OF IT, AND HE LAUGHED.

unigriff
November 8th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Can we dismiss their fanbase from the school/team? ;)

footballer23
November 9th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Can this thread be locked? It's embarrassing that this is even on here with NO factual evidence. Until we have something concrete evidence, this really shouldn't proceed any further. And, if Lakes said a coach laughed it off and his facebook site was upbeat yesterday... I'd say that's 2 strikes against this "story" right off the bat...

grizzpaw
November 9th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Just one question, what kind of moron posts this garbage about there own team?????????? Not to mention, "NO" facts to back it up!

check montana fans!xlolxxpeacex

MplsBison
November 9th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Anything more on this?

Obviously just a rumor, but that would be pretty malicious if it turned out to be false. These types of things don't usually start if there aren't legs to the story...

FargoBison
November 9th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Can a MOD please lock this thread, looks like it was some BS rumor.

darell1976
November 9th, 2009, 01:00 PM
First this rumor now i hear that NDSU is moving up to the FBS. xlolxxlolx

LakesBison
November 9th, 2009, 01:03 PM
at least we aint moving DOWN to NAIA to the competition. 2-6 Southern Oregon 17 UND 3 in 1st quarter. you guys have nothing to stand on.

yes NDSU should be FBS, if it wasnt for this down year, we'd all be still talkin about that.

onbison09
November 9th, 2009, 01:03 PM

xnonono2x

Hope you're proud of yourself. xoopsx

LakesBison
November 9th, 2009, 01:04 PM
SOMEONE Just talked to Jose, and he did NOT get in any trouble this weekend and is still the starter for the Bison. This was a terrible rumor for a kid who is trying to clean his life up and stay on the right path. I really wonder where this information is coming from,(UND SCUM) or if someone is just making things up during a buy week because there is nothing else to do. The kid was shocked himself to hear this rumor and couldn't believe it.).

darell1976
November 9th, 2009, 01:05 PM
at least we aint moving DOWN to NAIA to the competition. 2-6 Southern Oregon 17 UND 3 in 1st quarter. you guys have nothing to stand on.

yes NDSU should be FBS, if it wasnt for this down year, we'd all be still talkin about that.

But we won. A win is a win. You saying its not. Then what would you say for Montana who trailed winless Idaho State. As for the FBS shouldn't the Fargodome host a playoff game first.xlolxxlolxxlolx.

darell1976
November 9th, 2009, 01:06 PM
SOMEONE Just talked to Jose, and he did NOT get in any trouble this weekend and is still the starter for the Bison. This was a terrible rumor for a kid who is trying to clean his life up and stay on the right path. I really wonder where this information is coming from,(UND SCUM) or if someone is just making things up during a buy week because there is nothing else to do. The kid was shocked himself to hear this rumor and couldn't believe it.).

Thats right blame us. You are too funny Lakes.xlolx

TheBisonator
November 9th, 2009, 02:08 PM
It turns out this rumour is a big fat lie.

Jose himself was asked about it and completely denied it.

MplsBison
November 9th, 2009, 02:23 PM
So in summary: we have an unconfirmed source stating that NDSU's starting QB is dismissed from the team...then later we have another unconfirmed source stating that the first unconfirmed source was full of crap.

I don't trust anyone.

TheBisonator
November 9th, 2009, 02:38 PM
So in summary: we have an unconfirmed source stating that NDSU's starting QB is dismissed from the team...then later we have another unconfirmed source stating that the first unconfirmed source was full of crap.

I don't trust anyone.

Dude.

The rumour isn't true.

Seriously.

NDSUDude
November 9th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Completely made up, my dad had lunch with Coach Bohl today and I had him bring it up. He said if it was true he had never heard anything, and he would be one of the first to know.

Thundar
November 9th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Close this Thread. Horrible rumor that got alot of people upset. Jose had some problems but it appears from all counts this one ISN'T true.xsmhxxsmhxxsmhxxsmhxxnonono2x

FargoBison
November 9th, 2009, 02:57 PM

I don't trust anyone.

Bohl had his press conference and released the depth chart for the Indiana State game a few hours ago, it is confirmed that the original rumor is bs otherwise it would be all over the Forum website right now.

Thundar
November 9th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Bohl had his press conference and released the depth chart for the Indiana State game a few hours ago, it is confirmed that the original rumor is bs otherwise it would be all over the Forum website right now.

Also nothing from the Original thread starter hmmmm....... hiding in a closet oin campus somewherexnonoxxnonoxxnonox

bisonguy
November 9th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Where's Quickdraw McGraw Mod on this?

This board is for general Football Championship Subdivision talk about the current FCS and topics, newspaper articles/scuttlebutt/speculation, and published "official" news. No smack. Low noise, reasoned opinions, and linked notices for the entire FCS community. See the terms of service for rules.

Nice to see the double standard is still alive and well after having not visited this site in a while. xcoffeex

UNI Pike
November 9th, 2009, 03:05 PM

I don't trust anyone.

http://www.jjsedelmaier.com/newImages/conspiracy%20theory%20rock.jpg

LakesBison
November 9th, 2009, 03:07 PM
try and kick us when we are down, we wont soon forget!! Thank god we dont have to play the racists anymore and listen to this stuff while they play NAIA schools and LOSE to them.

UNI Pike
November 9th, 2009, 03:35 PM
try and kick us when we are down, we wont soon forget!! Thank god we dont have to play the racists anymore and listen to this stuff while they play NAIA schools and LOSE to them.

Hey Mr Kettle, meet Mr Pot

http://www.panthernation.com/showpost.php?p=188444&postcount=7

lakesbison

#75 AUSTIN HOWARD CONTINUALLY FLIPPED OFF THE NDSU STUDENTS.

YOUR lil mexican with the boot on talked smack the whole game, hell your CLASS-LESS coaches even walked over and giggled about it.

its a joke...

I-AA Fan
November 9th, 2009, 03:57 PM
He would not be dismissed for booze. He could kill someone blind drunk & he would play in 18-months when he gets out. His bust in April was dope. Jackson (Wyoming player I think), was hit for possession & the other two (including Jose) were nailed for UI.

Silenoz
November 9th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Where is aggieamba and his clamoring of "conspiracies and thugs being swept under the rug"

Oh, Davis doesn't play NDSU anymore xlolx

FargoBison
November 9th, 2009, 04:50 PM
He would not be dismissed for booze. He could kill someone blind drunk & he would play in 18-months when he gets out. His bust in April was dope. Jackson (Wyoming player I think), was hit for possession & the other two (including Jose) were nailed for UI.

Yes he would be out. He is on his last strike.

dlsiouxfan
November 9th, 2009, 07:28 PM

You have a lot of nerve calling others racist when you freely use the "n" word repeatedly on other sites.

LakesBison
November 9th, 2009, 07:38 PM
nope, thats your STORIED alumni Ralph Englestad that said those words, / dont worry I used the " " marks to quote him and that.

and yes, im at the UNI game in the front row, and I was trying to explain to UNI fans which one of their players were fighting with the ndsu crowd, how else do i explain the kid? he wasnt white or black, and yo, i was just describing.

POINT IS, HOW IS THIS TOPIC NOT TAKEN OFF AGS? DONT THEY WANT TRUTHS ONLY ON HERE??

Houndawg
November 9th, 2009, 08:43 PM
You're going down in the playoffs.xrulesx

I was trying to be kind by not saying you'll have to change your name to Valley Mid-Tier.xwhistlex

BisonRock
November 9th, 2009, 08:48 PM

Please take a moment and document your facts! Right now, you are speculating and rumor mongering. Need your facts on:
1) Current NDSU policy on 'booze' or minor in possession;
2) April MIP was dope, not booze;
3) Jackson is a Wyoming player who was hit for possession;
4) Other two (including Jose) were with Jackson.

You don't need to provide facts for your asinine statement that He could kill someone blind drunk and would play in 18 months. That bit of bs is so far over the line.

BTW, as was stated, the statement made in the subject line is a complete fabrication. Your making this statement after the original statement was recanted shows a complete lack of class.

BisonRock
November 9th, 2009, 08:49 PM
nope, thats your STORIED alumni Ralph Englestad that said those words, / dont worry I used the " " marks to quote him and that.

and yes, im at the UNI game in the front row, and I was trying to explain to UNI fans which one of their players were fighting with the ndsu crowd, how else do i explain the kid? he wasnt white or black, and yo, i was just describing.

POINT IS, HOW IS THIS TOPIC NOT TAKEN OFF AGS? DONT THEY WANT TRUTHS ONLY ON HERE??

I absolutely agree with Lakes. Why is this fabrication still on this board?

GreatAppSt
November 9th, 2009, 10:57 PM
So it was just a rumor he was busted for "IF" possesion. Phew!